Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 09:10:33 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Help Please !!  (Read 1302 times)
bessem123 (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 01:35:20 PM

HI
I send btc from my blockchain to my account in scrypt.cc i waited like  2 days and nothing came Sad
the transaction have like +20 confirmation and im sure 100% that the btc adress is right !
idk what to do :/ i just lose my btc ? cuz the btc is not in blockchain and not in scrypt.cc
Help please Sad  Embarrassed  Embarrassed
RustyNomad

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2015, 01:37:37 PM

Have you contacted scrypt.cc?

Best would be to start there. Email them and send them the details of the transaction you made.
bessem123 (OP)

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 01:41:34 PM

I did but they didn't answer yet  but when i did i didn't send them transaction info or smthing i just told them ..
prodigy8

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 01:54:17 PM

I did but they didn't answer yet  but when i did i didn't send them transaction info or smthing i just told them ..

I have not experience with them but maybe you should confirm anything in email? Otherwise contact them again and provide as much information
RustyNomad

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2015, 02:01:57 PM

To be honest, there is not much anybody on this forum can do unless they are a representative of scrypt.cc.

Best would be to send them another email and include the details of the transaction number, the address sent from, the address sent to etc..

Also include a link to the transaction where it appears on the blockchain. I have not checked their site but if they have a phone number then send the email and contact them afterwards.
DannyHamilton
Legendary

Activity: 3430
Merit: 4668

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 03:15:48 PM

the transaction have like +20 confirmation . . . the btc is not in blockchain

No.

If the transaction is not in the blockchain, then it does not have any confirmations.  The definition of the concept "bitcoin transaction confirmation" requires that the transaction be in the blockchain.

Either you are mistaken, and it actually is in the blockchain, or you are mistaken and it does not have any confirmations.  Your first step will be to figure out which of those you are mistaken about.

If the transaction is not in the blockchain, then you'll want to figure out if it has been broadcast yet.

If the transaction has not been broadcast yet, then the only people that can help you are the employees of scrypt.cc.  They have to send the transaction.  There is nothing that we can do to send it for them.

If the transaction has been broadcast, and is not yet confirmed, then you'll want to figure out why it isn't confirmed.  Perhaps supply us with the transactionID and we can use that to analyze the transaction and determine what is happening.

If the transaction has been confirmed, then you have a problem with your bitcoin wallet.  You will need to either tell us what wallet you are using, or you will need to investigate on your own and figure out how to fix your wallet so that it will recognize the transaction.
btccashacc
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 03:17:47 PM

HI
I send btc from my blockchain to my account in scrypt.cc i waited like  2 days and nothing came Sad
the transaction have like +20 confirmation and im sure 100% that the btc adress is right !
idk what to do :/ i just lose my btc ? cuz the btc is not in blockchain and not in scrypt.cc
Help please Sad  Embarrassed  Embarrassed
-contact scryptcc developer
anyway some people says scrypt.cc is scam
b457

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

BURSTcoin - Burst-team.us

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 04:59:07 PM

anyway some people says scrypt.cc is scam

That's highly likely.
coinmyne

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 02:37:19 AM

HI
I send btc from my blockchain to my account in scrypt.cc i waited like  2 days and nothing came Sad
Help please Sad  Embarrassed  Embarrassed

Your BTC is probably gone. The whole site appears to be a scam. If you want to check for sure, go to blockchain.info and enter the address you sent BTC to. It will probably show a zero balance, with two transactions. The first will be from when you sent the BTC to the address. The second will be from when someone sent the BTC from that address to another address, without actually crediting your account. You can also check on your support ticket. Login to scrypt.cc, click on "Support", and scroll down to see your support tickets.  You will likely see that it has simply been deleted, with no response or resolution.

For info about the scam, see: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1102560.0

I hope it wasn't a lot of money. I lost $10 myself, but I made my deposit a few months ago before the scam was figured out.
coinmyne

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 03:58:49 AM

the transaction have like +20 confirmation . . . the btc is not in blockchain

No.

If the transaction is not in the blockchain, then it does not have any confirmations.  The definition of the concept "bitcoin transaction confirmation" requires that the transaction be in the blockchain.

Either you are mistaken, and it actually is in the blockchain, or you are mistaken and it does not have any confirmations.  Your first step will be to figure out which of those you are mistaken about.

If the transaction is not in the blockchain, then you'll want to figure out if it has been broadcast yet.

If the transaction has not been broadcast yet, then the only people that can help you are the employees of scrypt.cc.  They have to send the transaction.  There is nothing that we can do to send it for them.

If the transaction has been broadcast, and is not yet confirmed, then you'll want to figure out why it isn't confirmed.  Perhaps supply us with the transactionID and we can use that to analyze the transaction and determine what is happening.

If the transaction has been confirmed, then you have a problem with your bitcoin wallet.  You will need to either tell us what wallet you are using, or you will need to investigate on your own and figure out how to fix your wallet so that it will recognize the transaction.

I think you misunderstand. The OP said he sent it from blockchain. So I presume that he sent it from his online blockchain.info wallet, and when he says "it isn't in blockchain", he means that it is no longer in his blockchain.info wallet, not that the transaction has not been relayed to the bitcoin blockchain and subsequently confirmed.
Jakez
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 06:45:58 AM

Better you can contact scrypt.cc team. But lately seen many complaints on them. So i'm not sure if they are legit.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: