Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 05:36:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BOTCOIN (BOT) "The People's Bot!" Presale SOLD OUT! Download Botzilla Now!  (Read 127162 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
terman45x

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 12:32:30 PM

Hello

We have been getting some questions about how to use different features of the bot, so we are continuing to make some simple tutorials. Here is the latest, a walkthrough of the stacking functionality.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Z8CZpjBuUI

With regard to people wanting us to comment on the group who is advertising cracks of BOT, we advise people to stay away from cracks. You risk everything you have by allowing that kind of element inside your security periphery. Clearly there is an attempt to influence the markets in conjunction with this. We will continue our work on making BOT the best trading tool out there. That’s our job, and that’s what we will continue to do.

Walter

No answer on Bittrex Huh

Didn't you just give a big tear jerking speech about leaving this thread and never coming back???

What's wrong, devs not holding your bitty witty hand and the world is so scaweey?

Trex will add if / when they damn well feel like it. And not likely on a weekend.
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
terman45x

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 12:48:53 PM

Devs just posted. Pretty good video tutorial. But you would rather they be spending the day blowing sweetly scented smoke up your ass to make you feel better.....
EmperorBaburr

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 12:54:46 PM

great support on ccex wish it would get moved up though keep up the great work <3 and will you be paying to get put on bittrex very soon ?
Splatters
Legendary

Activity: 1232

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 01:04:10 PM

Buys got filled, I'll wait a bit, win or die is my strategy

I know why your pray will never be answered!
st4nl3y
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 01:06:26 PM

C'mon dev get it up on trex so the big boys can play
zaph3t

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

SynqCrypto Team

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2015, 01:08:19 PM

Devs please answer our concerns regarding Bittrex and also are going to abandon the Coin? Are you the ones manipulating the market to buy them cheap?
Why there is no website if you are serious abt the project? We need slack or IRC channel - please act on these basics things at least or you are making this coin look like a complete SCAM and trying to make a run at the right moment.
Also who is that BOB or whatever people are talking abt? is he associated with your Team?

I need answers from Devs only. Thank you!

EmperorBaburr

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 01:13:53 PM

Devs please answer our concerns regarding Bittrex and also are going to abandon the Coin? Are you the ones manipulating the market to buy them cheap?
Why there is no website if you are serious abt the project? We need slack or IRC channel - please act on these basics things at least or you are making this coin look like a complete SCAM and trying to make a run at the right moment.
Also who is that BOB or whatever people are talking abt? is he associated with your Team?

he is not obligated to answer any of them questions this is crypto not court of law: I WANT A LAWYER
Edkemper

Activity: 462

I love to trade

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 01:19:03 PM

Why people think that the coin is abandoned? because you've bought higher than ico price and now the coin is under ico price?

███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[D]ecentralized application
[E]liminated third parties
[C]ontent distribution

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

zaph3t

SynqCrypto Team

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2015, 01:23:26 PM

he is not obligated to answer any of them questions this is crypto not court of law: I WANT A LAWYER
If Devs answer all these questions, it is for the Community and the the better of the project not only for me.
Dont give them easy way to make excuses. They maybe making a run - 120 BTC is totally enough to abandon this coin
without any regret.

terman45x

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 01:28:26 PM

If Devs answer all these questions, it is for the Community and the the better of the project not only for me.
Dont give them easy way to make excuses. They maybe making a run - 120 BTC is totally enough to abandon this coin
without any regret.

Yes the devs have totally abandoned this coin! Oh wait a minute, they just posted a video tutorial less than an hour ago ...

Stupid sheep.
EmperorBaburr

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 01:31:10 PM

without any regret.

Yes the devs have totally abandoned this coin! Oh wait a minute, they just posted a video tutorial less than an hour ago ...

Stupid sheep.
you tell them that guy needs to relax this will be pupmed to the moon when it hits bittrex and the big boys can get at it
zaph3t

SynqCrypto Team

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2015, 01:41:07 PM

without any regret.

Stupid sheep.
hahaha! devs like retards like you backing them up! while they suck away your btc. If this is legit, we should see some posts from them clearing these concerns.
But if they keep quiet then you know what it is ...

EmperorBaburr

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 01:48:42 PM

without any regret.

Stupid sheep.
hahaha! devs like retards like you backing them up! while they suck away your btc. If this is legit, we should see some posts from them clearing these concerns.
But if they keep quiet then you know what it is ...
what are they clearing up exactly there is only a few people here with a problem like your self they are doing a fine job so far according to me i made money and im sure alot of other people did
co5hike

Activity: 798

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 01:54:19 PM

yea clearing up the 'concerns'of a 14 post noob

that's what  i want the devs doing ...
EmperorBaburr

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 02:08:00 PM

yea clearing up the 'concerns'of a 14 post noob

that's what  i want the devs doing ...
i rest my case end of story noone cares about 2 unhappy grandpas
LordCoder

Activity: 712
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 03:03:16 PM

Dev is not answering about Bittrex...

Sells are accumulating...

BOT looks more and more like a scam to me.

Starting to feel desperate. HODL till complete loss ? Or cut losses ?  Undecided So much uncertainty, fear, and deception...

You stupid asshole saying this was legit and now you're saying it's a scam?
bones261
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1826

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 03:10:03 PM

Starting to feel desperate. HODL till complete loss ? Or cut losses ?  Undecided So much uncertainty, fear, and deception...

Just goes to show that they only person one can trust in crypto, is yourself. Glad I'm a small time investor. Yes, the fact that my .68 BTC investment is now worth about .48 BTC does sting. But it's not going to cause me to file chapter 7 or search out food banks anytime soon.
LordCoder

Activity: 712
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 03:11:35 PM

Just goes to show that they only person one can trust in crypto, is yourself. Glad I'm a small time investor. Yes, the fact that my .68 BTC investment is now worth about .48 BTC does sting. But it's not going to cause me to file chapter 7 or search out food banks anytime soon.

Do I have to remind you the times I said this was scam? And all of you were almost killing me, thinking this was the future.
bones261
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1826

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 03:15:51 PM

Do I have to remind you the times I said this was scam? And all of you were almost killing me, thinking this was the future.

We already know that investing in crypto is highly speculative. Just ask the people who invested in BTC a year ago, and HODL. If someone wants to play it safe, just put your money in highly rated municipal bonds.
Splatters
Legendary

Activity: 1232

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 03:30:51 PM

why is so silent now?

I know why your pray will never be answered!
Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 »
  Print  

Jump to: