Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 01:27:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: HonestDoubler.com - GAME OVER  (Read 18302 times)
confirmation120

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 05:06:32 PM

@confirmation120

We do not see any advantage in adding https, since there is no sensitive data on our service. After creating your deposit address, you can proof it by  checking your stats page. There are no other inputs.
Ok I see but I found some bug on your site, I don't think it's a huge one but its still a bug. Should I post here the details?
I want it to be fixed before I invest some
HonestDoubler (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2015, 05:29:37 PM

Ok I see but I found some bug on your site, I don't think it's a huge one but its still a bug. Should I post here the details?

you can post it here, or send us an email or pm.
confirmation120

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 05:35:29 PM

you can post it here, or send us an email or pm.

I was browsing the site to look for previous investors that are already paid and I saw this strange investor. He just deposited 0.4 btc in total but he was paid with 56 btc Shocked I checked his address and I can't find any trace of such big amount here's his honestdoubler link. http://honestdoubler.com/user.php?address=1BobNiG6NxSvhQew9C4ur2YtgqaG9tNGB6
Please fix asap thx
HonestDoubler (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2015, 06:13:46 PM

oh, indeed the paid amount in total is calculated wrong for the user-stats page. I forwarded that to the tech team, they will fix it asap. Please provide your bitcoin address, we would like to honor your bug report.
Thank you
confirmation120

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 07:21:11 PM

oh, indeed the paid amount in total is calculated wrong for the user-stats page. I forwarded that to the tech team, they will fix it asap. Please provide your bitcoin address, we would like to honor your bug report.
Thank you

Oh didn't expect you'll reward me for that. Ok here's my btc address 1Lynzp5sZ2oVFVgsuNcfv8XA63wzNTtCAQ just send here on my honestdoubler deposit address   3J1WLpu9Kp1avtWMAJ8PT77oSg4TWf9REN
Thanks in advance
denchik7.

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 07:34:35 PM

Within 24 hours of my deposit is on page 8.

100 Aкций Sky Way - Бoнyc
HonestDoubler (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2015, 07:51:10 PM

Oh didn't expect you'll reward me for that. Ok here's my btc address 1Lynzp5sZ2oVFVgsuNcfv8XA63wzNTtCAQ just send here on my honestdoubler deposit address   3J1WLpu9Kp1avtWMAJ8PT77oSg4TWf9REN
Thanks in advance

But of course!
Your reward of 0.005 btc is deposited to your address.

Thank you for the report.

bug fixed.

If someone find any other bug, report it, and you will be honored. Wink
smartBTC

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 11:01:36 PM

close to 50 BTC ... party planned for this ? ;-)
HYIPmonitor2015

Activity: 9

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 12:53:12 AM

THIS HAS A POTENTIAL ,THE PAYMENT WAS REAL FAST. THAT MAKES OTHERS CONFIDENT TO ENDORSE THE SITE TO NEW COMERS.
THE ADMIN WAS QUICK TO ANSWER EMAILS
AS WELL AS COMMISSION PAID QUICKLY
MANY USERS FROM MY COUNTRY ARE IN THIS SITE.
THOSE USERS WHICH USES WALLET ADDRESS THAT STARTS IN 3 WAS CAME FROM OUR COUNTRY.
THIS SITE IS A QUITE FAMOUS NOW HERE IN THE PHILIPPINES

WE THANK THE ADMIN FOR THE LOYAL SERVICE THEY GIVE TO PEOPLE..

SALUTE!
ALL PAYMENTS PROCESSED!
ABSOLUTELY A SAFER ONE TO INVEST THAN INVESTING TO OTHER NEWER SITE WHICH WAS NOT TO DETAILED IN SHOWING PROOFS OF PAID MEMBERS
james.lent

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 01:26:53 AM

THIS HAS A POTENTIAL ,THE PAYMENT WAS REAL FAST. THAT MAKES OTHERS CONFIDENT TO ENDORSE THE SITE TO NEW COMERS.
THOSE USERS WHICH USES WALLET ADDRESS THAT STARTS IN 3 WAS CAME FROM OUR COUNTRY.

SALUTE!
ALL PAYMENTS PROCESSED!
ABSOLUTELY A SAFER ONE TO INVEST THAN INVESTING TO OTHER NEWER SITE WHICH WAS NOT TO DETAILED IN SHOWING PROOFS OF PAID MEMBERS

lol that red comment only shows that there's a potential scam in the making.
time's running short, deposits getting big...only a matter of time now ....
smartBTC

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 02:02:13 AM

and where exactly do u see the "investments" get bigger ??
mr_real_estate

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 02:13:56 AM

Lol, you guys will never learn. Im not trolling, if i am i would be posting funny pics , etc. Im merely warning people of what they're getting into. So take it or hate it.

Hello James,

I'm a newbie here. I think you have good intentions, but I think a scam is only a scam when you are tricked into doing something that you would not do otherwise. I guess everyone knows clearly that this is a Ponzi scheme, and despite that we are willing to try our luck to win. People give their money with clear knowledge what will happen to their money. If someone is brutally honest with the facts, then it is not a scam on my book.

But surely, this is not an investment. This is gambling. Like they claim they are. So no fraud there.
james.lent

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 02:25:47 AM

Lol, you guys will never learn. Im not trolling, if i am i would be posting funny pics , etc. Im merely warning people of what they're getting into. So take it or hate it.

Hello James,

I'm a newbie here. I think you have good intentions, but I think a scam is only a scam when you are tricked into doing something that you would not do otherwise. I guess everyone knows clearly that this is a Ponzi scheme, and despite that we are willing to try our luck to win. People give their money with clear knowledge what will happen to their money. If someone is brutally honest with the facts, then it is not a scam on my book.

But surely, this is not an investment. This is gambling. Like they claim they are. So no fraud there.

You still dont get it do you ? everyone knows its a ponzi, you dont have to be a genius to figure that out.
Issue here is OP running away with deposits which has been going on with 100% of the sites but hey , if you have coins to burn then go ahead.
Just dont call foul when he has packed up lol.
scumbag

Activity: 140

★Support For PHILIPPINES Sub Forum★

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 02:32:00 AM

We discussed that already in the other thread. There is no trustfull bitcoin escrow service and escrow would sluggish the payouts. Just do not invest more then you can afford to lose.
I've seen this quote over and over again from different ponzi sites.
You will not use this quote if you are very confident that investors will not lose any coins here.

confirmation120

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 03:52:38 AM

Thanks in advance

But of course!
Your reward of 0.005 btc is deposited to your address.

Thank you for the report.

bug fixed.

If someone find any other bug, report it, and you will be honored. Wink

Thanks a lot! Now I can try your doubler without risking any satoshi from my bitcoin wallet. I'm glad the bug was fixed now
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 06:22:06 AM

and where exactly do u see the "investments" get bigger ??

It's just an illusion I guess cuz in reality they are just depending on new investors to pay and double the previous investors money. Classic ponzi Grin
glorytime

Activity: 358
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 07:18:30 AM

We discussed that already in the other thread. There is no trustfull bitcoin escrow service and escrow would sluggish the payouts. Just do not invest more then you can afford to lose.
You will not use this quote if you are very confident that investors will not lose any coins here.

And that is exactly why admin calls it an Honest Doubler. He does not pretend to go on forever unlike what some scammy admins say. He knows that at some point every ponzi will collapse...  it is inescapable, and he doesn't try to hide that fact.   I commend him for that.  You've been warned beforehand, so no whining afterward if you lose any coins.

lolfreak87

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 07:52:51 AM

SALUTE!
ALL PAYMENTS PROCESSED!

LoL A newbie account with only 3 posts and they are about honestdoubler.....  Roll Eyes

confirmation120

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 09:48:56 AM

And that is exactly why admin calls it an Honest Doubler. He does not pretend to go on forever unlike what some scammy admins say. He knows that at some point every ponzi will collapse...  it is inescapable, and he doesn't try to hide that fact.   I commend him for that.  You've been warned beforehand, so no whining afterward if you lose any coins.

This is what I like the most on this doubler , the site name fits to it. Also when you look at the "Rules" tab on the site, you can see the warnings there before investing to the site. Unlike other doublers before that claim they have skilled and professional for-ex traders blah blah blah to double your investment Grin
BlockEye
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1097

Bounty Mngr & Article Writer https://goo.gl/p4Agsh

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 09:54:18 AM

This is what I like the most on this doubler , the site name fits to it. Also when you look at the "Rules" tab on the site, you can see the warnings there before investing to the site. Unlike other doublers before that claim they have skilled and professional for-ex traders blah blah blah to double your investment Grin
admin of honestdoubler is too honest, admin is warning investors that they may lose bitcoins when they invest?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: