Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 01:27:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MACRO | POW | SCAMMER  (Read 4019 times)
spartak_t
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2015, 07:14:41 AM

Term of phrase

... which is insulting to some people (like me). 

Oh Noes....

Embarrassed Humans Are nervous, touchy creatures and can be easily offended. Many are deeply insecure. They become focused and energized by       taking offence. It makes them feel meaningful and alive.

The fuck do I care. lose the menstruation bro. Are All Bulgarians that fragile that they can't take the piss?  sheeeez, Sofia is a nice place don't be a bitch and bring it down. 

In context BTC-e is Bulgarian and very mysterious not the same scrutiny of an exchange run in Murica

No, man, irony and whining may be a way for you to feel meaningful, alive and smart. My point was not to use entire country for example of something, which is wrong.

P.S. BTC-e is not bulgarian.

Ah OK my Apologies, I didn't realize the financial regulations and oversight in Bulgaria was a world standard. I like just throwing vague generalisations around in the efforts of humour,. In Australia we joke about people from NZ fucking sheep, & they us.
Though now I have taken the time to inform myself on the mighty nation of Bulgaria & I think you probably should have left it at the above joke.

http://www.onlyinbulgaria.com     

When you are discussing scams in cryptoworld, there is no room for jokes. It's that simple.

P.S. There is also no need to continue with making fun with me, because you are not proving anything.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
thoth-Atlantian (OP)

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

I AM

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 07:29:48 AM

I'm not making fun of you, I just cant understand your taking offence. if it was a joke about fat Americans I doubt you would have said anything.

Anyway, Yeah MACRO is a total scam. GCR is the new Trex scam
And I saw another post floating around of another coin.
Pretty much all Moded ANN are scams, if not ALL  Smiley Smiley

www.dlsag.ch      1ex.trade
spartak_t
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2015, 07:40:07 AM

I'm not making fun of you, I just cant understand your taking offence. if it was a joke about fat Americans I doubt you would have said anything.

Anyway, Yeah MACRO is a total scam. GCR is the new Trex scam
And I saw another post floating around of another coin.
Pretty much all Moded ANN are scams, if not ALL  Smiley Smiley

It's pretty simple. I am bulgarian, I love my country and I consider myself as a honest person. I also said that using entire country as a example for something in here is not the way to prove your point.
One of the things needed in cryptoworld is people here to respect each other and work for a better good. This is not funny at all, because thousands of people were screwed in the meantime.

P.S. Bittrex are not scammers and people must understand that. Bittrex is just a dealer looking for a way to make more money and there is nothing wrong in that. It is up to us whether to buy or trust in some cryptocurrency.

thoth-Atlantian (OP)

I AM

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 07:58:01 AM

Hmm, listing coins on launch that are known scams (mod posts with any questions being deleted) and putting the coins on spotlight is being part of the scam.
People cant as easily scam with coins that are not on exchanges and the latest few were so obvious to everyone else Trex must be an infant child to not notice themselves

I understand your probably trying to get Failcoin on Trex so fair enough you don't want to slate them. But for me listing coins that are scams makes you a scammer as well, they are just in it for different things

spartak_t
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2015, 08:09:53 AM

Known scams? Probably 80 or 90% of the coins are scams. If we remove all scam coins from exchanges, then there will be probably 20-30 left to trade on them.
I also think that exchanges must protect the customers (by not listing so called "known scams"), but if you think about it a bit more - it's not their job to do so.

P.S. FAILCoin has nothing to do with my opinion. It was first created, because of such scams and it will stay no matter if Bittrex exist or not.

thoth-Atlantian (OP)

I AM

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 08:16:54 AM

So let there only be 20 or 30 coins to trade, so be it if Dev's arent going to dump Premines..

Yeah I looked at it, (fail) Nice coin, good looking wallet. I'm not familiar with the exchange's it's on but ironically if it hits Trex I will have a crack with it.  Cool

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: