Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 05:58:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] $100 starbucks for 20$ [btc] or perfectmoney  (Read 380 times)
lockscreen (OP)

Activity: 158
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 05:24:39 AM
Last edit: August 02, 2016, 11:40:42 AM by lockscreen

Hello custommer!!!
I'm selling $100 starbucks gift cards number for $20BTC or 20$ PerfectMoney . I will guarantee to you within 24 hours after you buy
If gift card have problem, I will change a new card for you
Contact me If you buy
sandy-is-fine
Legendary

Activity: 1919
Merit: 1230

AKA Ms-overzealous-condecsending-explitive-account

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 01:58:13 PM

Last time this guy was around he started out great then disappeared and left a lot of people hanging with bad cards and not honoring his warranty.  Although I had no problems in the beginning with him he went downhill at the end.  Be warned and be careful.

old thread (check out the last few pages):  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1104854.msg12158543#msg12158543
poeEDgar

Activity: 299
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 11:09:31 PM

Hello custommer!!!
I'm selling $100 starbucks gift cards number for $20BTC or 20$ PerfectMoney . I will guarantee to you within 24 hours after you buy
If gift card have problem, I will change a new card for you
Contact me If you buy
My yahoo:   anang20w@yahoo.com Or Skyper: anang20w@hotmail.com

Feel free to send the replacement for my last card, which was closed after an hour. You didn't replace it.

Quote from: Gavin Andresen
I woulda thunk you were old enough to be confident that technology DOES improve. In fits and starts, but over the long term it definitely gets better.
nomadcrypto

Activity: 387
Merit: 264

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 11:12:02 PM

this guy never sent me the card he promised. He said he would send first and never did. No bitcoin loss but he obviously doesn't follow through with his word.
malphite

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 11:37:04 PM

It seems there 2 past customers, arent getting their "warranty" so anyone dealing with this person is at risk.

I mean if they dont get replacement cards, then I suppose dont expect anything if this card goes bad.
poeEDgar

Activity: 299

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 12:42:23 AM

It seems there 2 past customers, arent getting their "warranty" so anyone dealing with this person is at risk.

I mean if they dont get replacement cards, then I suppose dont expect anything if this card goes bad.

I believe there are more.

These are carded and he has a multiple scam accusations against him. Steer clear. I will update if he makes good on what he owes me.

Quote from: Gavin Andresen
I woulda thunk you were old enough to be confident that technology DOES improve. In fits and starts, but over the long term it definitely gets better.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: