Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:19:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't let others fool you Vanilla coins Zerotime is game changing.  (Read 1003 times)
nextgencoin (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 03:40:52 PM

I about sick of everyone FUDing VNL, when there are so many weak projects and coins that deserve that FUD.

You can accept it or not but Zerotime ie sub second safe transactions is the biggest development since Satoshi released Bitcoin.....and no bullshit FUD can't hide that fact.

FUD all you like, you do a disservice to your fellow crypto followers. See if I care scumbags.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bitcoin carpenter
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 12:52:39 AM

I think I'm starting to agree with you....
John keeps pushing code into github and no one has been able to prove that it doesn't work well enough to be marketable...

Is it 100% full poof?   Who know.

But then again nothing is.

The biggest moment will be ic poloniex vets the code and decides to add the new wallet with zero time. .
They have already added if with 1 confirmation which makes it the fastest coin transfer on their  engine.

Time will tell, but I bought myself some just in case.

If your not actively using the technology behind your crypto investment,

IT IS A SCAM!!!!
patmast3r

Activity: 980

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 06:39:41 AM

John keeps pushing code into github and no one has been able to prove that it doesn't work well enough to be marketable...

Is it 100% full poof?   Who know.

The biggest moment will be ic poloniex vets the code and decides to add the new wallet with zero time. .
They have already added if with 1 confirmation which makes it the fastest coin transfer on their  engine.

Afaik Poloniex just makes sure they're not deploying malware. They don't actually check algos or anything. That's why Qora ran in a seperated VM when it was closed source. Running it in a VM wouldn't solve potential issues with it's implementation.

Just sayin...

traumschiff
Legendary

Activity: 1498

180 BPM

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 06:52:05 PM
Last edit: September 08, 2015, 07:15:23 PM by traumschiff

Is it 100% full poof?   Who know.

They have already added if with 1 confirmation which makes it the fastest coin transfer on their  engine.

Afaik Poloniex just makes sure they're not deploying malware. They don't actually check algos or anything. That's why Qora ran in a seperated VM when it was closed source. Running it in a VM wouldn't solve potential issues with it's implementation.

Just sayin...

And the source of that statement? You probably never talked with their owners/admins.

We, on the other side, did talk to some of them.

patmast3r

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 06:16:49 AM

They have already added if with 1 confirmation which makes it the fastest coin transfer on their  engine.

Just sayin...

And the source of that statement? You probably never talked with their owners/admins.

Source of that statement is either busoni or one of the devs of poloniex. I don't remember who exactly it was as I had contact with multiple people from Poloniex. I arranged the source review for NEM.

traumschiff
Legendary

180 BPM

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 06:36:14 AM

Just sayin...

Source of that statement is either busoni or one of the devs of poloniex. I don't remember who exactly it was as I had contact with multiple people from Poloniex. I arranged the source review for NEM.

The wallet manager was pretty active on our IRC, and we got very positive reviews regarding the source and the updates from others.

Also we were the only coin besides Bitcoin where they allowed 1 confirmation deposits, you can imagine they don't just scan over a coins code to do that right?

patmast3r

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 06:55:04 AM

Just sayin...

The wallet manager was pretty active on our IRC, and we got very positive reviews regarding the source and the updates from others.

Also we were the only coin besides Bitcoin where they allowed 1 confirmation deposits, you can imagine they don't just scan over a coins code to do that right?

I merely stated what I'm assuming is going on based on facts. If they indeed are checking algos and whatnot then so be it. Frankly I don't care.
I'll leave it up to everyone to judge how much a code review from an exchange is worth regarding it's implementation and security. I'm sure proper code audits usually cost thousands of dollars because any coder can do them.

shanem
Legendary

Activity: 1344

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 03:06:35 PM

The price of VNL is still dropping. Nobody is interested in the zero time transaction as the price is still less than half of its peak.

█           
           ██           
          ██████         
         ████████         
        ██████████       
       ████████████       
      ██████████████     
     ████████████████     
    ██████████████████   
   ████████████████████   
  ██████████▀▀██████████ 
 ███▀▄████▀    ▀████▄▀███
██▀ ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄ ▀██

░▄███████████▄░░░▄███████████▄░░▄███▄░░░░░░▄███▄░░▄██████████▄░░░████████████████░░░░██████████░░░░███████████████░░█████████████████
█████░░░░░░░███░████▀░░░░░▀████░█████▄░░░░▄█████░███▀░░░░░░▀███░███░░░░████░░░███░░███░░░░░░░░██░░███░░░░░░░░░░░███░███████░░░░██████
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████░▀█████▄░░▄█████▀░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░████░░███░░░███░░░██░░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░████░░▀█████░░█████▀░░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░███░░░███░░░███░░████░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░█████░░░▀████▄▄████▀░░░███▄░░░░░░▄███░███░░░░███░░███░░░░██░░░████░░███░███░░░░░░░░░░███▀░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░▀████████▀░░░░████████████▀░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░████░░░██░███░░░█████████░░░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████▄░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░███░░░███░░██░░░░░░░░░░░██░███░░░░░░░░░░███▄░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░███░██░░░░████░░░░█░███░░░█████▄░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
███████████████░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░░██░██░░░██████░░░█░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
░▀███████████▀░░░███░░░░░░░████░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░████████████████░███████████████░░███████████████░░░░░░█████████░░░░
|
▂▃▅ Quick buy and sell bitcoins online. Fast and secure ▅▃▂
Facebook】【Twitter】【Telegram】【Medium】【Instagram
|
traumschiff
Legendary

180 BPM

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 05:18:56 PM

The price of VNL is still dropping. Nobody is interested in the zero time transaction as the price is still less than half of its peak.

The peak had no floor since it was a relative sudden rise compared to what happened steadily from Jan. And the price stopped dropping a 3 days ago around 23k sats, it is still there.

billotronic
Legendary

Activity: 1610

Crackpot Idealist

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 01:47:29 AM

game changing as in the bag holders btc cashout value

real projects do not need threads like these to hype their tech... it hypes its self.

good. luck.

This post sums up why all this bullshit is a scam
Read It. Hate It. Change the facts that it represents.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1606638.msg16139644#msg16139644
tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 07:57:41 AM

Not sure about this one, I agree it is a good thing and maybe this will boost the coin I sold mine a while ago maybe I might pick up a few in the near future.
blacklig

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 08:23:42 AM

Every coin must drop from its peak unless it is rising to the sky, and if so, then it will crash even harder.
Havin correction to 1/3 of its peak is normal in crypto, it you are surprised, then get used to this.

Now VNL can sit on this value for month or two until John announces any other cool feature and price can get 5x 10x more..

I would say legendary:
buy now or cry later Cheesy
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: