Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:58:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Loan of 0,5 Coins  (Read 659 times)
Dexter77 (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 04:22:07 PM

Hello!

First i want to say, good that i found this site because there are very good informations!

So what i ask for is a loan of 0,5 Coins loan, i make a photo of my passport and a photo from me and i also give you my address and telefonnumber!

I only need the loan about 5 days, i have an localbitcoins account and was waiting there for 2,43....... Coins, but the vendor have urgent to hospital and can't check that i already make the transactions!

If nobody could loan it me it is no problem, i have to wait on monday, no problem at all, but there is some present in an us shop which i can pay with credit card, bitcoin or paypal but i already have a paypal account which is under construction because some f***** guy hacked it and now i cant use it!
i also could pay via western union but i don't know how this function so maybe some guy can loan it me!

Kind regards

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
btccashacc
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 04:23:53 PM

0.5 coins Huh
it's a new shitcoin ?
give me your address i will give you LOAN 0.5Dogecoin  Cheesy

this is a joke
AFK

Activity: 770
Merit: 513

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 04:26:51 PM

0.5 coins Huh
it's a new shitcoin ?

this is a joke
he need coins Tongue i will give 0.5 html5coin for this guy
new brand asking for loan
btccashacc
Legendary

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 04:28:24 PM

0.5 coins Huh
it's a new shitcoin ?

this is a joke
he need coins Tongue i will give 0.5 html5coin for this guy
new brand asking for loan

may be he not know about "BITCOIN"
and he think he can get LOAN easyly  Cheesy
Dexter77 (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 05:08:58 PM

no i know what bitcoins are, but i only ask for it! i know that bitcoins are the same like cash and nobody of us ask some guy on the street: hey did you have 100€ i give you back in 5 days on the same place, everybody would say no for sure!

but i know that "you" think that i ask and get it, so because of that i would make a scan of my passport, make an actual foto and write that you get back on this day!  but i only ask, you can make some jokes about it!

but thanks for the people which thought about it!

regards
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 05:24:14 PM

no i know what bitcoins are, but i only ask for it! i know that bitcoins are the same like cash and nobody of us ask some guy on the street: hey did you have 100€ i give you back in 5 days on the same place, everybody would say no for sure!

but i know that "you" think that i ask and get it, so because of that i would make a scan of my passport, make an actual foto and write that you get back on this day!  but i only ask, you can make some jokes about it!

regards
That bolded part won't help you get a loan here on bitcointalk . Those can be easily faked. The number one rule (especially to non-reputable users) here on lending section is No collateral , No loan
Pips

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

If life gives you lemons, make orange juice.

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 06:36:55 PM

regards
...and what will the lender do with a (potentially) fake passport? Look; we all know that the deep web exists. It's not uncommon knowledge that passports and personal ID documents can be forged and bought.

If life gives you lemons, make orange juice and leave them wondering how you did it.
Hexcoin

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 12:48:11 AM

regards

if you default on the loan, what the lender will do to your passport? look at it for weeks and he will get his .5btc back? LMAO
btccashacc
Legendary

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 08:11:43 AM

DON'T SEND ME PM AGAIN

!!! WARNING: This user is a newbie. If you are expecting a message from a more veteran member, then this is an imposter !!!

hello!

thank you for give me the loan, i give you back it on monday 100% and i also give a little bit more!
I pay you back it for sure, you can trust me!

I think: if you make good things, than you get good things, if you made bad things than bad things happen to you!

so this is the address for it:

1FYvX3M5LnnvQamvr1hYPxUS1f9qsdtqd9

Would be nice if you can send 0,5 Coins to it!

If i get it before monday from a friend, i will write you!

Can you give me also an adress where i can send the coins back as soon as i have it?

Regards

Daniel

Cxinbolen

Activity: 176
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 12:20:15 PM

Looks like the OP was threatening @above with the "bad things will happen to you" remark.
jacee
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 12:58:41 PM

DON'T SEND ME PM AGAIN

!!! WARNING: This user is a newbie. If you are expecting a message from a more veteran member, then this is an imposter !!!

hello!

thank you for give me the loan, i give you back it on monday 100% and i also give a little bit more!
I pay you back it for sure, you can trust me!

I think: if you make good things, than you get good things, if you made bad things than bad things happen to you!

so this is the address for it:

1FYvX3M5LnnvQamvr1hYPxUS1f9qsdtqd9

Would be nice if you can send 0,5 Coins to it!

If i get it before monday from a friend, i will write you!

Can you give me also an adress where i can send the coins back as soon as i have it?

Regards

Daniel

Lol this message is funny. Asking for a loan, providing a passport as an assurance? And oh! You also provided a lot of excuses as to why you can't use your paypal and what so ever... these kind of loans has to stop. Atleast provide a valid reason or maybe work with your words. No offense but your explanations are quite not understandable.
grtthegreat
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2015, 06:00:33 AM

----- SNIP -----

If nobody could loan it me it is no problem, i have to wait on monday

----- SNIP -----

Great. Just wait till Monday. Negative trust given.  Roll Eyes
Pages: [1]
  Print