Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:36:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Dropdown of Current Label/Addresses  (Read 712 times)
warlordluke (OP)

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 07, 2012, 04:29:07 PM

I'm not to sure where this would go, as it is a suggestion for the main Bitcoin client.

I've found that it's a bit to much hassle to update my spreadsheets having to go and list then add up all the transactions for a specific address. Would it be possible in a future update to have something like a drop down menu, or the like with the addresses of the current wallet.dat file in it so all the transactions for the selected address can be shown and have something like an address total at the bottom?

I personally feel that something like that would help a lot for those who have multiple addresses in one wallet.dat file.

I'm sorry if this has been suggested before.
Foxpup
Legendary

Activity: 4368
Merit: 3045

Vile Vixen and Miss Bitcointalk 2021-2023

View Profile
October 08, 2012, 11:09:23 AM

This is already implemented. In the Transactions tab, type the address you're interested in (or it's label) into the search bar, then click Export. Open the resulting file in your spreadsheet software. You now have a list of all transactions associated with that specific address in spreadsheet form, ready for you to calculate totals, copy part or all of it into another spreadsheet, or whatever else you want to do with it.

Will pretend to do unspeakable things (while actually eating a taco) for bitcoins: 1K6d1EviQKX3SVKjPYmJGyWBb1avbmCFM4
I am not on the scammers' paradise known as Telegram! Do not believe anyone claiming to be me off-forum without a signed message from the above address! Accept no excuses and make no exceptions!
warlordluke (OP)

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 08, 2012, 11:58:04 AM

This is already implemented. In the Transactions tab, type the address you're interested in (or it's label) into the search bar, then click Export. Open the resulting file in your spreadsheet software. You now have a list of all transactions associated with that specific address in spreadsheet form, ready for you to calculate totals, copy part or all of it into another spreadsheet, or whatever else you want to do with it.

Didn't realize that. That does make it a bit easier.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: