Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:58:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 108 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BOTCOIN (BOT) "The People's Bot!" Presale SOLD OUT! Download Botzilla Now!  (Read 127167 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Odd Thomas

Activity: 272
Merit: 310

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 08:12:49 PM

You are probably also a little shrimp who like to call himself a shark or a whale
you shrimp gather up yr beloved BTC with emc2whale and bought ICO asap  Smiley
ya'll bro's working together and to obvious after ten times of scamcoins
how much have you made on this scam? 100d? shared on 10, 15 people? lol

Confirmed you do have down's syndrome. No need to be jealous and get so butthurt that you need ass surgery. Next time buy a bit instead of crying for 70 hours straight. Then you can make money too.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
RaXmOuSe

Activity: 239
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 08:15:25 PM

scammers get mad when someone without a cause makin them moneymakin not so ez

i will be back shortly when bittrex or any other exchange decide to support you shrimpstripper scamshitters   Kiss Kiss Kiss kiss to all ma ya'll bro's and a special thank to my best bro bob for makin this happen

also, thank for my insideshark in whales group, bless

cya later bro's

Please don't quote him. Replace his content by what I put  Wink

Just having some fun before I put him on ignore like the rest of the people here have.

we all know no one is ignoring me
you can't deny the fact you like me tellin it straight what an pathetic bunch of people you are, you need to hear to grow as humans  Kiss

Odd Thomas

Activity: 272
Merit: 310

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 08:16:07 PM

Please don't quote him. Replace his content by what I put  Wink

Just having some fun before I put him on ignore like the rest of the people here have.
Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 08:18:16 PM

Can we get back on topic here?
Walter Botcoin (OP)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 08:18:27 PM

Update

As everyone is most likely aware, someone posted a method to «bypass» the BOT wallet 100 coin requirement and access Botzilla.

As many community members immediately pointed out, all this “bypass” did was to open the bot panel. This is possible for anyone to do by accessing the bot through the local host.  However no botting is possible.

In analyzing the situation we have identified an additional layer of security that we want to install in the Botzilla platform. This will require several days of work.  We know everyone is excited about the Botzilla and wants to continue using it during this time, so we have decide upon the following procedure – which will allow everyone to continue staking and botting while we make the desired   changes.

1)   Anyone who does not want to operate the bot can simply continue staking with the current wallet and earn the large DPOS rewards. Download the new wallet when it is ready.
2)   Those who wish to bot during the interim period:
           -   Download the new wallet from the link in the OP
           -   Make sure you have 100 coins in your CCEX account. This will keep your bot enabled.

That’s it!

Please note: these changes are effective immediately.

We appreciate the tremendous community support within this coin. And we look forward to all the good things coming with Botzilla  - The People’s Bot!
RaXmOuSe

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 08:18:47 PM

yes, lets fake volume and lure some pocket money asap from kids and maybe chinese men

Update

As everyone is most likely aware, someone posted a method to «bypass» the BOT wallet 100 coin requirement and access Botzilla.

As many community members immediately pointed out, all this “bypass” did was to open the bot panel. This is possible for anyone to do by accessing the bot through the local host.  However no botting is possible.

In analyzing the situation we have identified an additional layer of security that we want to install in the Botzilla platform. This will require several days of work.  We know everyone is excited about the Botzilla and wants to continue using it during this time, so we have decide upon the following procedure – which will allow everyone to continue staking and botting while we make the desired   changes.

1)   Anyone who does not want to operate the bot can simply continue staking with the current wallet and earn the large DPOS rewards. Download the new wallet when it is ready.
           -   Make sure you have 100 coins in your CCEX account. This will keep your bot enabled.

That’s it!

We appreciate the tremendous community support within this coin. And we look forward to all the good things coming with Botzilla  - The People’s Bot!

lol

ya'll shrimpstrippers in this together, stop act

happy manipulate volume

Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 08:20:10 PM

Update

That’s it!

Good looking out.
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 08:21:18 PM

Just realized I now need to move coins back to ccex.
So much for all that work I did earlier setting up my wallet.
neordicICE

Activity: 505
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 08:22:42 PM

Update

That’s it!

Great job. More layers of security is what we need.
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 08:28:50 PM

Fellow investors ! I have decided to launch  a small challenge to us all !

Let's get to 100 pages by Thursday, 150 by Sunday and 300 by the next Sunday !

The challenge is on  Grin  FUDers help allowed !

via Imgflip Meme Maker
lyrecon

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 08:30:05 PM

Bob disapper for about 4 pages and the dev too, then come back and write
at 08:18:16

and suddenly just 11 seconds later at 08:18:27 the dev posts an update....

Coincidence....
co5hike

Activity: 798

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 08:31:02 PM

stop bother me? just keep up the fake buy/sell volume or wathever you and shrimpstrippers are up to

Still with the shrimp stuff does that mean something in your country? I am impressed you can see the backend of Ccex and whos trading what to who. Are you the admin?

You are probably also a little shrimp who like to call himself a shark or a whale
ya'll bro's working together and it is to obvious after ten times of scamcoins

he keep tellin himself he aint a scammer

now he is a "capitalist" haha lmao thats so cute to be in denial  Roll Eyes

You keep telling yourself your a hero as you collect your 1 penny per post.

shrimp, i'm not hero
i'm just telling you like it is
if you don't like it, cry  Grin

one more post. one more step closer to your own death. one more wasted moment being alive. 12 more wasted breaths. but you don't get any of this.you are the fool.
neordicICE

Activity: 505
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 08:31:35 PM

Fellow investors ! I have decided to launch  a small challenge to us all !

Let's get to 100 pages by Thursday, 150 by Sunday and 300 by the next Sunday !

The challenge is on  Grin  FUDers help allowed !

How about 1000 pages by the new year?
RaXmOuSe

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 08:32:55 PM

stop bother me? just keep up the fake buy/sell volume or wathever you and shrimpstrippers are up to

Still with the shrimp stuff does that mean something in your country? I am impressed you can see the backend of Ccex and whos trading what to who. Are you the admin?

ya'll bro's working together and it is to obvious after ten times of scamcoins

he keep tellin himself he aint a scammer

now he is a "capitalist" haha lmao thats so cute to be in denial  Roll Eyes

You keep telling yourself your a hero as you collect your 1 penny per post.

shrimp, i'm not hero
i'm just telling you like it is
if you don't like it, cry  Grin

THANK YOU !

eh...you are welcome i guess

Colonel Crouton

Activity: 354
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 08:33:33 PM

Come on ! We need more pages  Grin

Lorem !

Ipsum !

Doloris !

Just had a problem with the bot working, pm to dev, 30 seconds get a reply back with a fix. Now have a working bot again happy days!

This is what  I call top notch quality ! Well done Mr Botcoin !

We are going to the moon quick and easy  Grin

Now I must leave you dear fellow investors, must go back to coding. Never forget the TSS are there when you need them !

Don't get all emotional now, we all know you are busy fake sell/buy along with the other shrimps

happy tradefee

Yeh that was classy from him within seconds fixed.

Well done has now become emotional?

How do you have so much time to troll a forum and apparently not make nothing from it?

Your username screams kiddie living with parents.

Raxmouse is a useful idiot. He's driving the page count up. That's a stronger signal to noobs than the volume he keeps crying about.

Noobs don't know to look at volume. They look to see if the price is on an uptrend then how popular the coin is.

Ten-Hut!
15Lemon714

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 08:34:26 PM

@MightyKnight this is a challenge that I will join you on. Our shrimp loving mouse will be an asset to this challenge dribbling all over page after page.  

Thanks for update dev and adding more layers of security can't be bad, move 100 coin to cex and carry on staking.

Done
RaXmOuSe

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 08:35:19 PM

Come on ! We need more pages  Grin

Lorem !

Ipsum !

Doloris !

Just had a problem with the bot working, pm to dev, 30 seconds get a reply back with a fix. Now have a working bot again happy days!

This is what  I call top notch quality ! Well done Mr Botcoin !

We are going to the moon quick and easy  Grin

Now I must leave you dear fellow investors, must go back to coding. Never forget the TSS are there when you need them !

Don't get all emotional now, we all know you are busy fake sell/buy along with the other shrimps

happy tradefee

Yeh that was classy from him within seconds fixed.

Well done has now become emotional?

How do you have so much time to troll a forum and apparently not make nothing from it?

Your username screams kiddie living with parents.

Raxmouse is a useful idiot. He's driving the page count up. That's a stronger signal to noobs than the volume he keeps crying about.

Noobs don't know to look at volume. They look to see if the price is on an uptrend then how popular the coin is.

THANK YOU !

Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 08:35:37 PM

Update

That’s it!

This needs to be posted on ever page a few times so it doesn't get lost.
RaXmOuSe

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 08:36:20 PM

I love the fact how they want me to feel "oh no I make this thread gain pages" by callin me a moron for "helping" them, hehe

Its my pleasure shrimps, keep try to fool anyone with that fake volume

RaXmOuSe

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 08:36:36 PM

Update

That’s it!

This needs to be posted on ever page a few times so it doesn't get lost.

THANK YOU !

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 108 »
  Print  

Jump to: