Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:52:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BOTCOIN (BOT) "The People's Bot!" Presale SOLD OUT! Download Botzilla Now!  (Read 127167 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
MoreBloodWine
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 01:25:58 AM

So about the Bot bot, am i correct in assuming it's not dumb enough to use the 100 it "needs" in the wallet here ? So if I say have 120, thats 100 to run and 20 to play with ?

Also, it seems we can use this with other coins as well. Assuming for those coins it would need 100 of them as well in the c-cex wallet. That being said, I noticed not all coins from c-cex are listed. So does it not poll for updated coin lists or do they have to be manually added which means me fuckin shit up if I do it.
So instead of pissing on the coin, how about some real info ?

Do the 100 coins needed to run have to be local to the wallet or in the c-cex wallet remotely ? If local, how many confs needed before the bot will run ?

To be decided...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bones261
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1827

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 01:26:35 AM

So about the Bot bot, am i correct in assuming it's not dumb enough to use the 100 it "needs" in the wallet here ? So if I say have 120, thats 100 to run and 20 to play with ?

Also, it seems we can use this with other coins as well. Assuming for those coins it would need 100 of them as well in the c-cex wallet. That being said, I noticed not all coins from c-cex are listed. So does it not poll for updated coin lists or do they have to be manually added which means me fuckin shit up if I do it.

To answer your question, you only need 100 bot on C-CEX to use the bot, at the moment. You should be able to use the bot on any coin the bot allows. As long as you added your API keys in the settings. If you notice it isn't listing all the coins, you should PM one of the devs.
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 01:27:44 AM

wow, i haven't seen so much spam since i opened a dam can of spammed ham a few years back, how many alts are posting per minute o.O this thread will surpass darkcoins/dashes thread in less then 100 days at this point  Huh

The spammer Knight wasted his day in spamming this thread with useless posts. Check out other pages, he simply flooded everything.
ya i just started to notice that, i haven't really payed much attention to the forum but holy crap that guy sure can spam a thread!

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
MoreBloodWine
Legendary

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 01:29:44 AM

To answer your question, you only need 100 bot on C-CEX to use the bot, at the moment. You should be able to use the bot on any coin the bot allows. As long as you added your API keys in the settings. If you notice it isn't listing all the coins, you should PM one of the devs.
Ok, because in the last video when ping pong was being set up that towards the bottom above the terminate button there was some displayed info to which I did not notice on my end.

To be decided...
Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 01:31:17 AM

Ok, because in the last video when ping pong was being set up that towards the bottom above the terminate button there was some displayed info to which I did not notice on my end.

The bot works on any coin listed on any exchange offered in the bot.
You can use it for alts, for btc, for wtv you want and all you need is 100 bot coins.
MoreBloodWine
Legendary

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 01:32:58 AM

You can use it for alts, for btc, for wtv you want and all you need is 100 bot coins.
In addition to my last reply, one coind I noticed not in the bot but on the site was PRIME. Thats why I was curious if the list off coins was polled from the exchange used or needs to be manually updated.

To be decided...
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 01:35:43 AM

In addition to my last reply, one coind I noticed not in the bot but on the site was PRIME. Thats why I was curious if the list off coins was polled from the exchange used or needs to be manually updated.

Pulled directly from the exchange via the api.
bones261
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1827

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 01:36:23 AM

Gee Bob, I thought you already called "Gin" on our asses and you were on to the next coin. Guess you are not done with this yet. At least I hope so. Wink
MoreBloodWine
Legendary

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 01:44:02 AM

How often though ? Last I check PRIME wasn't listed but it may be now.

Also, I got 150 coins in c-cex, hit Start for Ping Pong. Noticed that unlike the video which showed info above the terminated button I have nothing to know if anythings working other than a sell I saw posted which AFAIK, may have been a one hit wonder of the bot for me.

To be decided...
Colonel Crouton

Activity: 354
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 01:47:06 AM

wow, i haven't seen so much spam since i opened a dam can of spammed ham a few years back, how many alts are posting per minute o.O this thread will surpass darkcoins/dashes thread in less then 100 days at this point  Huh

Edit: i can't even tell what the hell people are posting about it's just a bunch of randoms pics and shitty posts..

No. Each post is full of content and wisdom as is this post.

Ten-Hut!
bitwarrior
Legendary

Activity: 1764

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 01:53:15 AM

Wow, BOTcoin being dumped to Presale prices right now at C-Cex
LordCoder

Activity: 712
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 01:54:10 AM

And price is going down. Enjoy what you bought.
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 01:57:29 AM

Also, I got 150 coins in c-cex, hit Start for Ping Pong. Noticed that unlike the video which showed info above the terminated button I have nothing to know if anythings working other than a sell I saw posted which AFAIK, may have been a one hit wonder of the bot for me.

You must not be filling in all the boxes. What you are explaining is the bot not running. What you're looking for is the bot info. Fill out the pingpong and it will start.
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 01:57:36 AM

Wow, BOTcoin being dumped to Presale prices right now at C-Cex

ya but it only git a high of 0.0055? right and when it hit that price their wasn't much volume correct? i haven't been following it hour by hour buy i have glanced at it a few times since it hit c-cex

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
MoreBloodWine
Legendary

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 01:59:26 AM

You must not be filling in all the boxes. What you are explaining is the bot not running. What you're looking for is the bot info. Fill out the pingpong and it will start.
I filled it as shown in the video, hit start, I get one biuy posted but not bot info above the terminate button.

Only thing blank is stop value and price for bid and ask, as shown in the video.

To be decided...
MrPump

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

follow me to make money

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 02:38:31 AM

BOT is done, it will not go to bittrex.

NextGenCrypto

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2015, 02:39:51 AM

BOT is done, it will not go to bittrex.

Cmon, at least use a seasoned account that can post images...

MoreBloodWine
Legendary

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 02:41:31 AM

10 BOT paid only after you help me figure out wtf this BOT isn't working for me when I have over 200 coins in c-cex.

To be decided...
hrshak462

Activity: 193
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 02:44:25 AM

I guess I don't know shit but I thought the 100 coins had to be in the wallet duh

No deal, McCutcheon, that moon money is mine!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22aZ6avukGY
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 03:11:41 AM

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 »
  Print  

Jump to: