Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:24:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: the best site to buy btc with cc without verification  (Read 1645 times)
playnise (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 03:45:50 PM

hi guys, was wondering if any of you know where to buy btc with cc without the usual 'get verified' either through phone call or bank statement thing.any suggestions will be highly appreciated

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 03:52:27 PM

A brand new account just posted a thread asking where to buy btc with CC without verification. I can smell something fishy here Roll Eyes
mallard

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 04:13:26 PM

A brand new account just posted a thread asking where to buy btc with CC without verification. I can smell something fishy here Roll Eyes

I swear officer, this is my credit card!
Hugroll

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 09:42:48 PM

lol i don't support identity theft but here you go.
sign up at purse.io and buy items for people through amazon,(you can pay with CC). You'll receive the money via btc.
Mickeyb

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

Move On !!!!!!

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 09:47:38 PM

hi guys, was wondering if any of you know where to buy btc with cc without the usual 'get verified' either through phone call or bank statement thing.any suggestions will be highly appreciated

This will be very hard, even impossible to find. Not just that, but the exchangers that provide credit card purchases of BTC are prone to the biggest verification out there, just because it's very risky to accept CC!
Coinshot

Activity: 521

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 09:54:46 PM

Just buy something else with CC and exchange it for bitcoins later on. There's a good reason why verification is required when dealing with cc and bitcoins.
None the less, if you're trying to pull something off, you're bound to get cought sooner or later; cc scams are not child's play - you can serve time for this, so be smart about it.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

wearehatetherules

Activity: 195

★YoBit.Net★ 200+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 11:32:50 PM

i never hear about that,and i think nothing site like that. just leave your credit card  Cool

lastuser

Activity: 204

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 04:05:14 AM

i never hear about that,and i think nothing site like that. just leave your credit card  Cool

I doubt it's his/her credit card. Based on his question and his account, i agree with Patatas that there is something smelly here. Probably a fraudster.
playnise (OP)

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 10:59:26 AM

lol i don't support identity theft but here you go.
sign up at purse.io and buy items for people through amazon,(you can pay with CC). You'll receive the money via btc.

much thanks to you Hugroll, appreciate it..
nz05012000

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 03:35:33 PM

https://satoshibox.com/2csyrk5tregfwqiiuk6zeh6g Was thinking it to be a scam, but then decided to try, now i'm cashing out all cc from darkweb. Good job!
ImHash

Activity: 924
Merit: 506

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 03:44:09 PM

~SNIP~ Was thinking it to be a scam, but then decided to try, now i'm cashing out all cc from darkweb. Good job!
BULL SH*T get the hell of out of here made me swear loudly, there is no banking statement thingy then there is no bitcoin for you thieves.
If you don't have access to the CC accounting page then you are not the owner and have no rights to use it, any site or service provides you the means then they deserve to be scammed when real owners do a chargeback.
Vorth

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 04:00:41 PM

For sure there is no such thing as like that mate. It is hard to look for service that uses CC without verifying it.

I am confused mate, why there were people around here trying to ask the same question? that buying bitcoin without verifying it.
BitcoinPC

Activity: 812

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 11:38:09 AM

Why there were several questions regarding buying btc without confirmation?
If CC is truly yours maybe there is nothing to worry about confirming it through your email. Ain't that hard then. I guess, since you are newbie
people will totally be confused because there were also brand new and newbies who were posting like this.
Can you elaborate why you do not want to be verified since it is your own CC then?
googlebtc

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 01:19:10 PM

So how can you find such exchange sites at least they were the site owner would be cautious in making exchange sites use credit cards of course, many cases of credit card theft so they must perform strict rules for users who purchase bitcoin with credit card
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: