Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 07:24:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Moved to the new thread  (Read 7452 times)
IamASmoker

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 08:00:14 PM

Seems far for now..
lolfreak87

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 08:03:50 PM

I contacted Xapo to see what they say
while we go with another investment Xapo not this time
I recommend you to invest from a blockchain, hivewallet or the wallet wich the admin said they are working.

I do not recommend online wallets like Xapo or Coinbase.
Use Blockchain.info,Bitcoincore,Multibit or Electrum ( Maybe Hivewallet is working good )
I use hivewallet and like you see it's working by me.

recuve

Activity: 34

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 08:04:57 PM

op because I already have another shipment through other portfolio I hope I get it right the tx id is a more posts up again thanks for your support
sklardut

Activity: 32

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 08:09:59 PM

wow , thanks.Congratulations for your attention Admin , long life to your project, I will support it.  Grin Grin
Lahvacekmoney (OP)

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 08:58:40 PM

Seems far for now..

Only waiting for investors Smiley 0.01 BTC on wallet,need next 0.01 to paid older investor Smiley
IamASmoker

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 09:23:31 PM

Seems far for now..

Only waiting for investors Smiley 0.01 BTC on wallet,need next 0.01 to paid older investor Smiley

I see when i have a 0.01 BTC Smiley
Lahvacekmoney (OP)

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 09:32:18 PM

Looking for Payeer investors  Roll Eyes
TrueHari

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 01:22:49 AM
Last edit: September 21, 2015, 06:20:03 AM by TrueHari

whats my priority now ?
Hope new investors Would invest with you..
I will surely tell about this to my friends too so that we can invest under you..
if you pay my first payout Smiley I can give proof to my friends Smiley Then they would too invest Smiley
anomie

Activity: 38

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 06:35:00 AM

whats my priority now ?
I will surely tell about this to my friends too so that we can invest under you..
if you pay my first payout Smiley I can give proof to my friends Smiley Then they would too invest Smiley

so far, he's good for it. i've been paid out and, if i remember correctly, it happened in under 24 hours.
TrueHari

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 06:40:12 AM

whats my priority now ?

so far, he's good for it. i've been paid out and, if i remember correctly, it happened in under 24 hours.
So why dont u invest more so that we can get paid out and when next investors come.. u will get paid out and this cycle will go on and on and on and we could earn much Smiley
phibay

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 06:41:54 AM

how about perfectmoney?, do you have any plans to accept perfectmoney funds as a deposit to your doubler scheme? i got some perfectmoney funds ready to throw away to you Cheesy
TrueHari

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 06:50:51 AM

how about perfectmoney?, do you have any plans to accept perfectmoney funds as a deposit to your doubler scheme? i got some perfectmoney funds ready to throw away to you Cheesy

Why dont you just convert your Perfect money currency into Bitcoins and invest under him so that we could receive our payouts and u could too get them when new investors come..
to convert just go here http://pm2btc.me it is an official site to convert pm into btc Smiley Good Day ))))
anomie

Activity: 38

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 07:47:03 AM

whats my priority now ?

So why dont u invest more so that we can get paid out and when next investors come.. u will get paid out and this cycle will go on and on and on and we could earn much Smiley

You first
EDIT: in fact, I already have invested again.
TrueHari

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 07:53:04 AM

whats my priority now ?

You first
EDIT: in fact, I already have invested again.

I too had invested already Smiley Bro
HaringKobra

Activity: 11

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 09:00:50 AM

looks interesting.. so where will i have to send the deposit?
TrueHari

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 09:06:10 AM

looks interesting.. so where will i have to send the deposit?
Cant you read the thread dear ?
He clearly wrote you have to send deposit here :

1NYLZDtosN2sQ1AcrSQaigK387KBu1p799

Cant u read that
TrueHari

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 01:46:34 PM

How long have to wait to get paid ?
No investor is making new deposits yet!
Hope that we get paid asap From you and u wont break your own rules brother  Wink
phibay

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 05:43:18 PM

Why dont you just convert your Perfect money currency into Bitcoins and invest under him so that we could receive our payouts and u could too get them when new investors come..
to convert just go here http://pm2btc.me it is an official site to convert pm into btc Smiley Good Day ))))

how about no Cheesy  actually i have bitcoins but i just wanna be the first investor (on perfectmoney) so i can double my money with less risk Cheesy get it?
phibay

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 06:42:39 PM

how about no Cheesy  actually i have bitcoins but i just wanna be the first investor (on perfectmoney) so i can double my money with less risk Cheesy get it?

On all plans is 0% risk Smiley

lol, i doubt it. this is a ponzi right?  definitely there are always risks and the fact that you got a -ve red trust will add more risk for your current investors and future investors.please don't claim there is 0% risk, be honest Wink
pianomasta

Activity: 35

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 07:07:01 PM

is it still working? i would like to invest but im afraid i will loose money
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: