Bitcoin Forum
July 31, 2024, 06:56:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Moved to the new thread  (Read 7452 times)
TrueHari

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 07:51:56 AM

hey friend,
I am in urgent need of bitcoins ..
So please send my investment ( 0.013 Btc ) back to my wallet :  121bYdg4hpT7tq7EAx7SsrTstfA334ZVPm

I need it very urgently ..
I will invest back to you after 3-4 Days..
So do the needful thankyou Smiley
Awaiting your reply!!!
lolfreak87

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 12:10:23 PM

is it still working? i would like to invest but im afraid i will loose money
yes it's still working...
I have also invested here.

Lahvacekmoney (OP)

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 07:39:20 PM
Last edit: September 22, 2015, 08:11:31 PM by Lahvacekmoney

hey friend,
I am in urgent need of bitcoins ..
So please send my investment ( 0.013 Btc ) back to my wallet :  121bYdg4hpT7tq7EAx7SsrTstfA334ZVPm

I need it very urgently ..
I will invest back to you after 3-4 Days..
So do the needful thankyou Smiley
Awaiting your reply!!!

Ok no problem if is urgent.. Wink

Refund: https://blockchain.info/tx/d699cd2c80e8b540ebe036ad792ba281a650adb4db7e081c091841692dd733cd
Lahvacekmoney (OP)

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 09:54:40 PM

Looking for Payeer investors  Roll Eyes

how about perfectmoney?, do you have any plans to accept perfectmoney funds as a deposit to your doubler scheme? i got some perfectmoney funds ready to throw away to you Cheesy

Why dont you just convert your Perfect money currency into Bitcoins and invest under him so that we could receive our payouts and u could too get them when new investors come..
to convert just go here http://pm2btc.me it is an official site to convert pm into btc Smiley Good Day ))))

how about no Cheesy  actually i have bitcoins but i just wanna be the first investor (on perfectmoney) so i can double my money with less risk Cheesy get it?

Register in Payeer first ( link in 1st post ), fund your account via btc or use exchanger PM to Payeer. If you fund your account via btc,just exchange it on Payeer website and send money to the deposit acc number in 1st post. You will be my first investor in payeer plan Smiley If you refer some people to invest in payeer plan,you will get 200% back in very quick time!
sklardut

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 10:35:03 PM

lol, it is taking so long? I entered the address of 0.01 and has some moves after my investment, how long will it take?

Transaction: https://blockchain.info/pt/tx/3764d15f6fa2e415b0cf28d1b1f5d0cb5f9079cdb8c78e7d6d0ba8204801e5e2

Address: 1FfAEXnCwgF5vAzA6tSJxj7MkxihcyGjtA
james.lent

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 23, 2015, 01:17:36 AM

lol, it is taking so long? I entered the address of 0.01 and has some moves after my investment, how long will it take?

Transaction: https://blockchain.info/pt/tx/3764d15f6fa2e415b0cf28d1b1f5d0cb5f9079cdb8c78e7d6d0ba8204801e5e2

Address: 1FfAEXnCwgF5vAzA6tSJxj7MkxihcyGjtA

It was used to refund TrueHari

As you can see : https://blockchain.info/tx/d699cd2c80e8b540ebe036ad792ba281a650adb4db7e081c091841692dd733cd Roll Eyes
Lahvacekmoney (OP)

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 03:47:40 PM

Payeer plan deleted!

Can i add Litecoin,Dogecoin and Dash deposit adress? or i could delete them ?
Lahvacekmoney (OP)

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 03:54:03 PM

0.0028 BTC reward ( 0.002 from payeer to payeer and 0.0008 BTC from bitcoin core wallet ) for one member who refer 8 or more investors!
FruitsBasket
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1017

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 06:01:43 PM

You are a scammer, with other words a thief, this is what you doing and what will happen:
<iframe src="//giphy.com/embed/sEUALOuROthja" width="480" height="270" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="http://giphy.com/gifs/running-thief-broken-glass-sEUALOuROthja">via GIPHY</a></p>

fck@dt-alwayzz_newbz
Lahvacekmoney (OP)

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 06:22:57 PM

You are a scammer, with other words a thief, this is what you doing and what will happen:
<iframe src="//giphy.com/embed/sEUALOuROthja" width="480" height="270" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="http://giphy.com/gifs/running-thief-broken-glass-sEUALOuROthja">via GIPHY</a></p>

Wtf? Cheesy If im a scammer why i paid 0.09 BTC? Cheesy
EDIT: Post here your proof Wink
FruitsBasket
Legendary

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 06:53:20 PM

Hmm, then u don't know what a ponzi is, this is even dumber than a ponzi, he is soo lazy for scamming tat he do not even have made a scam website...

fck@dt-alwayzz_newbz
Lahvacekmoney (OP)

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 08:21:21 PM

Hmm, then u don't know what a ponzi is, this is even dumber than a ponzi, he is soo lazy for scamming tat he do not even have made a scam website...

I have a html files for website but i don't have a domain and hosting Smiley In few days i will start my website Wink
phibay

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 11:07:47 AM

how about perfectmoney?, do you have any plans to accept perfectmoney funds as a deposit to your doubler scheme? i got some perfectmoney funds ready to throw away to you Cheesy

Why dont you just convert your Perfect money currency into Bitcoins and invest under him so that we could receive our payouts and u could too get them when new investors come..
to convert just go here http://pm2btc.me it is an official site to convert pm into btc Smiley Good Day ))))

how about no Cheesy  actually i have bitcoins but i just wanna be the first investor (on perfectmoney) so i can double my money with less risk Cheesy get it?

Register in Payeer first ( link in 1st post ), fund your account via btc or use exchanger PM to Payeer. If you fund your account via btc,just exchange it on Payeer website and send money to the deposit acc number in 1st post. You will be my first investor in payeer plan Smiley If you refer some people to invest in payeer plan,you will get 200% back in very quick time!

really ? i can fund a payeer account with bitcoins?  hmm that sounds good but i don't have any extra funds to risk on my bitcoin wallet and using a PM to Payeer exchanger is not a good idea for me. anyways i just spent my perfectmoney funds , i'll just get back here if i have funds again,just wishing you a good luck.
Lahvacekmoney (OP)

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 02:52:07 PM

really ? i can fund a payeer account with bitcoins?  hmm that sounds good but i don't have any extra funds to risk on my bitcoin wallet and using a PM to Payeer exchanger is not a good idea for me. anyways i just spent my perfectmoney funds , i'll just get back here if i have funds again,just wishing you a good luck.

Yes you can fund Payeer account with BTC via Payeer.com btc deposit adress Smiley but i delete the Payeer plan = no investors for now. But i have a website done,im looking for the best name of domain.
ontrackk

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 02:59:41 PM

i see that the owner still seems to be pretty active here i guess i will think about investing

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Lahvacekmoney (OP)

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 03:03:11 PM

i see that the owner still seems to be pretty active here i guess i will think about investing

Yes im active 24/7 Smiley If you refer 8 members or your friends, you will get 0.0028 BTC Smiley
suparman987

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 03:09:54 PM

liked the idea but having an investment scheme(or should I say ponzi scheme) without a website is untrustworthy. I can say this is a scam. For those who will send BTC to the given addresses, consider now your "investment" as a donation Tongue
Lahvacekmoney (OP)

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 03:10:45 PM
Last edit: September 25, 2015, 03:45:27 PM by Lahvacekmoney

liked the idea but having an investment scheme(or should I say ponzi scheme) without a website is untrustworthy. I can say this is a scam. For those who will send BTC to the given addresses, consider now your "investment" as a donation Tongue

Im looking for name of the domain Wink
You can refer 8 or more members and i will send you 0.0028 BTC  Cool
Lahvacekmoney (OP)

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 04:45:58 PM

I like the idea but having an investment scheme(or should I say ponzi scheme) without a website is untrustworthy. I can say this is a scam. For those who will send BTC to the given addresses, consider now your "investment" as a donation Tongue

+1 for you Tongue Yes i dont have a website because im not very good with programing and setting the website  Roll Eyes Fuck my life  Grin

By the way BTC I have 700.000 satoshi in my personal wallet so full refund is avaibaile only for max 0.001 BTC investment,in few days i add more to my balance  Kiss

Show me your personal wallet and I'll invest 5 BTC.

Give me some kind of guarantee.

Im waiting for the 5 BTC invest :DD
FruitsBasket
Legendary

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 08:09:27 PM

I like the idea but having an investment scheme(or should I say ponzi scheme) without a website is untrustworthy. I can say this is a scam. For those who will send BTC to the given addresses, consider now your "investment" as a donation Tongue

+1 for you Tongue Yes i dont have a website because im not very good with programing and setting the website  Roll Eyes Fuck my life  Grin

By the way BTC I have 700.000 satoshi in my personal wallet so full refund is avaibaile only for max 0.001 BTC investment,in few days i add more to my balance  Kiss

Show me your personal wallet and I'll invest 5 BTC.

Give me some kind of guarantee.

Im waiting for the 5 BTC invest :DD
And after that investment, he will scam you, not reply and bammm, lost 1200 dollars.
Nice try scammer, ur this is one of your alts, or u lame scam attempt!

fck@dt-alwayzz_newbz
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: