Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 02:59:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SIMPLE Earning BTC method for Noobs  (Read 3423 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
vendetahome

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 05:01:13 PM

i must say it is a nice tutorial for newbie people as they really often ask how to easily get bitcoins for free thank you for this tutorial
ikydesu

Activity: 686

fb.com/Bitky.shop | Bitcoin Merch!Premium Quality!

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2015, 05:15:28 PM

You should add this: Work for Bitcoin, for noobs have a skill which they can offer for Bitcoin.
tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1531

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 07:32:47 PM

Don't forget to add paid-for sites where you easily can earn by clicking or doing surveys. Coinad.com or BtcClicks.com are only two of them.
Blawpaw (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1027

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 08:22:01 PM

Don't forget to add paid-for sites where you easily can earn by clicking or doing surveys. Coinad.com or BtcClicks.com are only two of them.

Paid Jobs are also a very good source of income. But the best way to earn with small jobs is through Jobs4Bitcoins Wink
addy boy

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 08:42:09 AM

if you are newbie currenctly then its better to farm some faucets and also earn some weekly payments from sig campaigns
phishead

Activity: 1873
Merit: 840

Keep what's important, and know who's your friend

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2015, 05:59:48 PM

if you are newbie currenctly then its better to farm some faucets and also earn some weekly payments from sig campaigns

If I was to buy a hero account for .55 with no negative trust issues for a sig campaign, would that be a good investment you think?  And also what sig campaigns are the best in your opinon?
zencomp

Activity: 182

★ Nakedbitcoins.com ★

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 07:07:33 PM

Thank you very much for giving so good information before proceeding to earn bitcoins, I think faucets and signature campaign is good for earning.

erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2015, 07:37:28 PM

I would like to add few more earning methods from my end:

1. Services:

In this section, members post bounty options for those who can help them either in programming or any other task (eg: a signup on a website, forum posts and so on). This job can get a person earning irrespective of his account rank.

2. Digital Goods/Goods:

Here the members can sell their digital goods like gift cards or physical goods and earn BTC. A simple a safe method.

Also in the Faucets section, kindly write that it's a low earning method. Also if possible, rank the options as per the earning capability. I feel Signature Campaigns pay higher than the other options but that's my POV.

tampazeus

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

Lick me like a lolipop

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 07:38:53 PM

Best earning method for noobs is to follow around bobsurplus, put a few bits of btc into his plays and then cash out. Very easy and simple.
phishead

Activity: 1873
Merit: 840

Keep what's important, and know who's your friend

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2015, 07:46:46 PM

1. Services:

In this section, members post bounty options for those who can help them either in programming or any other task (eg: a signup on a website, forum posts and so on). This job can get a person earning irrespective of his account rank.

2. Digital Goods/Goods:

Here the members can sell their digital goods like gift cards or physical goods and earn BTC. A simple a safe method.

Also in the Faucets section, kindly write that it's a low earning method. Also if possible, rank the options as per the earning capability. I feel Signature Campaigns pay higher than the other options but that's my POV.

Would you recommend always using escrow when selling gift cards and other goods?
bitcoinget

Activity: 608
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2015, 09:11:37 PM

Here are other ways to earn BTC:

Surveys
Head over to http://www.bitcoinget.com and earn up to 2000 bits per completed survey. There are other ways to earn as well, such as small jobs, tasks, and videos.

Shopping
If you're already doing shopping online, check out http://www.coinrebates.com. You can earn bitcoin cashback on your purchases from many popular stores like Newegg, Walmart, Groupon, and Expedia.

Referral Programs
Many bitcoin services, including BitcoinGet and CoinRebates, offer referral programs, which allow you to earn by referring friends to these services.

Earn Bitcoin by Completing Tasks: http://www.bitcoinget.com
Earn Bitcoin Cashback at 300+ Stores: http://www.coinrebates.com
Possum577

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Loose lips sink sigs!

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2015, 05:25:28 AM

Thanks for the simple guide, I have a few questions

Faucets
try to find altcoin faucets: http://www.dogefaucet.com, multifaucet.tk, http://www.free-crypto.com/ etc,...
send all the coins you can get to the same account and trade them for BTC

Why don't you mention Bitcoin faucets? That would be a much more direct way to earn bitcoin via faucets than using a doge faucet and converting. The faucets are going to pay the same equivalent amount in fiat across all alternative cryptos.

Also, you should put links to all the other threads on this board that cover the same topic, here's a few:

Is there a reason why you decided to start a new thread that discusses a topic that exists in at least two other threads on the first page of this board?

Chabacano

Activity: 152

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 08:57:06 PM

Mining
mine some coins at minergate.com, you can mine with any computer. mine BCN, or XMR

Can someone explain me hows does that works? I dont get it at all, you can actually mine online without a miner or what?
Hugroll

Activity: 756

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 09:00:26 PM

Mining
mine some coins at minergate.com, you can mine with any computer. mine BCN, or XMR

Can someone explain me hows does that works? I dont get it at all, you can actually mine online without a miner or what?
you can mine btc with your normal GPU, but its slow as shit. you won't get enough to pay for the electricity you run. but i believe mine other altcoins isnt that bad
Chabacano

Activity: 152

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 09:03:09 PM

Mining

you can mine btc with your normal GPU, but its slow as shit. you won't get enough to pay for the electricity you run. but i believe mine other altcoins isnt that bad

but, how much are we talking about? How much Ill be earning if I let it on 24 hours? does take a lot of electricity? I can turn it on in my job (LMAO).
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 09:37:58 PM

Mining

but, how much are we talking about? How much Ill be earning if I let it on 24 hours? does take a lot of electricity? I can turn it on in my job (LMAO).

GPU mining in most places costs more then you make.  Not to mention you chances are going to push your GPU's on higher intensity. 

Asics have taken over at this point.  CPU/GPU day's are just over at this point.   And even if you can manage to make a little running a GPU you will never pay off the GPU from mining it.
chennan
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 12:28:29 AM

1. Services:

2. Digital Goods/Goods:

Would you recommend always using escrow when selling gift cards and other goods?

I would say always use an escrow when dealing with trading goods and services on marketplace.  There are way too many people out there who would love to take your hard earned coins.  Personally I would suggest SebastianJu, because I have personally dealt with him and does a quality job making sure everything goes as planned. 

Also if you're looking at just selling gift cards I would take a look at purse.io as well, have heard good things about the site.

maokoto

Activity: 770

✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2015, 02:25:52 AM

Very nice miniguide. I did not know of some of the methods. Thank you very much.

I would include buying some bleutradeshares in bleutrade exchange. They pay some dividends, very few satoshis, but it is quite safe I think.

kampretkabur

Activity: 742

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 02:45:31 AM

wow it has many options to earn, thanks man, might be better to put the best site/place to earn per option, i mean something like the best faucet, the best campaign etc
lexuz

Activity: 714

Me, myself and I

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 02:50:40 AM

nice sharing guide, you are generous man! not much people want share how they method to get bitcoin fast and i think this will helpful.
i'm earn bitcoin with gambling but dont try my way because have risk lose your money Cheesy
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: