Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 08:56:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Movie: Elysium 2013 and Cryptocurrency  (Read 498 times)
Bitcoinpro (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 09:31:47 AM

Released in 2013, 6 months after my creation of the Cryptocurrency Constitution and Cryptocurrency Central Bank, at one point about an hour into the movie Jodie Foster playing the President of Elysium seems to also request she be placed in Control of the CryptoCurrency Central Bank, this movie is also heavily based on software wether this part of the movie was shot 6 months earlier or not I'm unsure so this part could also have been placed in retrospectively.

Without a doubt hollywood and elitist heavyweights have been watching the advent of the Cryptosphere for a long time now, combined with Goldman Sachs now shifting Inexorably towards Silicon Valley, we can foresee that more bigger fundamental shifts are about to happen.

WWW.FACEBOOK.COM

CRYPTOCURRENCY CENTRAL BANK

LTC: LP7bcFENVL9vdmUVea1M6FMyjSmUfsMVYf
Carlton Banks
Legendary

Activity: 3430
Merit: 3074

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 10:23:00 AM

Good find.

Hollywood productions, for both children and adults, are a hive of various types of propaganda. The idea that there might be a cryptocurrency advocate slipping references into sci-fi films fits that pattern.

Vires in numeris
Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1016

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 11:05:30 AM

Yeah I remeber that movie. Jodie Foster pleased one guy to write a new starting sequence, kind of protocol, to replace the old president so that she would be in charge. The movie is awesome. Would like to have such a healing machine.  Smiley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ha6zWw5saGY

Did you know that Elysium, the space habitat, is based on NASA's space colony torus design from 1975?!
Here is a nice video about that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqahjl6Et9Q
irfan01

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 11:26:01 AM

nice find, I did not realize
while watching Elysium 2013 I just enjoy it and do not think like that  Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: