Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 01:56:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BOTCOIN (BOT) "The People's Bot!" Presale SOLD OUT! Download Botzilla Now!  (Read 127164 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Cryptock

Activity: 1792
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 08:36:18 PM

Makes you wonder why Bittrex wouldn't add this  Cheesy

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 08:37:40 PM

Makes you wonder why Bittrex wouldn't add this  Cheesy

lol, the coins is only 5 days old.. relax
MoreBloodWine
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 08:40:55 PM

Bobs bot might be fine but the one I have as well as one other person I talked to is having issues as well when he set stop prices close together or too far apart. Just because bobs bot is fine doesnt mean everyones else's is as well. That being said, wasn't there supposed to be some bot update coming or something ?

To be decided...
Henry Botcoin

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 08:47:10 PM

If you have technical questions such as saying the ping-pong bot isn't working send me a PM and we can figure out the issue.
NextGenCrypto

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2015, 08:53:25 PM

Bobs bot might be fine but the one I have as well as one other person I talked to is having issues as well when he set stop prices close together or too far apart. Just because bobs bot is fine doesnt mean everyones else's is as well. That being said, wasn't there supposed to be some bot update coming or something ?

I reported some issues to the devs as well, likely the same issue.

It also makes no sense that the Buy camping would have "Camp Rate Min" and Sell Camping would have "Camp Rate Max".  Why would you put a limit on how low of a price you want to buy or how high of a price you want to sell?

MoreBloodWine
Legendary

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 08:56:08 PM

If you have technical questions such as saying the ping-pong bot isn't working send me a PM and we can figure out the issue.
Isent you a PM I think it was yesterday and never heard back. TBH though I don't recall what I actually wrote.

But ya, a lot of times whether stop prices are set or not set, the bot when I hit starts drops one sell order and then just halts all together while under two seperate occasions it did not.... that though could be API timeouts or some such shit.

To be decided...
Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 08:56:34 PM

It also makes no sense that the Buy camping would have "Camp Rate Min" and Sell Camping would have "Camp Rate Max".  Why would you put a limit on how low of a price you want to buy or how high of a price you want to sell?

Hey dumbnut.. You wanna be buying a coin with your bot that you left on, at no matter what price? What if while you were away from the computer the coin you were botting as it turns out has a hidden premine and the dev starts dumping unlimited coins into you active bot.

The coin will die and your bot will have bought them all.

Chew on that bro.
NextGenCrypto

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2015, 08:56:59 PM

Isent you a PM I think it was yesterday and never heard back. TBH though I don't recall what I actually wrote.

But ya, a lot of times whether stop prices are set or not set, the bot when I hit starts drops one sell order and then just halts all together while under two seperate occasions it did not.... that though could be API timeouts or some such shit.

Same issue I had, I assumed it was because I didn't have the BTC available to place the buy that was also enabled.

NextGenCrypto

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2015, 08:58:03 PM

Hey dumbnut.. You wanna be buying a coin with your bot that you left on, at no matter what price? What if while you were away from the computer the coin you were botting as it turns out has a hidden premine and the dev starts dumping unlimited coins into you active bot.

Chew on that bro.

Thanks douchebag.  That actually makes sense, too bad you had to be such a cocksucker while explaining it.

MoreBloodWine
Legendary

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 09:01:03 PM

It also makes no sense that the Buy camping would have "Camp Rate Min" and Sell Camping would have "Camp Rate Max".  Why would you put a limit on how low of a price you want to buy or how high of a price you want to sell?

Chew on that bro.

Thanks douchebag.  That actually makes sense, too bad you had to be such a cocksucker while explaining it.
Makes sense yes but my point was whether stop prices are high, low, not set or are set but too close or far apart the the bot fails for me. I can set everything within acceptable / makes sense parameters and the bot will do one fuckin sell order and halt.

To be decided...
NextGenCrypto

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2015, 09:02:01 PM

It also makes no sense that the Buy camping would have "Camp Rate Min" and Sell Camping would have "Camp Rate Max".  Why would you put a limit on how low of a price you want to buy or how high of a price you want to sell?

Chew on that bro.

Thanks douchebag.  That actually makes sense, too bad you had to be such a cocksucker while explaining it.
Makes sense yes but my point was whether stop prices are high, low, not set or are set but too close or far apart the the bot fails for me. I can set everything within acceptable / makes sense parameters and the bot will do one fuckin sell order and halt.

That's because it's buggy.  Bob doesn't quite understand how it actually works so don't bother trying to explain to him.  Go straight to the dev.

placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 09:05:00 PM

LOL - I TOLD YOU FROM THE BEGINING

If you want to invest money buy PolishSexIndustry coin. At least you can get fucked in life for your money.

Razerglass
Legendary

Activity: 1036

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 09:06:11 PM

██░                                             
 ▓██▓░                                           
  ▓█████▓▒░                                  ░▒██░
    ▓███████▓▒░                           ░▓▓██▓ 
      ▒█████████▓▒                     ░▓████▓   
        ░█████▓████▓▒                 ▓████▓░   
          ░▓███▓▓▓▓███▓░            ▒██▓▓█▒     
             ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒         ░███▓▓█▒       
               ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓       ▓███▓▓█▒       
                ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒   ▒███████▓         
                 ░██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓░  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓         
                   ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▒                 
                    ▒█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░     
                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   
                   ░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███   
              ▒▓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓▒▒░   ░   
         ▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒░                   
|
|
🛵 Connecting Travellers All Around The World 🛵 

Socially Powered Search Engine for the Travel & Tourism Industry
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
One-Pager
Ann Thread
|
Medium
Youtube
Instagram
MoreBloodWine
Legendary

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 09:07:28 PM

I accept the fact this coin can tank or grow, I accept that whole heartedly. My issue is just wanting a bot that works that I can either buy BOT with or some other damn coin.

To be decided...
NextGenCrypto

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2015, 09:07:53 PM

If you want to invest money buy PolishSexIndustry coin. At least you can get fucked in life for your money.

But, you have to go to Poland?

placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 09:09:33 PM

But, you have to go to Poland?

I don't know... Site is still in progress, maybe they are using other girls too.
Sall

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 09:12:03 PM

Can't wait 4 PSI release Cheesy and Beuty polish girls ;-)
plastcom

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 09:12:12 PM

Polish women are nice, and the PSI looks interesting.
Personally, I think it will be a lot of interest ICO to Yobit.

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
[AZBIT] Join to great asset exchange | Serious project for Real Investors & Traders | Gold,Oil,Apple,Netflix and others!
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
TheLunacy

Activity: 55

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 09:13:01 PM

Why are you talking of PSI here?
plastcom

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 09:14:18 PM

Why are you talking of PSI here?

Because every guy loves beautiful women Wink

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
[AZBIT] Join to great asset exchange | Serious project for Real Investors & Traders | Gold,Oil,Apple,Netflix and others!
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 »
  Print  

Jump to: