Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 02:02:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitmain cloud mining - UMISOO shipping problems  (Read 363 times)
Digital_Currency_LTD (OP)

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 02:31:54 PM

Dear bitcoin community members:

Many community member who have S2 miner on hashnest recently experience a hard situation. The reason is that they find out it is too expensive to redeem the miner out. Bitmain has set an radiculous fee to do so: 50$ to get a miner off and another 65$ to ship the miner to a place in china and more fee to ship the miner outside china. Basically those fee is more than the value of miner itself. To be honest, the first felling i got from those information is that bitmain want to get those miner by free by settting such a high fees. That is too bad for customer, especially consider that many people didnot even reach ROI.

So i offer a much good way to handle this issue, any customer who have s2 miner now can authorize me to redeem the miner out on your behalf. i will provide the following service:

1: Build a team to get the miner off and ship the miner out to my farm and set them up totally for free.
2: I will charge the host fee according to 0.05$ per kwh, then split the profit with customer by half/half way.
3: Buy back the miner at the price of 15$ finally when the coin it mined cannot pay the host fee.
  If any people who have s2 miner on hashnest want to join the plan, please reply on this thread and send a PM to me. Thanks for the attention and i am glad to provide help to make the community better.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: