Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:03:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Full Member with Grade A Post Quality and included in a full signature campaign  (Read 1924 times)
SebastianJu (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2015, 02:04:48 AM

Account Sale Number 4. In my role as escrow i sell an account as a service including creating the sales thread. (Please note that i don't take any more sale requests. I only do a couple account anymore where i already promised to sell them.)

Description:

For sale is a bitcointalk.org forum account. Including private key for a posted bitcoin address. And including a membership in a closed (no new members allowed) signature campaign.

The account is only 44 potential activity points away from being a sr. member.

It's a money making business too since you can earn the minimum bid in two weeks already when you bought this account and post quality posts. Quick turnaround for your investment.

If you want to join another signature campaign, that is not full already, then this would be no problem with the post quality too.

First some technical details:

• Position: Full Member
  • Activity: around 130
  • Potential Activity: 196 (That is only 44 activity points away from a sr. member.)

• No trust rating at all, no negative, no untrusted feedback.
  • No scam accusations.
  • No open loans.
  • No campaign bans.
  • No forum bans that i could have found.
  • I did not find the account involved in anything controversial.
  • Signed message stating the seller sold to the buyer. The private key of the address that the message was signed with is sold too. You can create your own verifications then. As if you are the original owner.

Quality:

• The account has a postquality of grade A to A+. Most posts are done in Bitcoin Discussion Subforum.
  • The account is already in a relatively good signature campaign that can't be joined anymore because it's full.
  • Signed message that proofs the ownership of buyer.
  • Of course, because you get the private key for the address, you dont need to change the signature campaign address since the campaign is using the same address. Obviously that is up to you since it would be not only you who can access funds in that address.

Red Trust Prevention

Since you know, some members give sold accounts negative once they know it was sold. In order to protect the buyer i did some precautions:

• I negotiated with the seller that he doesnt change the password and i dont change the password either. The buyer can take up to 4 weeks to change the password. This prevents the red message, stating that the password was changed, that appears in trust area AND in security log of the forum. So its very hard to find out which account was sold. I can either hold the funds until buyer changes the password, or, since the buyer got the private key, he can always proof that he owns the account.
  • I wont tell the account name to interested buyers nor will i show the account to anyone but the buyer that has paid the price for the account at the end. I asked the seller to do the same too.

Who shouldnt bid?

Anyone who cant write english properly or doesnt know what it means to post constructive posts. No spammers obviously too. It simply would be a waste to burn that account with that technique.

Starting bid:

0.05 BTC

Minimum Bid Increment: 0.0025 BTC

Everyone bidding with an account less than a member has to show me a signed message with an address holding at least the amount he bid. See: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=990345

Buy it now:

0.15 BTC

End date and time:

The Auction ends September 17th 15:00 UTC.
But auction extends 2 days after the last bet was done. If in 48 hours no new bid comes in then the last bid wins. Minimum Bid Increment will prevent misuse.
Buy it now ends the auction instantly when the buyer paid.

Payment methods accepted:

Bitcoin

Happy bidding! Smiley

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Last Choice

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2015, 02:08:11 AM

okay i'll bid 0.05BTC
Mediator
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 04:13:35 AM

Bid  0.052BTC
lastuser

Activity: 204
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 04:18:13 AM

Bid  0.052BTC
Minimum bid increment is 0.0025 so your bid is invalid
Btw i'd like to bid 0.055btc
Decoded
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

give me your cryptos

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 05:55:34 AM

i bid .06BTC

looking for a signature campaign, dm me for that
SebastianJu (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2015, 09:56:20 AM

Thank you for your bids everyone. Smiley

Actual bid is at 0.06 Bitcoin and Decoded is the bidder.

lastuser

Activity: 204

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 10:04:17 AM

Hi, I saw your previous auction of 2 sr member accounts and it only last for 4 days but this auction will end in roughly 2 weeks. May I know why this will take long? Thanks
SebastianJu (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2015, 12:35:57 PM

Hi, I saw your previous auction of 2 sr member accounts and it only last for 4 days but this auction will end in roughly 2 weeks. May I know why this will take long? Thanks

The seller of the last 2 accounts wanted a fast auction. I think after the auction ended he saw that it was an error since bids went as high as 1.8 instead 1.3 or 1.4 or what it ended. I suggest 2 weeks time + sniper extention in order to get the most users interested and making them able to bid.

SebastianJu (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2015, 09:20:06 AM

12 more days to go. Price is still low so bid if you want to earn some bitcoins by posting on the forum and earning from signature campaigns. Some of these campaigns even allow referral income on top.

MaritiJames3

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 11:57:20 AM

BID @ 0.0625
SebastianJu (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2015, 06:41:31 PM

BID @ 0.0625

Please check the original post more careful. You are a newbie and you need to provide proof that you own that amount of coins before your bid can become valid. A link showing how to do that is included.

So the actual bid is still at 0.06 Bitcoin and Decoded is the bidder.

whywefight
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1042

www.explorerz.top

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 10:33:24 PM

The seller of the last 2 accounts wanted a fast auction. I think after the auction ended he saw that it was an error since bids went as high as 1.8 instead 1.3 or 1.4 or what it ended. I suggest 2 weeks time + sniper extention in order to get the most users interested and making them able to bid.

as i didnt pay to much attention to selling accounts before, what does "sniper extention" mean?

SebastianJu (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2015, 09:34:06 AM

as i didnt pay to much attention to selling accounts before, what does "sniper extention" mean?

Guess i wrote it wrong. I meant sniper extension. And it means that the last valid bid extends the end time of the auction for a certain amount. Starting from the time of the bid.

In this auction that means the auction extends 48 hours. It protects against sniper that bid in the last second so that no other bidders can bid against it anymore.

Only 10 days anymore. Last valid bid is from Decoded and is 0.06 Bitcoin.

shane

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 07:12:11 AM

are red trust come from some default trust ?
i want to know it
so i can get privatekey from that account too ?

anyway i bid 0.0625

▄▄██████▄▄
      ╓▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███▄╖
   ▄███▀▀≈╜▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀╙≈▀▀███▄
 ▄██▀▄▓▀▄██▀╜    ╙▀██▄▀▓▄▀██▄
▐██,██║N▀`          '▀N║██ ██▌
██╜██╜╗                ╔╙██╙██
▐█▌█║                ║█µ▓▐█▌
▐█▌ ▐█║                ║█▌ ▐█▌
▐█▌▐╗█║                ║█╔▌▐█▌
██║▐█▄",              ,"▄█▌║██
▐██ ▀██½█▄▄        ▄▄█½██▀╓██▌
 ▀██▓▄▀▀╥▀▀▀      ▀▀▀╥▀▀▄▓██▀
   ▀▀███▓▄ª▀██████▀Q▄▓███▀▀
      ╙▀▀██▓▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀╜
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄       ▄▄        ▄▄    ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄      ,▄▄▄
  ▄███▀▀▀▀███▄  ▄██▀▀▀██  ▄██████████   ███     ▐██▄       ██▌   █████  ▀███    ▄███▀
 ▐██▀      ▀██▌▐█▀        ██▀          █████    ▐████╗     ██▌           ╙▀█▀ ,███▀
 ██▌        ▐██           ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███ ███   ▐██▀██▄    ██▌   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ╙ ╔███"
▐██          ██▌          ████████   ███   ███  ▐██ `▀██▄  ██▌   ███████▀   ▄███,
 ██▌        ▐██           ██        ███     ██▌ ▐██   ╙███╗██▌            ,██████▄
 ▐██▄      ▄██▌▐█▄        ██▄      ███       █▌ ▐██     ╙████▌           ╔███  ▀██▄
  ▀███▄▄▄▄███▀  ▀██▄▄▄██  ▀█████  ███           ▐██       ▀██▌   █████  ▄██▌    ▀███▄
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀             ▀▀        ▀▀    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀"      "▀▀▀

Hexcoin

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 08:25:27 AM

i want to know it

anyway i bid 0.0625

No trust rating at all, no negative, no untrusted feedback.

SebastianJu (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2015, 09:19:05 AM

i want to know it

Yes. Only red trust given from forum members that are on default trust will give an account the red numbers under the avatar. Red trust from normal members does not have an effect.

This account here has no trust ratings at all.

Yes. You can have this account as if you owned it from the start.

anyway i bid 0.0625

Your bid is valid. You, shane, are the highest bidder at the moment with 0.0625 Bitcoin.

SebastianJu (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2015, 08:39:02 AM

Only 7 more days. Smiley

Don't miss your chance to get your hand on that account with A-Grade posts, included in a campaign already and protection against being found out as a bought account. Plus the account is short before becoming a Sr. Member when taking the potential activity into account. So you only need to make some posts and you will have a Sr. Member in a short timeframe.

Actual highest bidder is shane with 0.0625 Bitcoin.

Happy bidding! Smiley

confirmation120

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 08:50:32 AM

I guess it's worth it to have an account like this. Just wanna know how long it will take it to become a Sr. Member? How many weeks from now? I'm quite not familiar with the activity periods here
Anyway I bid 0.07 btc
SebastianJu (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2015, 09:07:57 AM

I guess it's worth it to have an account like this. Just wanna know how long it will take it to become a Sr. Member? How many weeks from now? I'm quite not familiar with the activity periods here
Anyway I bid 0.07 btc

The potential activity is 196. And you can become a Sr. Member when you reached 240 activity. For each 2 week period you can get 14 activity points. Which means 44 activity points are missing for becoming a sr. member. That means 14 + 14 + 14 + 14 timeframes are  needed = 56 activity points. That means when you bought the account on 17th you will be able to turn Sr. Member on 10th to 11th november since you only need two posts in the 2 week timeframe starting at 10th november.

Your bid is valid. You are the highest bidder with 0.07 Bitcoin. Smiley

confirmation120

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 09:23:33 AM

Anyway I bid 0.07 btc

The potential activity is 196. And you can become a Sr. Member when you reached 240 activity. For each 2 week period you can get 14 activity points. Which means 44 activity points are missing for becoming a sr. member. That means 14 + 14 + 14 + 14 timeframes are  needed = 56 activity points. That means when you bought the account on 17th you will be able to turn Sr. Member on 10th to 11th november since you only need two posts in the 2 week timeframe starting at 10th november.

Your bid is valid. You are the highest bidder with 0.07 Bitcoin. Smiley

Thanks for the clear explanation, very well said Smiley
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: