Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 12:00:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 108 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BOTCOIN (BOT) "The People's Bot!" Presale SOLD OUT! Download Botzilla Now!  (Read 127153 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
vervolioman

Activity: 493
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 05:18:04 PM

it's funny, I just think what if I inject that bot. and u guys already did it Grin
and this is obvious the same circ-team.

You might catch up at sometime in the future the video was faked so the little boy could get a reaction, and spread his virus link. Win win for him really wasn't it. Best fud attack so far and that is saying something.

What use is a signature?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
NextGenCrypto

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2015, 05:18:14 PM

That video is laughable. I downloaded the software and it just opens the UI. Try to use the bot and it fails. Anyone can access the UI if they want to check it out... but can't run the features unless you are staking. Obvious FUD is obvious.

Glad someone is finally catching on...

NextGenCrypto

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2015, 05:19:18 PM

This thread is hilarious  Shocked

Kiss

herzogzwei

Activity: 243

reality overcomes

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 05:20:33 PM

That video is laughable. I downloaded the software and it just opens the UI. Try to use the bot and it fails. Anyone can access the UI if they want to check it out... but can't run the features unless you are staking. Obvious FUD is obvious.
some of u in this thread is already bottin. are u staking? how it can be if it need up to 8 hours to get coins mature?
co5hike

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 05:21:57 PM

Lol nextgen crypto big circ bagholder piles in with authoritative sounding fus.

You're an oblivious retard.  BTW, I hold 0 CIRC at this point (thankfully).

I hold well over 3k BOT and you think I'm just going to sit here and spread FUD for the fun of it?  Nope, I'm actually concerned my investment is going to go to shit.  

Grow the fuck up kid, it's 2015 and people understand how to take advantage of applications.  If Windows and other operating systems where companies have spent BILLIONS to secure are getting hacked this bot built with a 120 BTC ICO surely can be.

douche.

haha i will ignore the obscenity and the irony of you being unable to form sentences without profanity. protecting your investment by reposting a faked fud video? lol spare me the lectures on how smart you are dumb ass

I'm going to re-post it OVER and OVER again just to spite your dumb ass.

This is going to be fun.  Are you ready?

It's hilarious to me you're so scared of a video.  Insecure much?  You will be once I'm done with you.

hahaha dumb ass  best defense good offense? don't think so. lemme push your buttons a little more. you reposted that vid and it was really really stupid to do that.maybe you should have a go at reposting that malware link too? all in the name of proving how "above things" you are?
co5hike

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 05:23:50 PM

yea keep it up next gen keep posting that vid. you are stupid as a fence post.
NextGenCrypto

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2015, 05:26:35 PM

Where I come from we have digital, smart fence posts.  Now who's the stupid one?

ridery99

Activity: 616

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 05:26:56 PM

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Sed posuere interdum sem. Quisque ligula eros ullamcorper quis, lacinia quis facilisis sed sapien. Mauris varius diam vitae arcu. Sed arcu lectus auctor vitae, consectetuer et venenatis eget velit. Sed augue orci, lacinia eu tincidunt et eleifend nec lacus. Donec ultricies nisl ut felis, suspendisse potenti. Lorem ipsum ligula ut hendrerit mollis, ipsum erat vehicula risus, eu suscipit sem libero nec erat. Aliquam erat volutpat. Sed congue augue vitae neque. Nulla consectetuer porttitor pede. Fusce purus morbi tortor magna condimentum vel, placerat id blandit sit amet tortor.

Done. I created content like fudsters. soon we will have 500 pages.
TrueAnon
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 05:27:58 PM

And we wonder why so many people are turned off of crypto and especially alts coins re. 'investing', especially when it seems everyone involved is as mature as a 14 year pre-pubescent boy.
nyo_x

Activity: 295

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 05:28:41 PM

I tried the file, it opens the UI but the bot doesn't actually work unless you are staking coins. Nice try though.

But you saw that in the GIF lol.....

anyone can open the bot in the browser and view order books.. and see the bots, but you cant actually start bots unless u have coins. that gif is obvious fud from a butthurt circ owner

It's a malware link.

Its simple patcher. It only patch some functions to unlock the bot. There is no virus/malware. feel free to scan it and post results. I tested the bot at bittrex and its working. I don't know about other exchanges. If you are scared and you think its virus don't use it. If u guys are ok with paying to scammers for this then its ok for me. I don't care. I'm not any scammer I tried to warn you that the devs are same as CIRC.

good luck
ridery99

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 05:29:19 PM

And we wonder why so many people are turned off of crypto and especially alts coins re. 'investing', especially when it seems everyone involved is as mature as a 14 year pre-pubescent boy.

Are you talking about circ? It's dead.
co5hike

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 05:30:34 PM

I think this thread is starting to attack my intellect  Grin

doxxed.
ridery99

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 05:30:53 PM

Info here:

ICO (120 btc) sold out completely in less than 60 seconds, Sept 7, 2015

Trading now open on C-CEX: https://c-cex.com/?p=bot-btc

The Botcoin Vision

Three months ago, when we originally started working on our bot, our goal was to build a “People’s Bot” - one that would be cheap to own and run.

Our approach was simple: we assembled a skilled group of coders and reverse engineered all the best bots in crypto (Haas, Circuits, Quatloo). Our definition of success was very specific, with four Goals:    
  1) Our Bot would be fully featured AND fully functional at release.
  2) Our bot would rival all the top bots currrently available and work on all exchanges - including C-CEX, OKCoin, BTCChina, Huobi, BTer, Bittrex, Poloniex, Cryptsy, btc-E and CEX.io
  3) It would cost less than ½ BTC.
  4) It would include  a built-in mechanism to reward investors - one that would even allow early adopters to own their own bot for free.

We have achieved these 4 goals. Botcoin’s  “Botzilla”  bot has exited our rigorous closed testing phase, and release is imminent.

Goal 1: Botzilla will be Cheap to own and use

Botcoin’s “Botzilla” bot will cost only .3 BTC for those who pre-order.

That’s it. About 69 bucks. That’s all.

We will run a 7 day public sale, and anyone can buy the bot for exactly that cost. Once you have the bot it is yours. Nobody can take it away from you. The bot will remain fully functional as long as you keep your .3 BTC stake worth of Botcoin in the wallet.

Goal 2: Botcoin’s Botzilla will be fully functional at release

We are tired of the endless coins start-ups that say “This is our ICO. We are raising money to do X. It’s not done yet, but it will be soon”.  We vowed we would not bring our coin to market until AFTER it was fully functional, tested, and could be demonstrated live in during the 7 day initial presale.

During the 7 day presale we will be posting a series of videos showing the BotCoin’s Botzilla bot in action. We think you will agree -  Botzilla is the fastest and most intuitive bot available today.

Goal 3: Rewarding investors

Cheap to own, packed with features, and easy to use - this is what sets Botcoin’s Botzilla above all other bots. But that’s not all. We have built a powerful reward mechanism in for early investors into the botcoin platform. Here is how it works:

-  The initial sale will last 7 days. The ICO is capped at 120 btc. Each Botcoin Botzilla bot requires .3 btc worth of BotCoin to function (calculated at ICO price).  After these  7 days, all BotCoin not  
      sold will be burned.

- This means the maximum number of bots that can be possibly sold during this time is 400.

This gives all community members an equal and unique opportunity. You can choose to pick up one or two extra copies of the bot as an investment before that 7 day period ends.  Once the public sale has ended, those bots bought by savvy investors during the seven day sale will form the the permanent and limited supply of bots ever available.  
(A small number of extra bots may emerge through staking in week 4. details in the next section.)

An example of investor reward:

After the sale is over, the market price of Botcoin will float. If for example, the market price of botcoin rises to 3x the initial offering, Newcomers would now need .9 btc worth of BOT to run Botzilla.

If you bought 2 ‘extra bots’ during the ICO, your original investment of .9 btc has now given you:
1) your own copy of Botzilla completely for free.
2) an additional 1.8 btc in profit - on top of your own bot being completely paid for.

Staking

After the 7 day sale is completed, the supply of Botcoin bots will be largely fixed. There is only one further issuance phase. The dpos system for Botcoin is designed to reward investors with significant bonuses beginning in the very first blocks. This period could theoretically increase the total number of bots by between 30 and 40. A select number of the largest holders would essentially be staking a limited number of extra copies of the bot into existence.

Goal 4: A fully featured bot for just .3 btc

Botzilla’s standard GUI includes:
- Visual Arbitrage Between any top exchange using BTC and Altcoins
- Randomized Volume Creation on any Altcoin
- Randomized Padding And Spreads
- Buy Side Camping and Sell Side Camping (Auto - Timed)  
- Ping Pong (Over/Under / Buy & Sell)  
- Live Order Books with autofill function  
- Secure engineering.  All RPC is saved locally.    
- Active development moving forward.
- Community-voted upgrades for life included.  
-  No gimmicks, fancy gfx, or marketing propaganda.
- Just the tech you need.

V2 (free upgrade) includes:
- Mobile bot apps (Android / Iphone) with cloud based support & mobile push alerts.
- Programmable Bot Functions.
- Swarm mapping.
- Stealth botting options.
- Bot Buddy.
- Auto risk-reward.

What you need to know:

- ICO on C-Cex starts Monday Sept 7 and runs 7 days.

- During this time, a maximum of 400 bots will be sold at a fixed price of .3 btc / bot.

- After the ICO, bot price floats with market price of Botcoin.

- Total coin count 40,000. ICO price .003    100 coins required to operate a bot.

- DPOs Week 1 (Block 1 - 9999) = 0.02 Coins.  
  Week 2 (Block 10000 - 18199) = 0.05 Coins = 409.95.
  Week 3 (Block 18200 - 33199) = 0.1 Coins = 1499.9.
  Week 4 (Block 33200 - 43200) = 0.2 Coins = 2000

Awesome  Smiley
NextGenCrypto

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2015, 05:31:56 PM

You girls are hilarious.

Welcome to the fun.   Kiss

co5hike

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 05:32:19 PM

I tried the file, it opens the UI but the bot doesn't actually work unless you are staking coins. Nice try though.

anyone can open the bot in the browser and view order books.. and see the bots, but you cant actually start bots unless u have coins. that gif is obvious fud from a butthurt circ owner

It's a malware link.

Its simple patcher. It only patch some functions to unlock the bot. There is no virus/malware. feel free to scan it and post results. I tested the bot at bittrex and its working. I don't know about other exchanges. If you are scared and you think its virus don't use it. If u guys are ok with paying to scammers for this then its ok for me. I don't care. I'm not any scammer I tried to warn you that the devs are same as CIRC.

good luck

yea you are FULL O SHIT  you have been challenged to post a vid of it actually botting  AND YOU HAVE NOT.  so piss off you wanker
NextGenCrypto

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2015, 05:32:32 PM

The only maturity you find in altcoins is when you stake your coins.

I like that one.

nyo_x

Activity: 295

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 05:33:37 PM

It's a malware link.

good luck

You are extremely * Insert word * . We care about profit. And it's there  Wink

of course is just about profit, not working bot... anyway good luck guys, I see poeple want to be scammed and never learn....
RaXmOuSe

Activity: 239
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 05:33:45 PM

It's a malware link.

good luck

HAHA THIS IS HILARIOUS

SHRIMPS CRYING
BOB LYING
BOTCOIN DYING

Can we get all shrimps in here together so we can spam this news? This might be an issue if people actually want to pay when you can get it for free now

herzogzwei

Activity: 243

reality overcomes

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 05:34:49 PM

It's a malware link.

good luck

You are extremely * Insert word * . We care about profit. And it's there  Wink
knight u ra such a hypocrite. when u re in business u re care so much. when u done u re absolutely don't give a shit about it. man, shut up and go buy ur precious CIRC.
RaXmOuSe

Activity: 239
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 05:36:42 PM

for you scammers:

lets keep this gif alive for a while

lets go shrimps

mooooooooon!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 108 »
  Print  

Jump to: