Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 07:25:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MACRO | POW | SCAMMER  (Read 4019 times)
thoth-Atlantian (OP)

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

I AM

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 03:22:36 AM

"If you run a crowdfunding campaign on another platform and would like to get listed, the following additional requirements apply:
We will require a 3 BTC compliance fee for the additional due diligence we need to fulfill to list your coin
A link to publicly accessible information about the CFC terms.  We need to see exactly how any funds were raised and what was promised to crowdfunders
You must also meet our CFC compliance standards; most notably having a proof of developer done and disclosing the full name and location of a member of the coin development team"

That would have to be the biggest load of bullshit I have read in a long time.OMFG Cheesy

What do you mean, I made my trading decisions based on those parameters. They surely wouldn't make them up?  Because that becomes a legal issue  Wink Grin Wink

hahaha you crack me up dude Cool You have a really, REALLY good point there..

Yeah it's not like they are based in Bulgaria. After reading the terms of a coin being launched it would leave one to assume a coin is throughly checked out before launch.
We have no choice but to assume the coin was a scam with Bittrex knowledge. If not they should pull it down tight away and offer people the funds back on the coin before it gets to large and will cost them more..

I was into it for first hour or so thinking it could be good until the posts with questions about how it worked started getting deleted. and I realised the mining pool was directed at other coins. (another scam on it's own).

Bittrex have to pull it down, simply. If i was to go on and buy a shit load and wait for premine dump I have a case against them to get my money back based on their own information about getting coins listed.
It's pretty black and White

www.dlsag.ch      1ex.trade

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
thoth-Atlantian (OP)

I AM

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 04:00:26 AM

Whole coin is a scam, Premine was being dumped on launch, Trex are on the inside, Check this scammer link...

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1168140.new#new

Need to find a crytpo Lawyer, Trex have gone against stated procedures in this launch. Any losses will have to be repaid.  Grin Grin Grin
I total agree.the funny thing is once anyone can actually find a lawyer willing to get invovled the flood gate will open and there will be alot of nervous people out there.

So essentially lets buy a heap of them, Find a lawyer willing to work for crypto and smash Trex for being part of a scam.. The old days of these coins has past, we all learn't our lessons 2 years ago, there is no place in crypto for these outright scams anymore.
Does Trex have shareholders ?? I would be worried if i was. 

kampretkabur

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 04:06:45 AM

trex really should have a word about it
thoth-Atlantian (OP)

I AM

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 04:44:01 AM

LOL calvary called.. Shillman none the less. Bittrex have to answer to this somehow

Ok I reviewed the code on Macro, current code that is. It is nice and clean.
At release I mined this and got 11 blocks solo on my two test gpu's before diff shut up.
I also watched the market the first few hours. All in all the dev sent in 24k first to bittrex, then 22 million.

My conclusion on the market events is that the dev ended up buying most of the mined coins and put up some nice support.

Now aside from the fact the dev should not have sent 22 million coins to bittrex, I do not think major dumping took place.
The OP is nice but the thread is badly managed. If they actually release a Deterministic wallet tomorrow this could be a major step forward.
Based on all the facts so far, I will present the dev with the Golden Goat Award for code/op however, I would suggest
a major improvement on community handling and premine transparency, good luck.

....  HH Joseph Stuhlman

SO how much were you paid to say that? The miner pool was for other coins, Any questions about coins are removed, (even valid ones)  the premine wallet is being sold.. three other threads here would disagree with you, And I was the buy support early on.... But whatever.... shill

Jerry S

Activity: 546

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 01:30:18 PM

so this scam really goes to trex?
shojayxt
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 02:17:17 PM

so this scam really goes to trex?

scam/bittrex one in the same.
TrueAnon
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 03:30:58 PM

This is just the usual disgusting and sad shit attempts by MORE dev scammers looking for quick btc.  Seeing this over and over for almost 2 yrs it's just becoming annoying and stupid now.  I hope they realize ppl in crypto are sick of it and so many people are not going to "fall" for buying this pumped crapcoins.  Bittrex is just going to shit because of the way they are having this occur, it's sad.

I'll give a plug though for upcoming 1EX exchange coming soon, at least it'll be respectable and WAY more legit and secure than trex!!  Not to mention you'll have good volume without such a huge pnd effect (that's not to say it won't happen but it's all legit devs and coins at least!  And the limits will be set in place!) - so people won't lose their pants on scam coins!
BanzaiBTC
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Chipcoin Developer

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2015, 08:08:05 PM

You noticed the official thread has only 2 pages left now? Its like he deletes EVERYTHING! LOL Grin
What a kiddo.....  Grin
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2015, 08:29:23 PM

You noticed the official thread has only 2 pages left now? Its like he deletes EVERYTHING! LOL Grin
What a kiddo.....  Grin

if you look at 'trex - for him it worked.. quite a few coins have been sold as it looks..

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
HunterS

Activity: 644

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 08:35:40 PM

What a kiddo.....  Grin

if you look at 'trex - for him it worked.. quite a few coins have been sold as it looks..
I contacted bittrex support over 12 hours ago.they could of stopped it then.i will post the replies I recieved from bill and what i wrote.He didnt really care that much.lol

oldkolobok

Activity: 229
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 08:52:58 PM

What a kiddo.....  Grin

I contacted bittrex support over 12 hours ago.they could of stopped it then.i will post the replies I recieved from bill and what i wrote.He didnt really care that much.lol

Please show the reply, I have also just contacted bittrex for explanation on this crazy situation of them scamming the whole community last months
shojayxt
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 09:15:23 PM

What a kiddo.....  Grin

It's probably his coin.  yobit, c-cex, and now bittrex all launching their own coins.  It's easy for them to manipulate the volume stats when it's hosted on your own exchange.  I don't believe that the volume on bittrex is from actual buying from new investors.  crap coin, fake stats, shit exchange.  That about sums it up.  Poloniex is about the only exchange not running these scams.
thoth-Atlantian (OP)

I AM

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 11:39:18 PM

What a kiddo.....  Grin

I was on twitter with Richie yesterday, he was making excuses about it being Legit, despite all the proof, As it was one of thier spotlight coins they opened themselves up to liability, as the say you pay 3btc for them to thoroughly check it, I linked him to the two scam threads, no answer as yet.

SalimNagamato
Legendary

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 02:26:43 PM

and now thread locked, mining difficulty is 7
and still trading

not hashing, folding and curing (check FLDC merged-folding! reuse good GPUs)
spartak_t
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2015, 02:33:48 PM

"If you run a crowdfunding campaign on another platform and would like to get listed, the following additional requirements apply:
We will require a 3 BTC compliance fee for the additional due diligence we need to fulfill to list your coin
A link to publicly accessible information about the CFC terms.  We need to see exactly how any funds were raised and what was promised to crowdfunders
You must also meet our CFC compliance standards; most notably having a proof of developer done and disclosing the full name and location of a member of the coin development team"

That would have to be the biggest load of bullshit I have read in a long time.OMFG Cheesy

What do you mean, I made my trading decisions based on those parameters. They surely wouldn't make them up?  Because that becomes a legal issue  Wink Grin Wink

hahaha you crack me up dude Cool You have a really, REALLY good point there..

Yeah it's not like they are based in Bulgaria. After reading the terms of a coin being launched it would leave one to assume a coin is throughly checked out before launch.
We have no choice but to assume the coin was a scam with Bittrex knowledge. If not they should pull it down tight away and offer people the funds back on the coin before it gets to large and will cost them more..

I was into it for first hour or so thinking it could be good until the posts with questions about how it worked started getting deleted. and I realised the mining pool was directed at other coins. (another scam on it's own).

Bittrex have to pull it down, simply. If i was to go on and buy a shit load and wait for premine dump I have a case against them to get my money back based on their own information about getting coins listed.
It's pretty black and White

What do you mean by that?

thoth-Atlantian (OP)

I AM

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 10:23:35 PM

Term of phrase

spartak_t
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2015, 06:27:15 AM

Term of phrase

... which is insulting to some people (like me). 

thoth-Atlantian (OP)

I AM

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 06:38:55 AM

Term of phrase

Oh Noes....

Embarrassed Humans Are nervous, touchy creatures and can be easily offended. Many are deeply insecure. They become focused and energized by       taking offence. It makes them feel meaningful and alive.

The fuck do I care. lose the menstruation bro. Are All Bulgarians that fragile that they can't take the piss?  sheeeez, Sofia is a nice place don't be a bitch and bring it down. 

In context BTC-e is Bulgarian and very mysterious not the same scrutiny of an exchange run in Murica

spartak_t
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2015, 06:43:19 AM

Term of phrase

Oh Noes....

Embarrassed Humans Are nervous, touchy creatures and can be easily offended. Many are deeply insecure. They become focused and energized by       taking offence. It makes them feel meaningful and alive.

The fuck do I care. lose the menstruation bro. Are All Bulgarians that fragile that they can't take the piss?  sheeeez, Sofia is a nice place don't be a bitch and bring it down. 

In context BTC-e is Bulgarian and very mysterious not the same scrutiny of an exchange run in Murica

No, man, irony and whining may be a way for you to feel meaningful, alive and smart. My point was not to use entire country for example of something, which is wrong.

P.S. BTC-e is not bulgarian.

thoth-Atlantian (OP)

I AM

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 07:07:13 AM

Term of phrase

Oh Noes....

No, man, irony and whining may be a way for you to feel meaningful, alive and smart. My point was not to use entire country for example of something, which is wrong.

P.S. BTC-e is not bulgarian.

Ah OK my Apologies, I didn't realize the financial regulations and oversight in Bulgaria was a world standard. I like just throwing vague generalisations around in the efforts of humour,. In Australia we joke about people from NZ fucking sheep, & they us.
Though now I have taken the time to inform myself on the mighty nation of Bulgaria & I think you probably should have left it at the above joke.

http://www.onlyinbulgaria.com     

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: