Print  
Author Topic: Hello  (Read 36980 times)
hashforce101
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 06:05:07 AM

Searchtrade are the patents international ?

Also the buy words pre - sale page can that be updated every hour to see what words have been bought - thanks
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hashforce101
Legendary

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 07:37:28 AM

What advantages do I have at buying an expensive keyword now if I will not get a share of the income my specific keyword generate via AD revenue.

This is from the FAQ section.

So does this mean the entire Pool benefits and each keyword holder gets equal share.

Or  if I  buy the word jujuburger. And this word never gets search or generates AD income. I will never see any return.

Please explain. Im ready to buy depending on Answer
hashforce101
Legendary

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 11:05:02 AM

Would be great to see the mobile app get predictive search and also act as a browser similar to google chrome functionalty
SparkedDev

Activity: 896

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 03:09:02 PM

Searchtrade are the patents international ?

Also the buy words pre - sale page can that be updated every hour to see what words have been bought - thanks
Also i do believe they are international.

https://searchtrade.com/keywords/views/recentsold.php

What advantages do I have at buying an expensive keyword now if I will not get a share of the income my specific keyword generate via AD revenue.

This is from the FAQ section.

So does this mean the entire Pool benefits and each keyword holder gets equal share.

Or  if I  buy the word jujuburger. And this word never gets search or generates AD income. I will never see any return.

Please explain. Im ready to buy depending on Answer
Most the words that are being taken right now even the best ones that are highly searched you can still grab them in chinese, korea, japanese, spanish and more english users won't be the only users.

As for the returns not sure, if i was you id read back last 4 pages of replies i think they have addressed this before but i could be mistaken.
You will just have to wait for their reply.

.BITVEST DICE.
HAS BEEN RELEASED!

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
hashforce101
Legendary

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 05:37:32 AM
Last edit: October 07, 2015, 06:23:39 AM by hashforce101

This explains it perfectly! with Animation

https://www.searchtrade.com/index.php/learncoin-distribution/

The Searchtrade Trading platform should be very interesting @ launch.
RussianRaibow

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

I AM A SCAMMER

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2015, 01:37:25 PM

Thanx Guys we just crossed $75k mark. Sold 748 Keywords already.
Can you sign from an address holding $75k worth of BTC?

I AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMER
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2015, 01:44:58 PM

they won't do that. that's the reason for neg trust rating...

RussianRaibow

I AM A SCAMMER

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2015, 03:28:32 PM

Why wont they? I mean, if they can not do this, it is nothing but a false claim to attract investment.

I AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMER
silentwitness

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2015, 09:09:20 PM

Why wont they? I mean, if they can not do this, it is nothing but a false claim to attract investment.

Yes, you'd think that they'd want to be building up all the confidence in their site as they can.

This definitely throws up a red flag and is the sole reason why I decided to stop investing at the amount that I'm currently in.
bitspill
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1015

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 01:12:32 AM

Yes, you'd think that they'd want to be building up all the confidence in their site as they can.

This definitely throws up a red flag and is the sole reason why I decided to stop investing at the amount that I'm currently in.

Just because they've received that much doesn't mean it's all sitting there just to showcase, they have expenses also. Hosting, development, marketing, staff, etc.

{ BitSpill }
SparkedDev

Activity: 896

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 06:14:31 AM
Last edit: October 13, 2015, 06:26:01 AM by SparkedDev

Just because they've received that much doesn't mean it's all sitting there just to showcase, they have expenses also. Hosting, development, marketing, staff, etc.

Well since this is abnormal practice normally the only sites that provide the wallets are gambling sites.
Sites like cex.io, coinbase, or any other bitcoin company i don't see them asking to see all the funds.
so i find it weird how its okay for some services to have to post stuff and not others.
Also using the coinbase api its generates new addresses and its pure database numbers they said they would be making a page a few post back so not much we can do buy wait.
From what ive seen they have been updating the site a lot, which is something you like to see in things you put money into.

Some of the updates ive seen:
Https:// is now pushed by default.
A lot of ux/ui changes
Page changes everything is now just pure searchtrade.com no schdemo site thing anymore.
Its not shows there company register name.
A new search engine was added in.
paypal was added so you can do charge backs i believe if any issues should occur. -Id recommend reading the tos before following this advice.-

Here are some pics of the updates for those of you who are lazy:

And

and a few other changes so they seem to be making progress.

.BITVEST DICE.
HAS BEEN RELEASED!

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
hashforce101
Legendary

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 07:08:18 AM
Last edit: October 14, 2015, 09:18:57 PM by hashforce101

This thing is taking off and I'm happy with the words I got and will hopefully get in the future. Also I will make some bids for words that I want but have already been purchased by others - once trading starts in 2 months

Everything about this is great and professional

I hope we see a chrome add in appear that sits in the background of chrome or ie and does it's  thing.  Or searchtrade browser runs like all the other browsers with TABS.

Great project. They have more money to make with a full release then they will trying to fool people. We will find out in 2 months and im happy with my WORDS

Do some research on the team if you have doubts. I did
hashforce101
Legendary

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 12:12:30 AM

On the login page can you change USERNAME to Email address.
As we enter our ST username and obviously it requires the registered  email
hashforce101
Legendary

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 09:39:08 PM

Also you might want to add a feedback button on website
RussianRaibow

I AM A SCAMMER

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2015, 10:28:08 PM

That is just an excuse. They are talking about how much they have raised from day 1, i.e. they are attracting investors by floating a number. But, whenever they are asked to show a signed message from that address holding the sum, they are backing out. Holding the sum in coinbase or other wallets are no problem. If those are under their control, they can be brought at one address, sign a message and then be dispersed again. Expenses can also be accounted for. But, floating an imaginary number time & again with no proof at all is definitely a big red flag.

hashforce101
Legendary

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 07:34:52 AM

This is a great reply to the fear festival a small minority are trying to create. The  Demo works and the mission plan and future innovative thinking is what is required for a Decentralized Bitcoin economy.

The group behind Searchtrade have pieced together a platform and search wealth sharing distribution model that I can't find anywhere else.

The knockers and finger pointers are found on every forum and this is to be expected. If holes are found crypto enthusiasts will always highlight them . Grab the bull by the horn patch them or take on board as a suggestion for further thinking.

I predict this to be a evolution in searching and if they get it right. There is alot of money to be made by alot of share holder's. Each word I buy i feel i own apart of its sharetrades future.

Lift up lift higher and dont look back.

Great project and I fully trust the team behind Searchtrade

HaShForce101
dashingriddler
Legendary

Activity: 1258
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 10:17:26 AM

That is just an excuse. They are talking about how much they have raised from day 1, i.e. they are attracting investors by floating a number. But, whenever they are asked to show a signed message from that address holding the sum, they are backing out. Holding the sum in coinbase or other wallets are no problem. If those are under their control, they can be brought at one address, sign a message and then be dispersed again. Expenses can also be accounted for. But, floating an imaginary number time & again with no proof at all is definitely a big red flag.

Hey,

Thank you for taking time out to study what we are doing. You and some others seem to keep raising the issue of signing wallet periodically again and again and your concern being if the funds exist for real or are we just putting out numbers as a marketing gimmick.

To start with let me assure you guys the investment that has gone into the project far exceeds funds we have collected so far. Me and my other co-founders have been working on this project since past 18 months. We began with three of us and are now employing 30 people which includes about 20 odd developers and another 10 people involved in various support jobs. We are paying Rent for two offices, Utilities and Salaries for these people since past 18 Months. Even if you consider India cheap we are running cost of 800$ per head all inclusive on top of that All founders draw no money from the business and put in 12 hours a day of work.

To you our current $80K odd pre-sale collection might seem like a lot of money and it does to me as well at a personal level but the expenses we are running far exceed the pre-sale collection.

Since beginning we have been very open about disclosing information about who we are and where we live. We have made information about our company public. I encourage all of you to go and do background checks on all of us.

At no point have we said that we are offering any fixed return on keyword investment. In fact we have been saying its a risky investment and only get involved if you have the appetite.

Now the stupid question that keeps pooping up sign a message I have my own take on this.

1. We sign the wallet some of you guys verify it and than claim we are legit in forum terminology.
(You guys say we are great and than other put in more money on your word than we run away with money just like Mt Gox, and GAW Miner you guys find a new topic to debate)

2. We don't sign the wallet build a great product that actually creates value for users and the business takes off and we ensure system works as we claimed it would.

The reason I don't sign the wallet is simple I personally cannot see any rational in the whole exercise one way or the other. Whether we sign it or we don't we are still in control and possession of the funds.  Free to do as we please.

My issue is with absurdness of this process. If we have bad intentions or want to wrong people we still can, We have made public who we are and where we work and to me that is a bigger proof of our intentions than this worthless activity.

It's a principal stand and you and others are free to give me as much negative karma on this forum as you wish. Not doing it.

Take care and have a good day
I agree with the stance searchtrade is taking. Unless they are acting like an escrow or holding the custody of customer bitcoin, there is no point in asking to sign the message. They are far behind breaking even and there is much for them to gain by delivering the product than running away. Do not think that every one is guilty unless proven innocent.

CENTRA

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
        ▄▄████████████████████▄▄
      ▄███████▀▀         ▀▀███████▄
    ▄█████▀                  ▀██████
   █████▀      ▄▄▄█████▄▄      ▀█████▄
  █████     ▄██████████████▄     ▀████▄
 █████     ██████▀▀  ▀▀██████▄    ▀████
▐████     █████          █████     █████
█████    ▐████                     ▐████
█████    █████                     ▐████
█████     █████          ▄████▌    █████
 ████▌    ▀█████▄▄    ▄▄█████▀    ▄████▌
 ▀████▄     ▀██████████████▀     ▄████▀
  ▀█████▄     `▀████████▀▀     ▄█████▀
   `██████▄                  ▄██████
     ▀███████▄▄          ▄▄███████▀
       ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀█████████████▀▀

silentwitness

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2015, 08:24:46 PM
Last edit: October 18, 2015, 08:45:30 PM by silentwitness

Guys am more focused on getting stuff done and actually building a great product.

I certainly hope that you are mostly focused on building a great product.  But one mustn't forget that every "on the fence" customer is a possible advertisement for your product.  Being as transparent about your product as possible builds confidence that it's a legit operation, a fundamental step towards developing a relationship of trust between the business and customer.

The customer is happy, he sees a product that he likes and is excited about, run by a group of people that he trusts, so he is less likely to feel hesitant to spread the word about it, and, most importantly, his genuine interest towards and enthusiasm about your product draws a lot of positive attention around it.

It's not the right perspective, as a start up business with a very small initial following, to act as if people are being too unreasonable in their questions regarding said transparency or taking the stance that they're "too lazy" to take the time to understand your product, when you yourself can admit that it's a revolutionary idea that's different from anything else out there.  

Why would you want to turn off people that are seriously considering investing in your product?  Not only is that counter-productive, but it can mean the difference between success and failure in the long run.

Customer is KING, especially when you're in the initial stages of trying to build awareness of your product.  Impressing people as they come in small numbers is the cheapest form of advertisement, because, like I said before, a happy customer is a point of spreading positive news about your product to other people.  It's also more powerful than running an ad on TV, played by a couple of paid actors, or having people read the CEO's positive words about his own product in some small market online blog.  People trust the words of their own family and friends over someone that they don't know, whom they realize can benefit from flat-out lying to you.

You should be after expanding PASSION for your product through the people that come to you,  if you're serious about being focused on long term success, not so much concerned about having a lot of people simply glance over yet another, of probably about 10,000 sales pitches they read, each promising their own rewards, in any given year.

Every moment builds Karma.  Don't think that you'll build trust in the future by making a good product now.  It doesn't work that way.  Build trust in the future by doing everything in your power, coming from a space of genuine passion, to build trust IN THE MOMENT and every future moment, while ALSO building a great product that will keep your level of passion high.  That's how you build positive momentum.  

Yes, the growth will be slow at first.  As an example, two happy customers each tell two other people, and only one of those four goes on to tell one other person, etc.  But, eventually, the right person will hear about it, a person who's very passionate by nature and is connected to many people who trust his/her opinion, and this is your "TIPPING POINT", your "LUCKY BREAK" - a growth of passionate people who use and spread their positive energy about your product (the most powerful form of advertisement) that is your karma for being open, fair, and patient with each customer in every moment.

Don't overlook the influence that each little event has on the future by focusing too much on the future.  Be in the reality that is NOW.

On an aside note:

I was looking over your site's FAQ and came across this:

"If user searches 1 word eg ‘bitcoin’ than payout is 100 Satoshi
If user searches 2 words eg ‘bitcoin mining’ payout is divided between two words and both earn 50 Satoshi each
So on so forth. ……"

There's a grammatical error in there.  It should read "If user searches 1 word eg 'bitcoin' THEN payout is 100 Satoshi..."

"then", not "than" (if, then...not if, than)
hashforce101
Legendary

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 09:35:18 PM
Last edit: October 19, 2015, 10:51:06 AM by hashforce101

Great words from silentwitness. What he wrote is applicable to all businesses, Startups to Apple. Even when companies reach their pinnacle word of mouth is still GOLD advertising.

A classic example of word of mouth success is the Samsung Galaxy S2 which via word of mouth and a great product became a market rival to the iPhone and now the Galaxy range is market leader.

I am passionate about this product and also back the underdog. AMD , ATI rather than Intel and Nvidia . BUT we continually adjust and see what the competition is offering.

Even an untruthful rumor not managed properly can cause unwanted product harm and many companies focus many resources on Brand Image as ultimately this can be the difference between success and failure.

I have 12.2k twitter followers. Find more people like me = free advertising.

QUOTE. The owner of Spacex & (PayPal) Elon Musk replied to a question. Why are you so successful in business. ANSWER.  I surround myself with people that tell me, when things are wrong .

https://youtu.be/NU7W7qe2R0A
romjpn

Activity: 193
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 20, 2015, 02:46:52 AM

I can't say for the moment but you guys seems to make progress. The demo is working well.
I've invested into 1 keyword.
I'm considering writing an article about you.

---~~~***~~~--- http://InvestBitcoinGuide.com ---~~~***~~~---
Invest your bitcoins/altcoins into legit businesses. Get solid returns !
We hate scams and ponzis !
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: