Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 05:41:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should bitcointalk exist?  (Read 1712 times)
repentance

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 09, 2012, 08:59:10 AM

I don't understand why people still do this white-on-black thing. It hurts the eyes and it looks retarded, like "look at how edgy we are. It's black because we're underground, knowwhatimean?"

It's fine for graphics and other stuff that you're not looking at for very long.  At least it's not lime green on black.  I know a place with that cutesy retro style sheet and boy is that rough on the eyes. 

All I can say is that this is Bitcoin. I don't believe it until I see six confirmations.
mufa23
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001

I'd fight Gandhi.

View Profile
October 09, 2012, 09:12:21 AM

Coming soon to an internet near you...

BitcoinTalk MK II

-Equipped with seven layers of wool
-Back by the trusted GBLpirazhou McGoxxedHill foundation for a better Bitcoin

Coming Q1 2013

Positive rep with: pekv2, AzN1337c0d3r, Vince Torres, underworld07, Chimsley, omegaaf, Bogart, Gleason, SuperTramp, John K. and guitarplinker
dirtycat

Activity: 456
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 09, 2012, 10:05:21 PM

we need another bitcointalk.. if this place were to ever go down and never appear again where would we go for all of our entertainment?

where would we go for all of our bitcoin news?

http://www.bitcointrading.com/  Smiley

been there.. that place is lame.. nothing but scammers and FUD.. and pirates running ponzi's.. oh wait..  Grin

poop!
mc_lovin
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

www.bitcointrading.com

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2012, 06:41:37 PM

we need another bitcointalk.. if this place were to ever go down and never appear again where would we go for all of our entertainment?

where would we go for all of our bitcoin news?

http://www.bitcointrading.com/  Smiley

been there.. that place is lame.. nothing but scammers and FUD.. and pirates running ponzi's.. oh wait..  Grin

Smiley
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: