Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:51:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can anyone offer my gf an online job for $3-$5 per day?  (Read 3580 times)
letyouearn
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 01:53:14 AM

None of these options pay in bitcoin.  All of them Paypal or Money Bookers.   Roll Eyes

The guy was asking for a way to earn $$$ and he didn't actually said that he needs a work that mainly pays in bitcoins. So any work where he can get bucks is presented here. We are just suggesting, might give the guys some help. Cheesy

But the main thing is that OP didn't replied yet to anyone whether he is really interested or not.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
..CPLAY - IDO.████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L 
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
darkhouse9

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2015, 02:33:42 AM

I am going to suggest two things.

First is a referral link for filling out surveys. I do them and she could easily earn more that $5 a day
Second is a transcription service that I also use. Very good pay per hour. But, must be excellent typist. (no referral)

1.http://www.bitcoinget.com/?r=1KUUrsN8zbDi4LZdPEqCPpEtt4fZAy178h

2. http://www.speechpad.com

I have a question about the second site
What are their rates ? What is written on the website is what I will pay if I ordered not of I work .
And what is the payment methods ?

You need to sign up to see available work. Each job can have its own rate. Most are around $.25/minute. Some are more. I'd say average is around $15/ hour. It pays through Paypal weekly.

I was lurking around and saw this post interesting, after registering on speechpad I can't find an option to work as a transcriber.

You need to take a few tests so they can grade your work first. Once you get the proper qualifications, you will then see jobs listed. Also, you must maintain your quality level if it drops too low you will not see jobs listed. I just logged in and see one that pays $.60/minute for 44 mins ($26.99). That's pretty good.  In my opinion transcription is the way to go, if you're good with english and typing.

BitcoinStriker

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

I am the one who knocks.

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 12:24:18 PM

None of these options pay in bitcoin.  All of them Paypal or Money Bookers.   Roll Eyes

This: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1098291.0 Pays in bitcoins for doing captchas, you earn around $2 per hour.
Pays in paypal and bitcoin.

Hello.
Is it me you are looking for?
TPTB_need_war (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 257

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 04:42:40 AM
Last edit: September 09, 2015, 05:16:27 AM by TPTB_need_war

Apologies I was away from the forum for a few days.

Thanks for all the suggestions.

I will be replying to some of you with private messages.

I think this has become a good resource for others who are looking to earn online.

Different people have different skills, different preferences for short-term or long-term focus, and different interests. So the range of suggestions in this thread are not all appropriate to my gf but still useful for other readers.

I think transcribing audio and videos would be the most enjoyable and fit to my gf of all the suggestions. Also perhaps Clixsense if it is varied enough (solving CAPTCHAS is definitely a burnout type of task that she hates). She is attractive, accurate in vocalization (fabulous singer as well), and good at mimicking, so I think she could also render product videos.

Also the Usertesting and doing reviews seems really interesting. I am excited to have her try that and see how it goes. Great suggestions!

She would enjoy any work dealing with people as long as it is varied and not too technical. She is not into mental games such as cards and gambling.

She can do any task that is well defined and well explained, but I don't think she will be the creative type who will start inventing new things. (and you might not be pleased with her choices if you do, such as when she moved the plants to the stairs as decorations, lol)

She can do cam sex. I think that she will earn way more than 5$ per day  Wink

I know she could earn big time $ in cam sex given she is 34C-36D brown skinned filipina with a very attractive face, but that would be extremely destructive to type of life and relationship we are trying to do. This is a lady with traditional values and will be a great mother. I am not about to change her life to that direction and besides her father would kill both of us. It would be extremely disrespectful to the great job her parents did.

I can outearn her so the goal is not really just maximizing income, but rather is more about her not being bored and generating some smallish amount of income to buy some things herself. And for the moment one of the requirements is for the work to be in the home for reasons I stated in the OP.

Later of course we could do some other business, that I could invest in. This online work isn't going to be her preferred long-term vocation. She'd much rather do a small restaurant, farming, or anything real life oriented and not on the computer.

TPTB_need_war (OP)

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 04:56:43 AM

First is a referral link for filling out surveys. I do them and she could easily earn more that $5 a day
Second is a transcription service that I also use. Very good pay per hour. But, must be excellent typist. (no referral)

What are their rates ? What is written on the website is what I will pay if I ordered not of I work .

You need to sign up to see available work. Each job can have its own rate. Most are around $.25/minute. Some are more. I'd say average is around $15/ hour. It pays through Paypal weekly.

I was lurking around and saw this post interesting, after registering on speechpad I can't find an option to work as a transcriber.

You need to take a few tests so they can grade your work first. Once you get the proper qualifications, you will then see jobs listed. Also, you must maintain your quality level if it drops too low you will not see jobs listed. I just logged in and see one that pays $.60/minute for 44 mins ($26.99). That's pretty good.  In my opinion transcription is the way to go, if you're good with english and typing.

Why do they pay per minute and not per word?

Do they need you to do it so fast? Wouldn't it be better to allow the person to do it more slowly and check their work for accuracy?

OBAViJEST

Activity: 714

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2015, 05:18:29 AM

Do they need you to do it so fast? Wouldn't it be better to allow the person to do it more slowly and check their work for accuracy?

They probably give out the same surveys to multiple people, and then cross-reference them to create a 'generally accurate' translation.  If 100 people say some random word is 'poopballs', I'm sure it'll make the final cut  Cheesy
TPTB_need_war (OP)

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 06:34:57 AM

I'd like to see a decentralized version of something like Microworker (Usertesting, Clixsense) with its API, paying out in crypto-currency, and where someone could have accounts and have workers working under his account and taking a % cut.

Fact is that someone needs to provide the office, the computers, the fast internet connections. Most of the world doesn't have access to these yet. I mean if you really want to scale this sort of thing.

Another great idea for me to fund or program soon...

xmaxbit

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 07:56:38 AM

I can do that for sure. For details you can pm me. If you are smart, you will earn a guaranteed 2$ per day.
shane

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 08:33:27 AM

I can do that for sure. For details you can pm me. If you are smart, you will earn a guaranteed 2$ per day.

can you PM me detail it? are that PTC ? PPC ? or sign campaign ?
2$ perday is good for beginner...

▄▄██████▄▄
      ╓▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███▄╖
   ▄███▀▀≈╜▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀╙≈▀▀███▄
 ▄██▀▄▓▀▄██▀╜    ╙▀██▄▀▓▄▀██▄
▐██,██║N▀`          '▀N║██ ██▌
██╜██╜╗                ╔╙██╙██
▐█▌█║                ║█µ▓▐█▌
▐█▌ ▐█║                ║█▌ ▐█▌
▐█▌▐╗█║                ║█╔▌▐█▌
██║▐█▄",              ,"▄█▌║██
▐██ ▀██½█▄▄        ▄▄█½██▀╓██▌
 ▀██▓▄▀▀╥▀▀▀      ▀▀▀╥▀▀▄▓██▀
   ▀▀███▓▄ª▀██████▀Q▄▓███▀▀
      ╙▀▀██▓▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀╜
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄       ▄▄        ▄▄    ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄      ,▄▄▄
  ▄███▀▀▀▀███▄  ▄██▀▀▀██  ▄██████████   ███     ▐██▄       ██▌   █████  ▀███    ▄███▀
 ▐██▀      ▀██▌▐█▀        ██▀          █████    ▐████╗     ██▌           ╙▀█▀ ,███▀
 ██▌        ▐██           ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███ ███   ▐██▀██▄    ██▌   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ╙ ╔███"
▐██          ██▌          ████████   ███   ███  ▐██ `▀██▄  ██▌   ███████▀   ▄███,
 ██▌        ▐██           ██        ███     ██▌ ▐██   ╙███╗██▌            ,██████▄
 ▐██▄      ▄██▌▐█▄        ██▄      ███       █▌ ▐██     ╙████▌           ╔███  ▀██▄
  ▀███▄▄▄▄███▀  ▀██▄▄▄██  ▀█████  ███           ▐██       ▀██▌   █████  ▄██▌    ▀███▄
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀             ▀▀        ▀▀    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀"      "▀▀▀

pinky

Activity: 538

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 08:40:02 AM

Try upwork, freelancer and similar sites - it's hard from the start and many rejections, but you might find some interesting works if you check daily (translations, doing some specific thing for someone abroad, finding a contacts for bussiness,...).
She should start by creating a nice CV with her skills, she can make up stuff she did in the past to get her first jobs (I have been translating/helping as secretary/...since). If she is persistent and not to picky I am confident she will find a job.

████████████▀████▄████████████████▀███▀████████████████▄█
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████▀█████████████████████▀████████████████████████████
████████▀▀████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████▀███████
      |                  |                  |            
avalonboy

Activity: 456
Merit: 275

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 03:48:03 PM

fiveer??
luckyflop

Activity: 812
Merit: 512

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 03:04:49 AM

PM ME IF SHE HAS NOT FOUND A JOB YET. THANK YOU
gogxmagog
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1009

Ad maiora!

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 05:28:02 AM

there are a lot of online jobs that pay in btc here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=985550.0

if she has skills, she'll do pretty good
cjrosero

Activity: 616

To God Be The Glory!

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 05:12:43 PM

i have pm you regarding the offer that i made i also suggest some incase you dont want it theres a lot on the internet if only you are really willling to work on things.
alesx.onfire

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

It's Not Enough

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 01:38:06 AM

Try that "captchas" work... they pay something like $0.7 - $1 per 1000.
Or just signature.

crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 04:58:37 PM

Bro try those three sites upwork, fiverr, and fourer.... if you want another sites to earn a have known sites here you go.....
http://www.genuineonlinefreejobs.com/2015/08/top-10-best-freelancing-sites-home-work.html

find your work there that fits to you.... you can use it to find job easily....
darkhouse9

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2015, 11:51:39 PM

The audio file that you are transcribing is x minutes long. So you are paid $/x minutes. Like I said usually somewhere around $.25/minute. You can and should of course be taking longer than it takes to simply to play back the audio. It is time consuming because you need to use specific formatting and adhere to special style guides. Of course you should check your work for accuracy. Like I said before, if you don't then your rating will drop and you won't be qualified for anymore work. In short you are paid a certain amount based on the length and specifics of audio or video transcription and how well you adhere to guidelines. You are NOT paid based on how long it takes to transcribe it.

I've answered all the questions that I can regarding speechpad. Thanks.

kampretkabur

Activity: 742

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 02:21:45 AM

there are many freelancing sites, try it, or maybe you could teach her about investment siter or paid to sites, some of them have run for years n still paying
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 06:18:33 AM

There are a lot a bitcoin writer jobs out there, your gf is just need to find it.
for reference: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=985550.0
or sig campaign is good option too.
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 09:56:54 AM

bro try my suggested sites above you can see all free jobs and easy jobs for you.....like copy paste you can earn by page paste or ads for.25 to 2 dollar....
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: