Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:09:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: HonestDoubler.com - GAME OVER  (Read 18297 times)
a7mos

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 03:24:58 AM

When I heard about this site and I saw that they have some gave aways I believed that they are trying only to win the trust from people then people will deposit in the site and the will run away with the investments without paying
Does my scenario happened or what is the meaning of "game over " here ?
ajrah

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 03:28:27 AM

Wow, so the famous HYIP is finally over, lesson learned to all those who have lost their investment.
And I thought this site will continue 1 month more.
There is no lesson to learn here. Everyone knows that this site will not last forever or not even 3 months and there's a risk of non-payment. The lesson I learned here is invest as early as possible first 2 weeks is the safest I think but still there's a risk of site will not pay even at that early stage.

JavaLove

Activity: 434

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 03:39:03 AM

When I heard about this site and I saw that they have some gave aways I believed that they are trying only to win the trust from people then people will deposit in the site and the will run away with the investments without paying

I think that's what happened here. I don't think HD was really honest from the start. The reason I say that is because it seems they rounded up a bunch of investors and paid them very well with great referral earnings and great giveaways until they had enough bitcoins that were "pending" (enough that satisfied their greed) and then decided to shut the service down.

Now they claim that there was some API issue but if the admins were amazing coders, like the ones at major corporations it wouldn't take them that long to fix the issue. And I don't think it was the ponzi itself that collapsed, as there were new investors almost every 10 minutes constantly. Now do the math, if people pay a lot every single 10 minutes, a lot can add up in 100 hours so the admin shuts the site down, steals all the bitcoins and claims there was an issue.

They're trying to sugar coat a scam by paying investors who deposited over 0.1 btc with a *4%* return. That is not a lot. At all. If you deposited 0.5 btc, 50,000,000 satoshi, you will get 0.02 btc, 2,000,000 satoshi. That's peanuts compared to what you deposited in the first place.

The admins made great profit from this and will probably try and start up a new site. They'll say "we had errors, but we paid everyone back something." Don't trust the admin. They gained credibility by spoiling everyone and being *transparent* and now that there was enough to fill their greed they shut down.

Wow, so the famous HYIP is finally over, lesson learned to all those who have lost their investment.
And I thought this site will continue 1 month more.
There is no lesson to learn here. Everyone knows that this site will not last forever or not even 3 months and there's a risk of non-payment. The lesson I learned here is invest as early as possible first 2 weeks is the safest I think but still there's a risk of site will not pay even at that early stage.

The problem is the site could've stayed alive. It's not like there was some major hack and all bitcoins were lost, they say they "overpaid" some people (probably themselves) and to add to that they always had new investors coming to double. The could've easily stayed alive, the admins just wanted to steal everything now when there were huge deposits. I am sure that if some people hadn't invested 0.5+ btc the site would still be around right now waiting for that moment.

▄▄  ▄▄                 
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄             
     ██    ██           ▀▀  ▄▄        
                  ███       ▀▀         
   ██    ██   ███      ███     ██     
                          ███         
  ██   ██   ██    ███ ███    ▄▄   ██   
               ███           ▀▀       
  ██   ██  ███           ███  ██   ██ 
                     ███               
    ▄▄  ██    ███ ███     ▄▄  ██   ██ 
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀           
      ▄▄  ▀▀          ███    ██   ██   
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
         ██              ███    ███   
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███           
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
chennan
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 03:39:58 AM

Basically, investments were coming it at an alarming rate and people were going crazy over at HD's website... one guy even deposited 5 BTC...

Well what eventually happened (all in about 1 day), HD lost ~7 BTC due to a "double spend" error in the automated pay out system... then someone who placed a bet on HD chose to not use miners fees and so the bet he placed never got confirmed, so when the payout came to his bet the system litterally just shut down... then all the sudden, out of no where, HD came out and said that another error happened with the automated pay out system and lost around another 7 BTC... from then on it was game over for everyone and he shut down.

JavaLove

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 03:46:45 AM

Basically, investments were coming it at an alarming rate and people were going crazy over at HD's website... one guy even deposited 5 BTC...

Well what eventually happened (all in about 1 day), HD lost ~7 BTC due to a "double spend" error in the automated pay out system... then someone who placed a bet on HD chose to not use miners fees and so the bet he placed never got confirmed, so when the payout came to his bet the system litterally just shut down... then all the sudden, out of no where, HD came out and said that another error happened with the automated pay out system and lost around another 7 BTC... from then on it was game over for everyone and he shut down.

Lol I am almost positive this "error" was planned all along. When you think about it, there has really never been a ponzi like this and it clearly works for the admin. If you are honest, and spoil people, you can eventually turn on everyone when times are at their best and steal everything.

Unless HD can prove that there was actually some error, we can safely say they are crooks and criminals. Shame on HD for being so deceitful and in the end paying a mere 4% payback to investors who lost so much.

▄▄  ▄▄                 
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄             
                  ███       ▀▀         
                          ███         
               ███           ▀▀       
                     ███               
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀           
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███           
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
Mig-23
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 03:48:14 AM

if want to play HYIP like this,dont play more than one weeks or ten days since they open
or you will lost your money
i have experience when join in cryptodouble and any other sites
lorylore
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 11:43:46 AM

Seems that this service has been ended.
Does anybody has pending balance there, or has anyone lost any bitcoin inside there.
Hopefully i didn't invested there.
supermoney
Legendary

Activity: 1161

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 01:05:21 PM

Does anybody has pending balance there, or has anyone lost any bitcoin inside there.

I'm curious to know if you are trolling us or just increasing your post counter...
lorylore
Legendary

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 04:02:47 PM

I'm curious to know if you are trolling us or just increasing your post counter...

You just have increased your post mate,
Even though you have negative trust, who do you think you are?
I respect every member here and i want the best for all including my self, so better is to invest in these kind of "games" to double your money, because it can end like this, and you will get nothing.
nejibens

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 04:09:23 PM

Yes certainly and the admin show himself as "advicer" in it's rules on the site, ha success to make people trust him for a while this way.
But everyone know that such ponzi programs have the same end always : turning into SCAM
ajrah

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 04:11:00 PM

The problem is the site could've stayed alive. It's not like there was some major hack and all bitcoins were lost, they say they "overpaid" some people (probably themselves) and to add to that they always had new investors coming to double. The could've easily stayed alive, the admins just wanted to steal everything now when there were huge deposits. I am sure that if some people hadn't invested 0.5+ btc the site would still be around right now waiting for that moment.
If this site is really legit and have total control of the coins coming in and out, they can pay the investors regardless of how much they invest because that is their business and that's their promise, to double the amount invest. They did not say investors can only invest 0.5BTC below, there is no disclaimer like that. The site is destined to shutdown since day 1 because there is no legit business who can promise double your money in 100 hours, if there is, poverty is not a problem anymore.

mihtju

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 04:46:32 PM

Actually such programs are not bad if you join in early and admin/owner is honest and is not greedy to run away with all money. If they allow investors to play for 2-3 weeks and not steal money but also are paying in this game with small investments / average investments then its perfect, because in 2-3 weeks you can make from 1 bitcoin to 5 bitcoins easy. For example after first double just take back your investment and play just with profit and you dont risk with anything, only with profit so...

phibay

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 06:24:43 PM

I respect every member here and i want the best for all including my self, so better is to invest in these kind of "games" to double your money, because it can end like this, and you will get nothing.

your answer is irrelevant Cheesy what he was trying to say is your first post isn't necessary , don't state the obvious. everyone already know the site collapsed and ended , actually since yesterday, and you're still posting this quote below? what for?

JavaLove

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 07:34:59 PM

If this site is really legit and have total control of the coins coming in and out, they can pay the investors regardless of how much they invest because that is their business and that's their promise, to double the amount invest. They did not say investors can only invest 0.5BTC below, there is no disclaimer like that. The site is destined to shutdown since day 1 because there is no legit business who can promise double your money in 100 hours, if there is, poverty is not a problem anymore.

My point was that their program probably would still be running if so many people stopped investing high amounts like 0.5 btc. When people invest such high amounts the owner must shut down the ponzi.

▄▄  ▄▄                 
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄             
                  ███       ▀▀         
                          ███         
               ███           ▀▀       
                     ███               
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀           
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███           
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
lorylore
Legendary

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 07:50:36 PM

@phibay i know that this service has been ended,

What is more important than this is the fact if anyone has been "scammed"

Has anybody lost any bitcoins in this website, this is what we want to know, that's all.
jackg
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071

https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 09:03:18 PM

I have just noticed that honest doubler is a junior member. This means that the comany has nt helped other people nd become already established. Suggesting that this service should not be trusted as it would have been evident that the account was initially aNewbie when it started this web service. It may also suggest they don't know much about bitcoin. However, they did admit they were a ponzi and if investors litened to their advise of READING THE RULES, they would have noticed this information!
supermoney
Legendary

Activity: 1161

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 09:41:19 PM

So what? I don't understand  Cheesy
I got all the negative trust since first post, I'm not kidding you.
Anyhow still I don't get what you mean, have a good day.
HYIPmonitor2015

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 12:15:30 AM

There stil more than 30btc excess the last time when statistic shown before the trouble.it was enough to pay some cover investment but the admin ran with it.thats why it came to end not because no new investments coming because A LOT OF INVESTMENTS COMING!
chennan
Legendary

Activity: 1316

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 12:22:50 AM

There stil more than 30btc excess the last time when statistic shown before the trouble.it was enough to pay some cover investment but the admin ran with it.thats why it came to end not because no new investments coming because A LOT OF INVESTMENTS COMING!

Unfortunately, yes... that is the case.  Plus as you can see, HD has yet to return to explain further the reasoning behind all of this and literally left everyone here to speculate WTF happened.  It was a good idea to have a honest, transparent system such as HD... but unfortunately, it was a better and more profitable idea to run away with the BTC while the site was hitting it's peak deposit streak.  Also I'm pretty sure HD send the investment in with the 0 miner fee to cause a "crash"... it makes sense to me that he would, as it would be like a ticking time bomb and excuse to run away.

HYIPmonitor2015

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 12:26:42 AM

FAKE...
I deposited 0.1+ but i never got 4% back Smiley
What a lie
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: