Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 01:24:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ANN] Cryptoasset.fund  (Read 7708 times)
Tavos

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

fastdice.com The Worlds Fastest Bitcoin Dice

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2015, 09:24:02 AM

I'm part of Team CoEvolution (DraftForge) who works SUPPOSEDLY with funding from CryptoAsset... Still currently waiting for a response.

Anyone else who represents this VC? Sasha Ivanov is not very responsive..

Contact him on the NXT forum or on the Supernet Slack

I've contacted him on both the NXT Forum and his Skype
but he only responds max once a week.

Hope I can talk to the whole CryptoAsset Fund team
so we can get this done.

I've consulted many experienced entrepreneurs and even they can confirm that we are indeed a pretty great team.

We just need funding to get this on the road.

CoEvolution

sasha35625 (OP)

Activity: 589
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 10:29:00 PM

I'm part of Team CoEvolution (DraftForge) who works SUPPOSEDLY with funding from CryptoAsset... Still currently waiting for a response.

so we can get this done.

I've consulted many experienced entrepreneurs and even they can confirm that we are indeed a pretty great team.

CoEvolution
Hi messaged you in Skype

Emerge
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 02:16:16 PM

so we can get this done.

CoEvolution
Hi messaged you in Skype

Still waiting for a response on any updates.
coinking
Legendary

Activity: 927

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 03:05:07 AM

so we can get this done.

CoEvolution
Hi messaged you in Skype

Still waiting for a response on any updates.

what is your question? Maybe I can be of assistance. Sasha is very busy coordinating the fund. It's very comprehensive and requires time to line every thing up. Let me know how I may help.

.TeleX  AI.
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄████████████████▄
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
▀████████████████▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀
Store
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄████████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀█████
████████████░░░░░█████
███████▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀██████
███████░░░░░██▄▄▄▄▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄██░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░██████▀███████
████████████▀░░░░░░░▀█████
███████████░░░░░░░░░▄█████
████████▀████████▄██████
█████▀░░░░░░░▀████████
████▄░░░░░░░░░██████
▀████▄███████████▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀
Send/Receive
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄████░███████████▄
██████░███░█████████
███████░███░██████████
███████░░░██░███████░███
████████░░░█░░░██░███░████
████████░░░█░░░██░███░████
█████░██░░░██░██░░░█░░░███
█████░██░░░██░███░██░░░███
█████░██░░░██░███░██░░░███
███░░░██░███████░███░███
██░░░██░███████░██████
█░░░████████████████
░░░██████████████▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀
Trade
sasha35625 (OP)

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 10:16:26 AM

Forkpay.net ICO is still on!
You can support the project and share the profits with forkpay team.
More details at Forkpay.net

hiddensphinx
Legendary

Activity: 1457
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 04:26:34 PM

We need full accountability regarding this Cryptoasset.fund

do you know how to use MS excel?

Like a heavy assualt weapon its just been one ICO followed by another, and you have been cashing out drilling the price of nxt down, while the investors are not seeing any upward movement in our Cryptoasset.fund asset value.?

Also you are east European yeah?

Take your Bitcoin and Altcoin trading strategy to another level with Trade Santa! - https://tradesanta.com/en/site/set-referral-cookie?referral_id=111843
sasha35625 (OP)

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 09:12:54 AM
Last edit: December 08, 2015, 09:49:18 AM by sasha35625

We need full accountability regarding this Cryptoasset.fund

do you know how to use MS excel?

Like a heavy assualt weapon its just been one ICO followed by another, and you have been cashing out drilling the price of nxt down, while the investors are not seeing any upward movement in our Cryptoasset.fund asset value.?

Also you are east European yeah?
What do you mean by MS excel sorry? Don't catch you drift here.
It's a bear market now, it's hard to fight against that.  We launch good products, don't we? Have a little patience.
and yeah I'm currently in Russia. is there a problem? Smiley

Register in Supernet slack, so you don't have such questions. also there'll be a dedicated slack this week.

sasha35625 (OP)

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 10:18:29 AM

I wish you all happy holidays!
It's a good time now to summarize our recent developments and share our plans for the next year
During several months of its existence cryptoasset fund has helped launch several projects, and provided seed-funding for several projects to be launched in early 2016.

We've helped forkpay.net team  launch their payments plugin, and develop new features. 2016 will be the year of Bitcoin and major Bitcoin acceptance, so forkpay team will be focused more on crypto-fiat merchant transactions, which is going to become a major business in the next year.

We've helped forklog.net have a successful crowdfunding campaign. Forklog is using the funds really effectively, they have already become a top-five crypto magazine globally.  A couple of days ago two of their articles have hit the main page of r/bitcoin Reddit at the same time!
 Advertisement revenue grows very quickly too. And the most important is they were successful in building an efficient online media infrastructure, and have an incredible growth potential in 2016, with the goal of becoming top-3 crypto-related magazine.

We've launched bitfirm.io, a collaborative crypto promotion project, aimed at unifying resources of all NXT ecosystem promoters, and offering their services to NXT community and beyond.  Bitfirm.io strives to become the go-to promotion company in crypto ecosystem, providing the full range of services, from content creation to social media marketing

We're funding the development of several innovative projects to be launched in early 2015:
nxtcrowdfund.io is an asset sell platform to be launched after the new year holidays. It will allow buying NXT assets for BTC and fiat.
shylock.io is the first cryptocurrency pawn shop/collateralized debt platform. It will be supported by major players in Bitcoin ecosystem.
We're funding the development of several "traditional" internet businesses, but with an innovative twist - for example we'll help launch an Internet telephony project, which will provide full transparency of its operations and sales to all investors, all accounting will be executed on blockchain, and thus it will be 100% transparent.

Besides we're starting working on a full-fledged crowdfunding platform, in which we're going to use our experience in crowdfunding on NXT platform and will move further, aiming to go beyond crypto and making cryptocrowdfunding mainstream.

we have great plans for 2016!
Everyone feels that the world is changing rapidly, and the rate of  change is accelerating. Let's do our best to make it change for better against all odds.

bhokor
Legendary

Activity: 966

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 02:07:38 PM

This project is really nice and interesting but the spread between the best bid and best ask  make it very hard to make some profits, we need huge market movements for bet that spread i hope this will be fixed in short term, thanks
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: