Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 12:39:22 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: HonestDoubler.com - GAME OVER  (Read 18297 times)
RealMalatesta
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1124

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 10:24:16 AM

This was early....

So why are you still accepting money when you know that these people will lose their money? Smells like a scam, looks like a scam, is a scam.

You don't provide any proof for what you're saying. All we know is that people lost their money.

The difference to many other scams is that there are people who know who you are. So I'd suggest that all who lost something put something together and offer a reward to get name and address of the person(s) behind "honest""doubler".... That would be fun :-)

Just an hour ago , an innocent loser deposited 0.8 btc and 3 hours ago , a much loser deposited 1.229 btc. I also wonder why admin still accept investments until now Huh OP should shut down the site

Well, that's the nature of frauds...,.  they try to get as much as they can. Their greed combined with the greed of the users (I will never call them "investors") leads to the loss of the gamblers. However, as stated before: They were too greedy, too, and left some traces which could lead to their real names. So I'd recommend to use an escrow, "invest" money there and go after the guys from "honest""doubler".
HonestDoubler (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2015, 10:57:46 AM

This was early....

So why are you still accepting money when you know that these people will lose their money? Smells like a scam, looks like a scam, is a scam.

You don't provide any proof for what you're saying. All we know is that people lost their money.

The difference to many other scams is that there are people who know who you are. So I'd suggest that all who lost something put something together and offer a reward to get name and address of the person(s) behind "honest""doubler".... That would be fun :-)

Just an hour ago , an innocent loser deposited 0.8 btc and 3 hours ago , a much loser deposited 1.229 btc. I also wonder why admin still accept investments until now Huh OP should shut down the site

Well, that's the nature of frauds...,.  they try to get as much as they can. Their greed combined with the greed of the users (I will never call them "investors") leads to the loss of the gamblers. However, as stated before: They were too greedy, too, and left some traces which could lead to their real names. So I'd recommend to use an escrow, "invest" money there and go after the guys from "honest""doubler".

Trying to scare us will lead only to one thing. We will keep the leftovers!

Everyone was warned, everyone knew it may be over at any time. Read our rules!
RealMalatesta
Legendary

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 10:59:49 AM

This was early....

Look, I never "invested" with you, so I have nothing to lose. You still haven't answered one single, but important question: Why are you still accepting payments when you know you won't be able to pay them back?
sirmafia

Activity: 33

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 11:01:29 AM

Public Statement 20.09

Okay guys. We have lost more then exected. If we proceed as usual we will reach the "zero balance zone" as soon as we pay the first pages of the overdue deposits.

There are few posible ways out of this.

1) We try to switch the API.

That would take days, it would lead to a lack of deposits, and mean the sure death of HonestDoubler. That means all deposits will be lost.

2) We make a hard restart. All payouts which can not be covered will stay upaid and declared as lost. Regarding to our rules.

The problem about that is, we can not fix the issue with the old-api since it is not on our end. Under that circumstances we can not process automated payouts.  We would need to implement another payment api and that would take days. It would lead to a lack of deposits, and mean the sure death of HonestDoubler. A fast restart is not possible.

3) We spread the leftovers among all deposits, that would be approximately 5% of your deposit. We rewrite our code, switch the api, and start again in a week or two, after all is set up securely.

Same old stupid scammer ways y ask us what to do did we invite u to open your site. Just do what is right for you vision and feature.. You surely can pay people manually that we know.. What is 5%.... RIP
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 11:07:51 AM

This was early....

Why do you keep on evading a one simple question asked by RealMalatesta? That's a very answerable question that will only take seconds of your life Roll Eyes unless.....
james.lent

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 11:10:41 AM

Patatas
Legendary

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 11:22:52 AM

I was about to post here and call you for that  when honestdoubler ignored the question why he still accepts deposits despite of the plan of restarting the site and proclaiming the death of HD Grin

R.I.P. Honestdoubler
August 23, 2015 - September 20, 2015
Erkallys
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 11:26:05 AM

Public Statement 20.09

Okay guys. We have lost more then exected. If we proceed as usual we will reach the "zero balance zone" as soon as we pay the first pages of the overdue deposits.

That would take days, it would lead to a lack of deposits, and mean the sure death of HonestDoubler. That means all deposits will be lost.

2) We make a hard restart. All payouts which can not be covered will stay upaid and declared as lost. Regarding to our rules.

The problem about that is, we can not fix the issue with the old-api since it is not on our end. Under that circumstances we can not process automated payouts.  We would need to implement another payment api and that would take days. It would lead to a lack of deposits, and mean the sure death of HonestDoubler. A fast restart is not possible.

3) We spread the leftovers among all deposits, that would be approximately 5% of your deposit. We rewrite our code, switch the api, and start again in a week or two, after all is set up securely.

The best is to restart. Pay the deposits you can and then restart as a clean fresh new website. I suggest honestdoublerv2.com, but if you don't want to buy a new domain name, just use this one again.

Can't you read? He can't pay the deposits anymore and it was considered lost. He'll just refund at least 5% of every unpaid deposits then restart the site

Quote from: Erkallys
Pay the deposits you can

Don't enerve you ! This was my interpretation of the 5%.
HonestDoubler (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2015, 11:26:16 AM

I was about to post here and call you for that  when honestdoubler ignored the question why he still accepts deposits despite of the plan of restarting the site and proclaiming the death of HD Grin

R.I.P. Honestdoubler

we do not accept any deposits anymore
HYIPmonitor2015

Activity: 9

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 11:27:24 AM

I go on #2 option,...
Pay the deposits and remain unpaid those who are not cover.
30btc can pay a lot from the pending deposits.
From doing that ,thise paid members still deposit again nd then use it to pay the other remaining.
Instead of giving us all 5% which is too much unfair for high rollers that paid older investment fairly.
shadows123

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 11:28:51 AM

Game Over.lol thanks HD im on winner side  Cheesy Cheesy
Erkallys
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 11:32:24 AM

I go on #2 option,...
Pay the deposits and remain unpaid those who are not cover.
30btc can pay a lot from the pending deposits.
From doing that ,thise paid members still deposit again nd then use it to pay the other remaining.
Instead of giving us all 5% which is too much unfair for high rollers that paid older investment fairly.

If I understood what you said I agree with you. Do not pay me, I only invested 0,001 BTC, this is a bit of dust. Pay the big depositors instead of the small ones. Someone can lose 10$ but 1000$ is harder to accept.
TrueHari

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 11:37:39 AM

Check honestdoubler.com ..

Clearly written on their site : GAME OVER!

cant you all read that guyzz ??

So sad for that 5 Btc guy..
I m very upset for him or her Tongue
they are now not accepting new deposits and wrote clearly that game over!!
Check it!!
Patatas
Legendary

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 11:41:34 AM

Public Statement 20.09

The best is to restart. Pay the deposits you can and then restart as a clean fresh new website. I suggest honestdoublerv2.com, but if you don't want to buy a new domain name, just use this one again.

Can't you read? He can't pay the deposits anymore and it was considered lost. He'll just refund at least 5% of every unpaid deposits then restart the site

Quote from: Erkallys
Pay the deposits you can

Don't enerve you ! This was my interpretation of the 5%.

Ok my bad, I misunderstood your post Grin btw what's enerve Huh
Anyway no matter what, it's still a scam Grin
RealMalatesta
Legendary

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 11:43:11 AM

Lol... they run away with about 200 BTC.... not bad for a month. They could have stuck to their rules and just paid as long as it lasted. Which clearly shows, that they are fraudsters. Too funny..... but people fall for names lie "honest" and "doubler"....
HonestDoubler (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2015, 11:47:09 AM

Lol... they run away with about 200 BTC.... not bad for a month. They could have stuck to their rules and just paid as long as it lasted. Which clearly shows, that they are fraudsters. Too funny..... but people fall for names lie "honest" and "doubler"....

what 200 btc??? we never had more then 30 btc balance on our wallet at once. Every satoshi was constantly paid to the users.

Congratz you are the biggest troll here.
james.lent

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 11:48:40 AM

Yeap , but i dont think its 200btc , more like 30btc... i should start one too ... 'super duper honest' quadrupler *not everyone will receive returns*  Wink
Patatas
Legendary

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 11:49:23 AM

R.I.P. Honestdoubler

we do not accept any deposits anymore

It's too late Tongue You shouldn't accept deposits when the "error" started , we have to post here the question multiple times just for you to be able to reject deposits. Tsk, what a shady move, anyways I still wanna thank you for the profit I gained with your site despite of this incident. Still, it doesn't change the fact that you scammed some late investors, I feel sad for them
RealMalatesta
Legendary

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 11:50:57 AM

what 200 btc??? we never had more then 30 btc balance on our wallet at once. Every satoshi was constantly paid to the users.

Congratz you are the biggest troll here.

Really? That's good to know. But hey, luckily, you have reserved a couple of other domains, too. So I'm sure you'll soon appear with a new design :-)
Vasilich

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 11:53:12 AM
Last edit: September 20, 2015, 01:04:44 PM by Vasilich

Worked less a month... and SCAM
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: