Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:41:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: HonestDoubler.com - GAME OVER  (Read 18297 times)
chennan
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 03:12:56 PM

I think it would benefit the site if the giveaways require a minimum of atleast .005 to get in the giveaways...
Also I think it would be cool/beneficial to have a tally market up at the top which tells how much btc is collected at that moment... Not the amount totally invested. This will give more of a strategy effect in when to invest, and will calm users down when it gets close to payout time, since they can add all the amounts needed to be paid out before it gets to them.

I don't know, possible ways to make the site a little better imo... Love the fact that this thing has been going on for so long, hope it keeps going. Been a long time since I've really had faith in a Ponzi, might come bite me in the ass though, so I'll be careful when gambling here.

HonestDoubler (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2015, 08:38:43 PM

1 day of everything that gets deposited gets a 10% bonus deposited separately though ...

The double amount is already pretty high, so we do not think there is a need to give bonuses.

I think it would benefit the site if the giveaways require a minimum of atleast .005 to get in the giveaways...
Also I think it would be cool/beneficial to have a tally market up at the top which tells how much btc is collected at that moment... Not the amount totally invested. This will give more of a strategy effect in when to invest, and will calm users down when it gets close to payout time, since they can add all the amounts needed to be paid out before it gets to them.

I don't know, possible ways to make the site a little better imo... Love the fact that this thing has been going on for so long, hope it keeps going. Been a long time since I've really had faith in a Ponzi, might come bite me in the ass though, so I'll be careful when gambling here.

Actualy there is no need in the giveaway anymore. Just take a look how fast new deposits are coming in.
The totally deposited amount is shown on the page. Calming people down, could cause panic, so that is very dangerous for the system. 

Just stay safe and do not invest more then you can afford to lose. Remember there is no guarantee. This is high risk gambling!

Of course we are working on improvements but it all takes time.
jacee
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 12:50:59 AM

It's nice to see OP is interacting with his investors. Hope this one will stay long enough for people to get profit from their coins. Cheesy
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 03:52:15 AM

Its kinda impressive this doubler will live this long. Honesly, as one of the early investors, I didn't expect this will be active online and paying for almost a month. I wonder if there any special promotions to celebrate HD's very first month online Roll Eyes Well played investors Wink
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 04:06:41 AM

I'm planning to send coins to my honestdoubler deposit address but I cant access my wallet (coinbase) because of 2fa. Can I still send coins to the same honestdoubler deposit address using my other wallet (blockchain)?
Patatas
Legendary

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 04:12:21 AM

I'm planning to send coins to my honestdoubler deposit address but I cant access my wallet (coinbase) because of 2fa. Can I still send coins to the same honestdoubler deposit address using my other wallet (blockchain)?
Yes you can cuz your payment will be sent to your provided receiving address anyways no matter what. Do you still have access to your receiving address?
everaja

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

~ScapeGoat~

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 04:14:12 AM

This site has been here from a long time , i remember the days of coinsdouble.com onto which i lost 0.3 BTC , I am happy to see that Honestdoubler are behaving as much honest as they can !

Patatas
Legendary

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 04:21:07 AM

This site has been here from a long time , i remember the days of coinsdouble.com onto which i lost 0.3 BTC , I am happy to see that Honestdoubler are behaving as much honest as they can !

Damn that coinsdouble, I also lost some BTC there but not as much as you . And also cryptodouble.com which also last long (IIRC it last for some months) Honestdoubler's honesty is quite solid until now
jacee
Legendary

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 05:11:28 AM

Damn that coinsdouble, I also lost some BTC there but not as much as you . And also cryptodouble.com which also last long (IIRC it last for some months) Honestdoubler's honesty is quite solid until now

Just remember months ago there ia a doubler that lasted for about a month or two and then eventually run away with peoples coins. I wonder how long this one would take. I hope OP wants the profit and not the investors coins. Cheesy
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 05:15:18 AM

Yes you can cuz your payment will be sent to your provided receiving address anyways no matter what. Do you still have access to your receiving address?

Yes I still have access to the receiving address it's just that I left my phone in my house and every time I log in my wallet it is asking me to enter a code which they send to my phone (2FA). Maybe I'll just wait and do this later.
Patatas
Legendary

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 05:34:25 AM

Just remember months ago there ia a doubler that lasted for about a month or two and then eventually run away with peoples coins. I wonder how long this one would take. I hope OP wants the profit and not the investors coins. Cheesy

LOL, ponzi owners want the profit with the investor's money of course. Honestdoubler was just building trust for now and waiting for a very large sum of deposits then run away Wink For now he's quite honest but we don't know what will happen in the next few days, or maybe months? Grin
james.lent

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 06:08:40 AM

LOL, ponzi owners want the profit with the investor's money of course. Honestdoubler was just building trust for now and waiting for a very large sum of deposits then run away Wink For now he's quite honest but we don't know what will happen in the next few days, or maybe months? Grin

gotta agree, strange to see it still running... probably as you said, might be waiting a big lump... as we all know, site's stats cannot be used as a legit balance.
Patatas
Legendary

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 06:26:26 AM

gotta agree, strange to see it still running... probably as you said, might be waiting a big lump... as we all know, site's stats cannot be used as a legit balance.

Maybe Honestdoubler wants to follow the steps of the infamous cryptodouble who stole 2000+ btc  Roll Eyes cuz it seems HD is building trust to achieve that Grin
jacee
Legendary

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 06:34:50 AM

Well all I'm saying is let's just hope for the best for all those who invested in this.  Cheesy
mihtju

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 11:30:26 AM

I am out of this. To many big deposits
3 btc to 6 btc
5 btc to 10 btc... Its more than project reserves so I dont think it can continue work for next days.

phibay

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 12:00:42 PM

3 btc to 6 btc
5 btc to 10 btc... Its more than project reserves so I dont think it can continue work for next days.

that's quite alarming, those greedy investors were unstoppable. i'd like to invest more but i think i should wait for that guy who deposited 5 btc be paid by honestdoubler. i'll keep an eye to that investor
HonestDoubler (OP)

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2015, 12:14:53 PM

phibay,everytime there is a new highroller you post here that you won't deposit now but will wait till they got paid, and then there comes another highroller and you repeat your post... Cheesy You are taking a look on all highrollers since the beginning, and you are allways scared by them. But as we said before, highrollers today, will be lowrollers tomorrow and as you can see, that is true.

We had a highroller of 0.2 btc once. Now that guy is just lost in all that transactions. The same could happen with the 5 btc guy. I mean all deposits got doubled so far. Who ever deposited 2 btc, is able to deposit 4 now by driving the same risk as before. Nothing has changed.

BlueBoomer

Activity: 7

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 12:40:08 PM

3 btc to 6 btc

that's quite alarming, those greedy investors were unstoppable. i'd like to invest more but i think i should wait for that guy who deposited 5 btc be paid by honestdoubler. i'll keep an eye to that investor

I think soon will be game over and this deposits 2,3,5 - is fake (admin transfer funds to himself)
denchik7.

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 12:59:20 PM

Auto-Instant
0.12 BTC ($ 27.56) - https://blockchain.info/ru/tx/0ec5688c2c9e13594d0f9c0f3e1dc47695d5492af205f84dc30e292b1ea06823

100 Aкций Sky Way - Бoнyc
phibay

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 01:35:27 PM

phibay,everytime there is a new highroller you post here that you won't deposit now but will wait till they got paid, and then there comes another highroller and you repeat your post... Cheesy You are taking a look on all highrollers since the beginning, and you are allways scared by them. But as we said before, highrollers today, will be lowrollers tomorrow and as you can see, that is true.

We had a highroller of 0.2 btc once. Now that guy is just lost in all that transactions. The same could happen with the 5 btc guy. I mean all deposits got doubled so far. Who ever deposited 2 btc, is able to deposit 4 now by driving the same risk as before. Nothing has changed.

hahaha you noticed it Cheesy i'm just being paranoid whenever i see a high roller and sorry about that :p you're quite right, don't mind me , i'm just in panic because i always feel nervous when investing in sites like this

ps: 10 hours left for my latest investment http://honestdoubler.com/user.php?address=1JEsoqQ96hihSGNCZNvopQyZpF2iiCqfnD
so excited Cheesy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: