Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:09:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PURE] PurePOS | X11 | Unlimited 75% interest  (Read 4347 times)
PurePOS (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 04:50:30 PM
Last edit: September 16, 2015, 08:18:07 PM by PurePOS

PurePOS (PURE) is an advanced decentralized cryptocurrency. The distribution of PurePOS is fast and fair without the need for expensive hardware and electricity.

No investment in mining hardware is required, just buy PurePOS and hold it in your wallet for at least 1 hour to start earning. Earn 75% interest annually without limits. It is a great investment.

When keeping PurePOS in your wallet you are supporting the PurePOS network with a process called staking.

Specifications
  • Pure proof of stake / no proof of work
  • Algo: X11
  • Ticker: PURE
  • POS: 75% per year unlimited
  • Block time: 30 seconds
  • Coinbase maturity: 50 blocks
  • POS Minimum Age: 1 hour
  • Total supply: 400000000 (400 million)
  • RPC Port: 64224
  • P2P Port: 64225

Bounties
  • 10000 PURE for the MAC wallet
  • 5000 PURE for the first faucet

Development roadmap
  • Mobile wallets (Android, Windows and IOS) that support staking. Hold your coins in the mobile wallet and earn 75% per year.
  • Cloud staking service where you do not need to keep a wallet running
  • Super random earnings that allows to earn up to 1000%
  • Stealth addresses
  • PoSA (Proof of Stake Anonymity)

Wallets
Windows: https://mega.nz/#!2xlUyDxa!c31Dz3OLhYBZ7o3Ab09e8oI7ZTCLfGzP08tedTcNZaE
Linux: https://mega.nz/#!ikNCDIIZ!waB4p-WsDITlYAzESMgZ-yQZiVPYXYmlwPRae5ZWO88
Source: https://github.com/PurePOS/PurePOS

Exchanges

Now on Yobit

https://yobit.net/en/trade/PURE/BTC

Example purepos.conf
Code:
server=1
daemon=1
listen=1
maxconnections=1024
rpcuser=user
rpcpassword=pass
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2015, 04:51:52 PM

Why to print the POW hashing algo if there is no POW phase ? Smiley

The chain itself  is still hashed in double sha256 ... No X11 there..

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
BigCat45

Activity: 441
Merit: 250

Bigboss

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 04:52:17 PM

These people have no shame at all. Tenths of ICO's a day. Wow.
LordCoder

Activity: 712
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 04:54:41 PM

Why to print the POW hashing algo if there is no POW phase ? Smiley

The chain itself  is still hashed in double sha256 ... No X11 there..

I guess premine should be hashed in any algo. So X11 for fun.  Tongue
Ecnad

Activity: 311

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 04:54:56 PM

Looks like a pure POS to me, well named.
PurePOS (OP)

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 04:57:16 PM

These people have no shame at all. Tenths of ICO's a day. Wow.

ICO period is over. We are now working on the new development roadmap. The new features should add value to this coin.
samspaces
Legendary

Activity: 1453
Merit: 1030

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 04:58:36 PM

You won't be 'earning' anything if the price, and it will, is going to keep falling.
PurePOS (OP)

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 05:11:28 PM

You won't be 'earning' anything if the price, and it will, is going to keep falling.

The price is very cheap at this moment and we expect the price to go up in the future. We will deliver great features and the spotlight listing on Bittrex certainly will help.
shojayxt
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 05:27:07 PM

The price is very cheap at this moment and we expect the price to go up in the future. We will deliver great features and the spotlight listing on Bittrex certainly will help.

Why don't you just say what those great features are?  Oh right!  There are no great features.  All you want is some easy btc.

"No investment in mining hardware is required, just buy PurePOS"

No investment in mining hardware just buy the worthless coins from you.  Too funny.  

"New development roadmap

Soon on Bittrex
"

Wow!  What a fantastic development roadmap.  Get listed on an exchange.

You suck
PurePOS (OP)

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 05:32:44 PM
Last edit: September 16, 2015, 08:18:29 PM by PurePOS

Why don't you just say what those great features are?  Oh right!  There are no great features.  All you want is some easy btc.

"No investment in mining hardware is required, just buy PurePOS"

No investment in mining hardware just buy the worthless coins from you.  Too funny.  

"New development roadmap

Soon on Bittrex
"

Wow!  What a fantastic development roadmap.  Get listed on an exchange.

You suck

Development roadmap
  • Mobile wallets (Android, Windows and IOS) that support staking. Hold your coins in the mobile wallet and earn 75% per year.
  • Cloud staking service where you do not need to keep a wallet running
  • Super random earnings that allows to earn up to 1000%
  • Stealth addresses
  • PoSA (Proof of Stake Anonymity)

Now on Yobit

https://yobit.net/en/trade/PURE/BTC

READ!!
shojayxt
Legendary

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 05:45:03 PM

READ!!

Oh I can read.  I can read enough to know not to buy this crap.  Who the hell do you think you're fooling?  You're only goal is to collect as much btc as you can.  You're roadmap is just a bunch of cut and paste nonsense used by the hundreds of other crap coins.  You'll be gone in a week working on your next ico btc grab.
PurePOS (OP)

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 05:49:29 PM

READ!!

Oh I can read.  I can read enough to know not to buy this crap.  Who the hell do you think you're fooling?  You're only goal is to collect as much btc as you can.  You're roadmap is just a bunch of cut and paste nonsense used by the hundreds of other crap coins.  You'll be gone in a week working on your next ico btc grab.

What? That is total nonsense! We work very hard for this coin to implement the new features. How can you know what we are up to? You are just guessing based on your experience and we cannot blame you, but this time it is different.
MbccompanyX

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 05:57:21 PM

Why make another topic about this coin? I'm confused now....  Huh

PurePOS (OP)

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 06:02:19 PM

Because we announced the new development plan and the listing on Bittrex.
MbccompanyX

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 06:04:37 PM

Because we announced the new development plan and the listing on Bittrex.

And update the original OP was too much? Anyway i hope it can stay on for what is needed (Because i'm sync over 600 coins on my pc and PurePOS is on the list)

shojayxt
Legendary

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 06:27:02 PM

READ!!

Oh I can read.  I can read enough to know not to buy this crap.  Who the hell do you think you're fooling?  You're only goal is to collect as much btc as you can.  You're roadmap is just a bunch of cut and paste nonsense used by the hundreds of other crap coins.  You'll be gone in a week working on your next ico btc grab.

What? That is total nonsense! We work very hard for this coin to implement the new features. How can you know what we are up to? You are just guessing based on your experience and we cannot blame you, but this time it is different. Ha ha ha ha ha!  It's always different  blah blah blah

What?  You cloned another coin, changed a couple lines of code, and now you want to get paid for someone else's work.   And no I'm not guessing.  My experience is that 99.99999% of all these crap coins are just a quick and easy attempt to make some btc.  You take a free open source project, do nothing but make the same pathetic promises as hundreds of other crap coins, tell people you're working hard, blah blah blah.  You might be able to fool the foolish but that's about it.  The first thing in your ANN is "Soon on Bittrex".  Whenever the main focus of a coin is to get on an exchange it's because those that launched it want to dump their coins.  You have no goal other than making some easy btc.  Just admit it because nobody believes anything different.

What have you been working hard on?  Creating a github account and cloning NovaCoin?  I could do that in five minutes.  Give me another half hour and I can change all the lines of code needed to launch my own coin.  It's not hard at all.  So just what is it that you have been working hard on?  The last commit to github was ten days ago and you changed the splash image.  https://github.com/PurePOS/PurePOS/commit/ab9c2706f4fc3d2df092cbbb8501b0430a610485

PurePOS 0.4.4 BETA

Copyright (c) 2013 NovaCoin Developers
Copyright (c) 2011-2012 PPCoin Developers
Distributed under the MIT/X11 software license, see the accompanying
file license.txt or http://www.opensource.org/licenses/mit-license.php.
This product includes software developed by the OpenSSL Project for use in
the OpenSSL Toolkit (http://www.openssl.org/).  This product includes
cryptographic software written by Eric Young (eay@cryptsoft.com).

Intro
-----
PurePOS is a free open source project derived from Bitcoin, with
the goal of providing a long-term energy-efficient scrypt-based crypto-currency.
Built on the foundation of Bitcoin, PPCoin and NovaCoin, innovations such as proof-of-stake
help further advance the field of crypto-currency.

You need to change that from "PurePOS is a free open source project" to "PurePOS is a project that you need to pay us for"
PurePOS (OP)

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 07:57:54 PM

READ!!

What? That is total nonsense! We work very hard for this coin to implement the new features. How can you know what we are up to? You are just guessing based on your experience and we cannot blame you, but this time it is different. Ha ha ha ha ha!  It's always different  blah blah blah

What?  You cloned another coin, changed a couple lines of code, and now you want to get paid for someone else's work.   And no I'm not guessing.  My experience is that 99.99999% of all these crap coins are just a quick and easy attempt to make some btc.  You take a free open source project, do nothing but make the same pathetic promises as hundreds of other crap coins, tell people you're working hard, blah blah blah.  You might be able to fool the foolish but that's about it.  The first thing in your ANN is "Soon on Bittrex".  Whenever the main focus of a coin is to get on an exchange it's because those that launched it want to dump their coins.  You have no goal other than making some easy btc.  Just admit it because nobody believes anything different.

What have you been working hard on?  Creating a github account and cloning NovaCoin?  I could do that in five minutes.  Give me another half hour and I can change all the lines of code needed to launch my own coin.  It's not hard at all.  So just what is it that you have been working hard on?  The last commit to github was ten days ago and you changed the splash image.  https://github.com/PurePOS/PurePOS/commit/ab9c2706f4fc3d2df092cbbb8501b0430a610485

PurePOS 0.4.4 BETA

Copyright (c) 2013 NovaCoin Developers
Copyright (c) 2011-2012 PPCoin Developers
Distributed under the MIT/X11 software license, see the accompanying
file license.txt or http://www.opensource.org/licenses/mit-license.php.
This product includes software developed by the OpenSSL Project for use in
the OpenSSL Toolkit (http://www.openssl.org/).  This product includes
cryptographic software written by Eric Young (eay@cryptsoft.com).

Intro
-----
PurePOS is a free open source project derived from Bitcoin, with
the goal of providing a long-term energy-efficient scrypt-based crypto-currency.
Built on the foundation of Bitcoin, PPCoin and NovaCoin, innovations such as proof-of-stake
help further advance the field of crypto-currency.

You need to change that from "PurePOS is a free open source project" to "PurePOS is a project that you need to pay us for"

First of all, we do not commit changes to the public while we are still testing. That is why you see my last commit from 10 days ago and nothing more. Second, you can say what you want, we know better. We will implement the features that we promise.
taxmanmt5
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1024

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 10:08:20 AM

is this coin still active??
AltcoinSteps

Activity: 322

Let's make a new altcoin environment.

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2015, 10:22:48 AM

is this coin still active??
dev is trying to sell all his coins that were dumped in the ICO wall on 1 sat so i would say its not working unless you want a bag Smiley

Steps - Let's make a new altcoin environment.  | Join Us Now!
TillKoeln
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1051

unnamed.Exchange, join the Cool Kids!!!

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2015, 04:53:33 PM

next Project from Pure Dev is called SuperRandom :-)

i think this will be the next ico which get announced somewhere ^^

https://github.com/PurePOS/PurePOS/blob/master/src/net.cpp#L1142

https://github.com/SuperRandomProject/SuperRandom/blob/master/src/net.cpp#L1142

i have no Problem with cloning coins ....  ^^

but ICO coins ... hmmm good luck :-)

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: