Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:47:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] 2x $250 & 1x $100 Ruth's Christ Steakhouse Gift Cards  (Read 346 times)
rlh (OP)

Activity: 804
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 01:18:13 PM
Last edit: September 14, 2015, 05:23:02 PM by rlh

I received these cards as a cash out of a rewards program.  I thought I'd try to get some BTC for them rather than sell them on eBay.

I'm willing to sell the $100 card for .4 BTC and the $250 cards for 1.05 BTC each.

I'm plan on honoring these prices, unless there is a wild jump or fall in BTC price.  I'm not looking to haggle much.  I'd just rather deal with BTC users than eBay/PayPal.

To be clear these are standard gift cards and there is no way to transfer or cash them out online.  If you want to buy these gift cards, I will need to direct mail them to a personal address or PO Box.  I will cover standard shipping fees (within the US) but if you'd like to get these cards insured or tracked, then we will need to discuss additional payments for these services.

Please PM or reply if you have questions.

A Personal Quote on BTT from 2011:
"I'd be willing to make a moderate "investment" if the value of the BTC went below $2.00.  Otherwise I'll just have to live with my 5 BTC and be happy. :/"  ...sigh.  If only I knew.
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
rlh (OP)

Activity: 804
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 05:23:07 PM

bump

A Personal Quote on BTT from 2011:
"I'd be willing to make a moderate "investment" if the value of the BTC went below $2.00.  Otherwise I'll just have to live with my 5 BTC and be happy. :/"  ...sigh.  If only I knew.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: