Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:04:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: poke-her from seals with clubs  (Read 2056 times)
Lurk (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 07, 2012, 12:49:10 PM

sorry i dont know if we can post a scam that happened elsewhere than on this forum but if anyone has any info about the user poke-her on seals with clubs i would appreciate it.  I lent him 2500 chips (2.5btc) and gave me his e-mail and told me he was going to paypal the money the my account.  we e-mailed back and forth a couple of times, and after some time went by i tried to e-mail him about where my chips were and the e-mail was deleted.

so if anyone knows if he has an identity on this forum id like him to have a scammer tag.

he set me up good and i actually trusted him,  he popped my scam cherry.

he lent me a couple hundred chips once when i was broke, when i tried paying him back extra he only accepted what i had borrowed.
we would play at the same table and bullshit for hours.  He asked to purchase and since i felt we were becoming friends i sent them first.

like the topic in the newbie section says TRUST NO ONE

wild wild west for sure

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mc_lovin
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

www.bitcointrading.com

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2012, 08:08:43 AM

sorry i dont know if we can post a scam that happened elsewhere than on this forum but if anyone has any info about the user poke-her on seals with clubs i would appreciate it.  I lent him 2500 chips (2.5btc) and gave me his e-mail and told me he was going to paypal the money the my account.  we e-mailed back and forth a couple of times, and after some time went by i tried to e-mail him about where my chips were and the e-mail was deleted.

so if anyone knows if he has an identity on this forum id like him to have a scammer tag.

he set me up good and i actually trusted him,  he popped my scam cherry.

he lent me a couple hundred chips once when i was broke, when i tried paying him back extra he only accepted what i had borrowed.
we would play at the same table and bullshit for hours.  He asked to purchase and since i felt we were becoming friends i sent them first.

like the topic in the newbie section says TRUST NO ONE

wild wild west for sure

lmao scammer cherry
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: