Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:54:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest on your own risk on coins with a self-moderated topic.  (Read 1450 times)
bit1 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 09:33:52 PM
Last edit: September 05, 2015, 09:22:23 PM by bit1

Example?                     https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1157341.msg12311549#msg12311549

Another case  HXXcoin they delete first two post on here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1171724.0

This coin was created  on June 24 2015 here:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1098544

Unique exchange is yobit, OP speak for itself, marketcap are 75 usd only. Why keep its coin alive could?

The Community could accept that coins with 1 BTC or less of marketcap are died coins, Only leave its died.........
dukeneptun
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 09:46:40 PM

You can always open unmoderated version of coin thread yourself. I get your point, it looks like they are hiding something, but that doesn't have to be true always. They may want to protect their thread from trolls and spammers.
Self-moderated thread is not one of the highest risk alerts for me.
kelsey
Legendary

Activity: 1876

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 10:02:56 PM

another hint they are a total scam is they are ann on this forum  Lips sealed
NextGenCrypto

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2015, 11:28:50 PM

The forum you're constantly trolling...

tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 11:35:43 PM

True, when you see a moderated thread it could be for many reasons.  If a comment you made has been deleted and it was a legitimate comment you can always copy and open a new thread to see what the general opinion is.
kelsey
Legendary

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 11:38:41 PM

The forum you're constantly trolling...

yes while i wait for a decent usable p2p currency to arrive  Undecided
benthach
Legendary

Activity: 1764

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2015, 11:45:00 PM

all the sock puppet comments and accounts stay!  Grin
this is how scam coin work, fake volume and fake buy walls with a coin just come out of a rat hole

reddit btcwriter1 - twitter kingpininvestor
NextGenCrypto

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2015, 11:46:53 PM

all the sock puppet comments and accounts stay!  Grin
this is how scam coin work, fake volume and fake buy walls with a coin just come out of a rat hole

You are a primary example of why people have self-moderated threads.  It's the only way to keep ignorant trolls who blame everything on bobsurplus out of the thread.

+1 for self-moderated topics, fuck benthatch and his bunch of wannabe dogooders!

benthach
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2015, 11:49:56 PM

all the sock puppet comments and accounts stay!  Grin

You are a primary example of why people have self-moderated threads.  It's the only way to keep ignorant trolls who blame everything on bobsurplus out of the thread.

+1 for self-moderated topics, fuck benthatch and his bunch of wannabe dogooders!

this guy bobsurplus is a crypto destroyer and a disgraced human serial scammer and you are still thanks him? i don't think so.

NextGenCrypto

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2015, 11:53:35 PM

You are a primary example of why people have self-moderated threads.  It's the only way to keep ignorant trolls who blame everything on bobsurplus out of the thread.

this guy bobsurplus is a crypto destroyer and a disgraced human serial scammer and you are still thanks him? i don't think so.

I think you are making a lot of incorrect assumptions and really don't know what you're speaking about.  You're making yourself look silly without any proof Bob is a "destroyer" and "serial scammer".  Those are strong accusations and could be considered slander.  I'd be careful.

benthach
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2015, 11:57:28 PM

I think you are making a lot of incorrect assumptions and really don't know what you're speaking about.  You're making yourself look silly without any proof Bob is a "destroyer" and "serial scammer".  Those are strong accusations and could be considered slander.  I'd be careful.

i have already proved again and again

thoth-Atlantian

Activity: 924

I AM

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 07:15:41 AM

I tend to agree, Trolls are easy to spot, deleting comments is a bad sign. most recent one, this is the unmod thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1167940.new#new

www.dlsag.ch      1ex.trade
doremi

Activity: 654
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 07:40:54 AM

another example here:navajocoin (NAV),every post that questioning about the fake  Taipei event will be deleted

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=679791.0
unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 07:46:57 AM

nah. I think most topics need to self moderated or if it's doing well it gets flooded with fuds and competitors.

stay away from new coins and you will never have to face any problem...stick with coins that are old

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 10:32:21 PM

nah. I think most topics need to self moderated or if it's doing well it gets flooded with fuds and competitors.

stay away from new coins and you will never have to face any problem...stick with coins that are old

I disagree.

PayCon has had an unmoderated thread when it was made https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=912034.0

and I opened up a new unmoderated thread to keep it going https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=937480.0

Contrary to what may or may not be believed, people don't spend their time bashing things for no reason. Do I care if someone is posting negative stuff? not one bit since it also keeps the thread active.

What do you consider as FUD? Forums mods are going to delete off-topic stuff regardless of whether or not a thread is moderated.
thoth-Atlantian

Activity: 924

I AM

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 01:09:47 PM

Long as coins are useful new is fine, to many FUD coins, START, SPEC, WBB are all coins with a business built around them ( among others) FTC PPC are going nowhere.

www.dlsag.ch      1ex.trade
MicroGuy
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1030

Twitter @realmicroguy

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2015, 01:19:14 PM

Invest in ANY coin at your own risk. Self-moderated topics are sometimes needed in these troll-infested waters. lol

You can always open unmoderated version of coin thread yourself. I get your point, it looks like they are hiding something, but that doesn't have to be true always. They may want to protect their thread from trolls and spammers.
Self-moderated thread is not one of the highest risk alerts for me.

^^^^ what he said. Cheesy

kelsey
Legendary

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 01:23:33 PM

yeah tbh a few years back i was very anti self mod threads.

now though all threads are plagued with shitcoin shills and trolls so tis almost a must do; to keep a thread even half on topic.
BitcoiNaked

Activity: 456

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 01:23:52 PM

Complete bullshit, you can't entirely rate a crypto of how long it has been around, best innovations happening are the newer coins, old coins were just a bitcoin/litecoin copy past crap.
kelsey
Legendary

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 01:29:34 PM

Complete bullshit, you can't entirely rate a crypto of how long it has been around, best innovations happening are the newer coins, old coins were just a bitcoin/litecoin copy past crap.

innovation to sell snake oil bout the only innovative in coins the last 2 years.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: