Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 04:19:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 0.01 Bounty  (Read 1050 times)
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2015, 10:21:53 AM

Even I had this issue recently. It was an issue with my PC and I had to install an anti virus to get rid of the problem. Sometimes the mouse used to work very fast and the touch pad used to get disabled often. Try to solve the issue by scanning your PC and restarting your PC. Else you will need to get a new mouse.

tarsua (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 09:30:31 PM

Your touch pad on your laptop is working but lost the ability to click when you tap it. That is because you didn't install the mouse software that came with your laptop, or you have disabled clicking in the mouse software. You need to download the mouse software from laptop manufacturer website. Usually it's called "Synaptics". Install it. The mouse config will be in control panel under "mouse". In there, you can enable clicking by tap or you can swap the touchpad buttons.
If you are talking about the drivers then that wont work as i have tried multiple times, also it used to work and i haven't un-installed anything 
Wapinter
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 11:36:52 PM

my mouse isnt working properly (namely the left mouse button and the ability to click using the touch pad, i will give 0.01 to anyone who can tell me a way to fix it that works, will use an escrow if u uys want
Found this solution on internet.
Slightly lift the button at the
ends using a pin or anything and
blow the
compressed air inside it and also
at its sides.

If it works,my bitcoin address is 18H2J2WJQLa53t5Mo79qbq3AvLDtp4TrFC

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: