Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:41:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Migration crisis: Germany presses Europe into sharing refugees  (Read 3444 times)
opaz

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 09:39:18 PM

Given that the schengen agreement is still technically in place, I wonder why they don't just register where they are, avoid dragging their weary families through hell, and when the dust has settled, go wherever they want in a slightly more orderly manner?

Maybe under that under that kind of pressure, you just want to finish the job you started many months ago. You've already gone though hell, don't quit now, get to the end. That, or the Hungarians actually are relatively hostile to immigrants. It's hard to fault them on how they've dealt with the current crisis. They're clearly just trying to do the right thing. But no one knows what it is.

gene pool-wise ...  on first impressions, these people look like they would be a welcome addition to your average UK council estate. 

I don't think the numbers = islamification of EU. And we need supply of workers to keep the show on the road, pay for us in our old age etc.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Stargazer

Activity: 641
Merit: 253

▰▰▰ Global Cryptocurrency Paymen

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 09:53:36 PM

Given that the schengen agreement is still technically in place, I wonder why they don't just register where they are, avoid dragging their weary families through hell, and when the dust has settled, go wherever they want in a slightly more orderly manner?

Maybe under that under that kind of pressure, you just want to finish the job you started many months ago. You've already gone though hell, don't quit now, get to the end. That, or the Hungarians actually are relatively hostile to immigrants. It's hard to fault them on how they've dealt with the current crisis. They're clearly just trying to do the right thing. But no one knows what it is.

gene pool-wise ...  on first impressions, these people look like they would be a welcome addition to your average UK council estate. 

I don't think the numbers = islamification of EU. And we need supply of workers to keep the show on the road, pay for us in our old age etc.

As I said in my previous post it's not only the Hungarians. The refugees landed in many other countries like Greece and didn't want to stay there.
They are after the benefits and want to settle in countries that simply pay you for having children. Germany for instance pays somewhere around 200€ for every child you have, even if you never had a job and can't say a word in German.

opaz

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 10:10:04 PM

Well they do seem obsessed with Germany, it's true.

But instinctively I don't believe it's a cold calculation about benefits. More like they believe Germany is a rich, fair and civilised country. Good place for the educated to be. You don't have to be the mayors brother in law to get a job. I'd head there for sure.

bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 06:03:12 AM

As I said in my previous post it's not only the Hungarians. The refugees landed in many other countries like Greece and didn't want to stay there.
They are after the benefits and want to settle in countries that simply pay you for having children. Germany for instance pays somewhere around 200€ for every child you have, even if you never had a job and can't say a word in German.

Wow.. in this case, each of the Syrian and Afghan refugees should produce a dozen children each and claim the welfare payments. € 2,400 per month is more than enough to have a good life in Germany. BTW.... I have heard that the child benefit payments in the United Kingdom are even higher than that in Germany.
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 08:05:01 AM

Wow.. in this case, each of the Syrian and Afghan refugees should produce a dozen children each and claim the welfare payments. € 2,400 per month is more than enough to have a good life in Germany. BTW.... I have heard that the child benefit payments in the United Kingdom are even higher than that in Germany.

It seems to me that this is a very simplified view of the cause of the immigration crisis in Europe.
The vast majority of these people are fleeing because of war and death in their countries.
I don't think they want to go to Germany because they will get a lot of money if they have more children.
What they want is primarily safety of their families, the opportunity to live normally again, find a job and earn for themselves and others.
Are not they people like us? Are they don't deserve a chance for a new life, away from the dangers of war and insecurity in their own country?

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
countryfree
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1047

Your country may be your worst enemy

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 11:53:06 AM

Have you looked at the pictures?
They show many more men than women, and not that many children. Some men look angry already. Germany's already failing to assimilate all its Turks, it's not going to get any better with those 800,000 extra muslims. I used to like Germany. It was a great country, and it still is. Don't know for how long, though.

I used to be a citizen and a taxpayer. Those days are long gone.
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 12:24:22 PM

It seems to me that this is a very simplified view of the cause of the immigration crisis in Europe.
The vast majority of these people are fleeing because of war and death in their countries.
I don't think they want to go to Germany because they will get a lot of money if they have more children.
What they want is primarily safety of their families, the opportunity to live normally again, find a job and earn for themselves and others.
Are not they people like us? Are they don't deserve a chance for a new life, away from the dangers of war and insecurity in their own country?
This is an odd statement, really.  

Do they "deserve" this regardless of the laws of the countries they invade, as a superior moral right?

Is this statement true when said by a resident of Country A, about the behavior of Country B, when A does not accept them?  "But B should take them..."

bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 12:34:17 PM

If they are not after the generous welfare payments, then why they decided against seeking asylum in countries such as Turkey and Greece? As far as I know, there is no warfare which is currently ongoing in Turkey. But they decided against it, and went on to travel an extra 3,000 km to Germany. If they were after peace, then they should have stayed in Turkey.
Stargazer

Activity: 641
Merit: 253

▰▰▰ Global Cryptocurrency Paymen

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 08:44:02 PM

If that's the case why aren't they trying to start a new life in any other EU country but trying to go to Germany UK and Scandinavian countries?
Of course they deserve a normal life, but they should try to make it themselves instead of trying to live on benefits. They are looking for security, but the meaning of it is much different than it should be. They hope rich EU countries will take care of them, give them homes, teach them languages for free and provide for their children. It shouldn't be like that. They have the right to move and settle somewhere else and are already being given food clothes and free transportation and this is where the help should end.

If they are not after the generous welfare payments, then why they decided against seeking asylum in countries such as Turkey and Greece? As far as I know, there is no warfare which is currently ongoing in Turkey. But they decided against it, and went on to travel an extra 3,000 km to Germany. If they were after peace, then they should have stayed in Turkey.

They don't even want to cooperate with the authorities. Some of them had no documents and refused to provide any personal information. Can you believe it? THey want to cross the border and don't want to say who they are Cheesy A month ago they raped and killed a social worker who was taking care of them. What a peaceful group of migrants looking for a new home...
http://pamelageller.com/2015/08/italy-muslim-immigrants-gang.html/

BCEmporium
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 09:33:10 PM

Refugees are women, children and elders.
These guys however are mostly men in "combat age".

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
  TRUE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM 
DECENTRALISED AUTONOMOUS UNIVERSES

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
blablahblah

Activity: 775

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 11:16:28 PM

the only thing they should consider is whether they want their countries being arab/muslim majority in 50 years time

50 years? I doubt whether it will be that far. According to my calculations, England will be a Muslim majority nation in less than 30 years from now. France will be under Sharia law by 2030 or earlier. Germany might held out for some more time, but it is doubtful, given Merkel's new found love for Arab Muslim immigrants from the Middle East.

Roll Eyes
IF Russians were smart, they would pay attention to the lessons that other nations (such as England and France) are forced to learn after spending centuries obsessively colonising other parts of the planet.

According to my calculations, by 2030, two things will happen in Russia:

1) Moscow will be overrun by Ukrainians, simply because they will have been brainwashed by Russian propaganda into believing that Moscow is the best place in the world.

2) The Russian czar will implement a "gene pool diversification" policy, importing large numbers of Chinese and Muslims to combat the various diseases caused by your country's current obsession with racial purity.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 11:35:08 PM

And likely why they are fleeing is that if they stayed, the very next army passing through would enlist them at the point of a gun.   That's the way it has always been throughout history.
BCEmporium
Legendary

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 12:49:56 AM

And likely why they are fleeing is that if they stayed, the very next army passing through would enlist them at the point of a gun.   That's the way it has always been throughout history.

You can't "unconvert" soldiers! The ones that would move to another army are cowards, and those you've no use to.
These guys are of a "certain" age they already enlisted and come with a very specific target, way too specific. You don't see them to want to go anywhere other than UK and Germany, this denotes a background strategy.
No place in History ever got this sort of "refugees", or at least none ever [was stupid enough to] call this sort of people "refugees".

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 01:08:16 AM

And likely why they are fleeing is that if they stayed, the very next army passing through would enlist them at the point of a gun.   That's the way it has always been throughout history.

You can't "unconvert" soldiers! The ones that would move to another army are cowards, and those you've no use to.
These guys are of a "certain" age they already enlisted and come with a very specific target, way too specific. You don't see them to want to go anywhere other than UK and Germany, this denotes a background strategy.
No place in History ever got this sort of "refugees", or at least none ever [was stupid enough to] call this sort of people "refugees".

Well, we can disagree.  I'm thinking in terms of

The Forgotten Soldier
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guy_Sajer

It's not complicated.   An army moves through an area, all the men of the right age bracket are either shot, or enlisted.

The focus on certain destinations is interesting.  By the way, they don't have to be willing terrorists.

They may just receive a message.  "Here's what you will do.  Or here's what we'll do to your sisters."
BCEmporium
Legendary

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 01:19:30 AM

That book speaks of young yet un-enrolled soldiers, not people of the age of those so called "refugees". Those people are seasoned soldiers and could only be here for two reasons; their faction got beaten and they managed to escape or they are active assets of a faction.
It takes some intel in the ground ASAP before they got their AK47 shipped from home and maybe the next time there will be no soldiers at a train.

The focus is easy to achieve by inserting some willing terrorists as "guides" and using the moving sheep as cover up.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/555434/Islamic-State-ISIS-Smuggler-THOUSANDS-Extremists-into-Europe-Refugees

https://www.facebook.com/196086673748176/photos/a.196092307080946.44297.196086673748176/967347169955452/?type=1&theater

|

|
Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 01:59:27 PM

Damn look what is going on on Lesbos. Syrians and Afghans fighting with each other because Syrians receive preferential treatment heading to Athens via ferry.The citizens have lost their normal life.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQhjB5hAzsc
RealBitcoin

Activity: 854
Merit: 1009

JAYCE DESIGNS - http://bit.ly/1tmgIwK

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 02:03:02 PM

Damn look what is going on on Lesbos. Syrians and Afghans fighting with each other because Syrians receive preferential treatment heading to Athens via ferry.The citizens have lost their normal life.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQhjB5hAzsc

Why dont the europarlamentarians house the migrants in their own house?

I think the politicians need to volunteer to in the common cause. Let the migrants in in their mansions/palaces that they bought with bribe money and lets see how quick they will change their minds about this migration issue.

wxa7115

Activity: 2716
Merit: 704

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 09:43:09 PM

Europe is facing a great crisis similar to what happened to the Roman Empire back in the day, foreigners want to become part of the empire and the decision that Europe takes will decide their future for decades or maybe even centuries.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 11:22:47 PM

That book speaks of young yet un-enrolled soldiers, not people of the age of those so called "refugees". Those people are seasoned soldiers and could only be here for two reasons; their faction got beaten and they managed to escape or they are active assets of a faction.
It takes some intel in the ground ASAP before they got their AK47 shipped from home and maybe the next time there will be no soldiers at a train.

The focus is easy to achieve by inserting some willing terrorists as "guides" and using the moving sheep as cover up.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/555434/Islamic-State-ISIS-Smuggler-THOUSANDS-Extremists-into-Europe-Refugees

https://www.facebook.com/196086673748176/photos/a.196092307080946.44297.196086673748176/967347169955452/?type=1&theater

I don't dispute your concerns about the radical 1% or 10%, or whatever it is.  But most coerced into spending their day in kill-or-be-killed mode simply want to get out of it. 
wearepoor

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 06:23:03 PM

As per me this is not a migration crisis but a crisis of common sense.People running to Germany all the way from Syria are clearly not refugees but consumption driven migrants. Those who are trying to save their lives are seeking peace, security and land to live in temporarily. Turkey has plenty to offer. People pretend to be refugees reveal their true intentions by not staying in Turkey, Greece, Macedonia, Serbia, Hungary, even Austria.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: