Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 01:28:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I have finally found SATOSHI  (Read 674 times)
Wapinter (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 08:43:43 PM

After a lots of satellite surveillance and using all the secret agents that I have at my disposal I have succeeded in locating our elusive Satoshi Cheesy here is he http://mapta.gs/Satoshi

mallard

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 11:32:26 AM

Satoshi must've been a big guy. He's on Tripadvisor too.
Wapinter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 11:52:03 AM

Satoshi must've been a big guy. He's on Tripadvisor too.
Seems he is everywhere except where he should be Wink

Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2015, 12:18:28 PM

There's really no point in 'satoshi threads'. Nobody on this forum is ever going to find him. Besides, it is much better for him to remain anonymous. I just can't comprehend why people can't understand this simple fact.
However, I did start noticing the name satoshi in a few places (accounts, online games, etc.)

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
james.lent

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 12:20:48 PM

There's really no point in 'satoshi threads'. Nobody on this forum is ever going to find him. Besides, it is much better for him to remain anonymous. I just can't comprehend why people can't understand this simple fact.
However, I did start noticing the name satoshi in a few places (accounts, online games, etc.)

Chill mate.. people are still searching for Waldo, so why not Satoshi ?  Grin
mallard

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 01:38:38 PM

Did you forget that you were in the Off-topic subforum?
james.lent

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 01:39:49 PM

He was trying to boost his sig campaign count by trying to make that post look important and topic related. lol
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2015, 02:03:41 PM
Last edit: September 09, 2015, 09:04:44 AM by LaudaM

He was trying to boost his sig campaign count by trying to make that post look important and topic related. lol
That's definitely the case. My post is very relevant. Just because you do not have a signature campaign that does not mean that anyone has to tolerate your spam. Threads like these need to be exterminated because of two reasons: 1) There a high number of threads related to satoshi (serious and non); 2) They are useless.
One must enjoy being attacked for having a signature (just your average day at BTCT). Smiley

Did you forget that there are countless other threads created about Satoshi? I'm pretty sure that this post (no matter how useless it is) could fit in one of them. People need to be educated to use the search button, else this forum is not going to be readable. To answer your question, no I did not forget it:

The best way to let a thread die is stop posting in it instead of keep posting suggestions like 'why it shouldn't have been created" and bumping it in the process
Said the person who bumped it after 5 days. Oh the irony.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
LiteCoinGuy
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1010

In Satoshi I Trust

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2015, 03:23:46 PM

Wapinter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 10:50:30 PM

That's definitely the case. My post is very relevant. Just because you do not have a signature campaign that does not mean that anyone has to tolerate your spam. Threads like these need to be exterminated because of two reasons: 1) There a high number of threads related to satoshi (serious and non); 2) They are useless.
One must enjoy being attacked for having a signature (just your average day at BTCT). Smiley

Did you forget that there are countless other threads created about Satoshi? I'm pretty sure that this post (no matter how useless it is) could fit in one of them. People need to be educated to use the search button, else this forum is not going to be readable. To answer your question, no I did not forget it:
The best way to let a thread die is stop posting in it instead of keep posting suggestions like 'why it shouldn't have been created" and bumping it in the process

codishmumu

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 09:58:48 PM

Seriously, don't even play with our hearts like that at all. You didn't. At all.
TTMNewsMJ

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 10:42:43 AM

Where did you find satoshi?
HarryKPeters

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 10:47:39 AM

Yummy lets eat there Bitcointalk members XD

bitrev

Activity: 335
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 10:54:07 AM

even though it's most likely we'll find out who satoshi is or where he is, i still wonder
Willump

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 11:00:40 AM

OMG Shatoshi is a restaurant  Shocked Tongue
Wapinter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile