Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:00:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 0.01 Bounty  (Read 1049 times)
tarsua (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 05:24:30 PM

my mouse isnt working properly (namely the left mouse button and the ability to click using the touch pad, i will give 0.01 to anyone who can tell me a way to fix it that works, will use an escrow if u uys want

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
camelson
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 05:27:04 PM

LOL bought a New Mouse, your Mouse is out of Order, thanks,
My BTC address is in my Profile.  Wink

No need of thanks Cheesy
bitjamz

Activity: 496

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2015, 05:28:57 PM

my mouse isnt working properly (namely the left mouse button and the ability to click using the touch pad, i will give 0.01 to anyone who can tell me a way to fix it that works, will use an escrow if u uys want

you could try open the mousepad and clean it inside

jt byte

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 06:14:22 PM

If you use only the left button then you can change it to the right one in control panel. Or if you have any other button(middle button) that you don't use you can switch to left button when you click on it.
melisande

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 08:24:27 PM

I had this type of problem sometime ago and buying a new mouse does not solve the problem.
Press ctrl+esc, use your arrow keys to go to control panel and complete the settings there.
You can ask for my btc address if this assist you in solving the problem.
subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 08:33:06 PM

so for clarification, you are likely using a laptop (judging from you saying that you cannot use the left click from both the touchpad and the mouse) correct? other than that, theres not much information youre giving us  to diagnose the issue, all youre saying is "hey my mouse doesnt work help fix pls." first off, what OS is your laptop running on? have you installed/updated anything recently? is your laptop brand new? anything and everything you provide can help people determine the issue.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
SparkedDev

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 09:16:41 PM
Last edit: August 31, 2015, 10:09:46 PM by SparkedDev

What version of windows are you using?

8 or 10.

go to your search bar type touchpad it should say touch pad and settings.

Should look like this:

Just checking the setting or go into your device drivers and see if you have the magic yellow triangle.

.BITVEST DICE.
HAS BEEN RELEASED!

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
jt byte

Activity: 994

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 09:37:17 PM

I was thinking that your mouse and touchpad both are not working the left button?
I have my mouse with 2 standard button (left click, right click) (middle click) and 2 addition button which i configured custom with the X-Mouse Button Control v2.10.2 if you have any trouble contact me.
tarsua (OP)

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 05:06:31 PM

so for clarification, you are likely using a laptop (judging from you saying that you cannot use the left click from both the touchpad and the mouse) correct? other than that, theres not much information youre giving us  to diagnose the issue, all youre saying is "hey my mouse doesnt work help fix pls." first off, what OS is your laptop running on? have you installed/updated anything recently? is your laptop brand new? anything and everything you provide can help people determine the issue.
windows vista home premium and is at least 7 years old, i have been having this issue for more than a year now
tommorisonwebdesign

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 09:04:12 PM

windows vista home premium and is at least 7 years old, i have been having this issue for more than a year now
Try downloading Knoppix Linux Live, boot up the CD and see if the mouse works in linux. If not, you need to buy a new laptop.

Signatures? How about learning a skill... I don't care either way. Everybody has to make a living somehow.
malphite

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 11:47:22 PM

its most likely you need a driver for that mouse or install one.

outside from that, try youtube and find out the problem if people have a scenario for that model?

subSTRATA
Legendary

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 11:57:55 PM

its most likely you need a driver for that mouse or install one.

outside from that, try youtube and find out the problem if people have a scenario for that model?

doesn't make sense, if it was his mouse driver, his touchpad would be working fine.

in the case it is a driver problem, it would be both the touchpad and mouse drivers being faulty and causing the exact same issue of the left mouse button not working. just in case though, try reinstalling both drivers. however, it being a 7+ year old laptop, the problem being hardware-related is likely. reinstalling Windows might help too, in case of software rot.

Miyslovenic

Activity: 350

Bonus Claim Url: http://betonline.wager.bz

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2015, 12:00:58 AM

It mean your mouse is not working anymore, I guess you buy new mouse again

kama

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 12:23:41 AM

hello please write the model first after i can give you my advices via pm thx

subSTRATA
Legendary

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 01:12:53 AM

It mean your mouse is not working anymore, I guess you buy new mouse again

Maybe your mouse it's a bit worn out:
http://www.instructables.com/id/how-to-repair-a-worn-out-clicker-on-an-optical-mou/
Or just search in Google "fix mouse button".

If your mouse is old and it's worn out, you can repair it yourself.

you guys didnt even bother to read the op, and its fairly obvious you didnt. both the touchpad and mouse LMB are not working.

also tarsua, a long shot buy try giving your laptop a good shake next to your ear, see if you can hear anything shaking around or just loose. again, long shot but if you hear something its very likely hardware related.

Sir_lagsalot

Activity: 392
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 05:56:54 AM

I had a little problem with my touchpad when play TF2. (Yes, I did play a FPS wih a touchpad...) What I did was change what says 'medium delay' over here to 'no delay'.
Bannedseller

Activity: 581

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 06:00:33 AM

Lol with 0.01BTC you can buy half of a new mouse (I've bought a mouse for my company's use for 27 mBTC worth, and I've seen some are selling for 0.02BTC worth). I have no idea why you give this amount for an idea, for me I'll just buy a new one Tongue

Edit: An address which no one have posted to claim the 'bounty': 1PaDW4ZbJnDV9Ua2G8RzuVikehnk8YdwxT
jacee
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 06:24:09 AM

Have you tried using any other mouse rather the ones you are using? If the problem is in the touchpad them maybe the connection is loose if it's a usb mouse must be in the usb but if it's in both problem then maybe it's in a drive. Try updating. If none worked I guess go to a computer repair shop. You can find a cheap store that offers  0.01 btc to check what is wrong with it.
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 06:55:44 AM

Sir are you still there???your still got the problem even if you change it in new one? give more details sir i wanna try to help you or add me on skype....
zetaray

Activity: 658

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 07:51:09 AM
Last edit: September 02, 2015, 09:03:20 AM by zetaray

Your touch pad on your laptop is working but lost the ability to click when you tap it. That is because you didn't install the mouse software that came with your laptop, or you have disabled clicking in the mouse software. You need to download the mouse software from laptop manufacturer website. Usually it's called "Synaptics". Install it. The mouse config will be in control panel under "mouse". In there, you can enable clicking by tap or you can swap the touchpad buttons.

.CryptoTotal.com.
                              l█████████▇▀
                              ████████▇▀
                              ███████▇▀
                              ██████▇▀
                              █████▇▀
                              ████▇▀
                              ███▇▀
                              ██▇▀
                              █▇▀
                              ▇▀
▇▇