Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:03:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can anyone offer my gf an online job for $3-$5 per day?  (Read 3580 times)
Deres

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 08:43:39 PM

3-5 I would have not refused
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Wapinter
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 09:51:48 PM

Try that "captchas" work... they pay something like $0.7 - $1 per 1000.
Or just signature.
Where can I find this job? who pays for solving captcha and what is the mode of payment. Is it available for worldwide?

a7mos

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 09:55:07 PM

Or just signature.
Where can I find this job? who pays for solving captcha and what is the mode of payment. Is it available for worldwide?

If you want to do captcha there are some threads in Service forum that pay with bitcoin
But I do not encourage you to join because it is really boring
tennozer

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Bonus Claim Url: http://betonline.wager.bz

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2015, 01:24:37 AM

Or just signature.

I tried it before but I understand now, I can earn more by using faucet. Captcha job is really hard and also the program of this job is really slow. And also the maximum paying time is the slowest time to load that captchas.

SerenaL

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 19, 2015, 01:30:45 AM

I am in the Philippines and my 26 year old gf (no kids) is stuck at the house all day while I am working and she has nothing to do other than cook, watch TV, and go on facebook. She is a very conscientious one, and not the lazy type. She is always concerned when going outside that she dress properly and wear make up (not what I like as I am a laid back naturalist).

I'd prefer she not get a job outside earning $4 per day, because they will demand her 10 hours a day (not including 2 hours travel time), 7 days a week. I like the flexibility in our schedule now, but I am just so concerned about her boredom and wasting time when she could be productive and learning.

She is a good typist, is very good with vocabulary and language and especially English language. She is not good in math. She is probably not the one you want to do some convoluted task. But any task that requires good verbal and/or written communication skills she can do. She is also very attractive and presentable so she could do any sort of promotion such as dating or social networking site, or even customer service. She is trainable and I am here by her side to guide to insure good follow through (just as long as you don't demand too much of my scarce time). I am a computer programmer.

No lewd offers allowed. Nothing involving sexual innuendo even.

It would really do me a big favor if anyone could offer her an online job that she could be busy some hours of the day.

Normally she is awake during the normal daylight and even hours Philippines time. I suppose we could rotate our schedules if that is necessary.

You can PM me or post in this thread. Thanks.

I will send you a PM with a couple suggestions.
shane

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 19, 2015, 01:37:34 AM

this is about, how many free time you have , and you spend it to online job,
im a freelance, i can online 2-3 hours perday because i have other job (real life)
so my daily earning just 1-2$ and enough for me

▄▄██████▄▄
      ╓▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███▄╖
   ▄███▀▀≈╜▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀╙≈▀▀███▄
 ▄██▀▄▓▀▄██▀╜    ╙▀██▄▀▓▄▀██▄
▐██,██║N▀`          '▀N║██ ██▌
██╜██╜╗                ╔╙██╙██
▐█▌█║                ║█µ▓▐█▌
▐█▌ ▐█║                ║█▌ ▐█▌
▐█▌▐╗█║                ║█╔▌▐█▌
██║▐█▄",              ,"▄█▌║██
▐██ ▀██½█▄▄        ▄▄█½██▀╓██▌
 ▀██▓▄▀▀╥▀▀▀      ▀▀▀╥▀▀▄▓██▀
   ▀▀███▓▄ª▀██████▀Q▄▓███▀▀
      ╙▀▀██▓▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀╜
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄       ▄▄        ▄▄    ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄      ,▄▄▄
  ▄███▀▀▀▀███▄  ▄██▀▀▀██  ▄██████████   ███     ▐██▄       ██▌   █████  ▀███    ▄███▀
 ▐██▀      ▀██▌▐█▀        ██▀          █████    ▐████╗     ██▌           ╙▀█▀ ,███▀
 ██▌        ▐██           ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███ ███   ▐██▀██▄    ██▌   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ╙ ╔███"
▐██          ██▌          ████████   ███   ███  ▐██ `▀██▄  ██▌   ███████▀   ▄███,
 ██▌        ▐██           ██        ███     ██▌ ▐██   ╙███╗██▌            ,██████▄
 ▐██▄      ▄██▌▐█▄        ██▄      ███       █▌ ▐██     ╙████▌           ╔███  ▀██▄
  ▀███▄▄▄▄███▀  ▀██▄▄▄██  ▀█████  ███           ▐██       ▀██▌   █████  ▄██▌    ▀███▄
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀             ▀▀        ▀▀    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀"      "▀▀▀

BurgerKill

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 19, 2015, 01:40:42 AM

im a freelance, i can online 2-3 hours perday because i have other job (real life)

You have a IRL job, and yet you are content with spending 2-3 hours a day making $1-$2 for those hours? What kind of job do you have?!?
bitcoinboy12

Activity: 518
Merit: 254

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 08:23:57 PM

What kind of work sir? this is like an captcha data entry work rate base?

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: