Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 03:58:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTB] buy my flight and shuttle - greentrust only  (Read 305 times)
nomadcrypto (OP)

Activity: 387
Merit: 264

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 06:00:33 PM

Hey guys, I would like someone with greentrust+ to purchase my flight and shuttle for tonight. The flight is only $15 and the shuttle is $40 and I'll pay bitstamp. I will provide all the links/info needed to make the order and will send first
Nami

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 06:32:26 PM

Talk about a weird situation.

Do you not have a credit card or something? and cant a friend do this instead of some random stranger on a internet forum lol.
nomadcrypto (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 07:09:13 PM

Talk about a weird situation.

Do you not have a credit card or something? and cant a friend do this instead of some random stranger on a internet forum lol.

I rarely have cash. just btc for the most part and this is kind of a last minute deal. By time I cash out(especially with lbc being down atm) I may miss the sick deal on a $15 flight to vegas
nomadcrypto (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 09:43:09 PM

It looks like i got burned by adidas https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=360311

It is really close to the cut off and I am pissed
BurgerKill

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 10:03:58 PM

What kind of flight is just $15? I've never really heard of such a deal. And you need to consider the fact that you need a flight back home as well.
nomadcrypto (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 10:05:38 PM

What kind of flight is just $15? I've never really heard of such a deal. And you need to consider the fact that you need a flight back home as well.

its a one way from Denver to Las Vegas on Frontier Airelines. Apparently its really cheap early in the week. I am a bit of a nomad so home is where I am Smiley
BurgerKill

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 10:28:48 PM

its a one way from Denver to Las Vegas on Frontier Airelines. Apparently its really cheap early in the week. I am a bit of a nomad so home is where I am Smiley

..and where you are going to live? Hotel prices at LV are a killer, and if you live out on the streets you'll have all of your belongings stolen within a week.
nomadcrypto (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 10:39:28 PM

..and where you are going to live? Hotel prices at LV are a killer, and if you live out on the streets you'll have all of your belongings stolen within a week.

you can rent a room at the D on freemont with bitcoin and there are several bitcoin atms in town. I could always cash out via mycelium too.

My only real issue with the streets would be lack of shower, power, and the crazy crackheads haha.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: