Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 04:53:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: >> LOADS OF FUN!>>NEW MINECRAFT SERVER!!<< Join today! <<  (Read 472 times)
jacob125 (OP)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 06:19:59 PM

Hi, i have a brand new mine craft server, the name is IHNetwork.
We have loads of different game-modes, including Hearthstone, OP Prison, Creative, SkyWars, and soon a GTA role-play server!
Im sure you'll love it!
IP: IHNetwork.co.uk
Sourgummies

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

Never ending parties are what Im into.

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 12:01:08 AM

Real question. Is minecraft for kids 8-15 years of age or am I missing the point of it?
Only people I have met playing it where kids.
jacob125 (OP)

Activity: 21

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 09:18:35 PM

Its mainly for kids, but its still a great game. Thats like saying Bitcoin is for adults, i mean you could be 13, and be a bitcoin bilionare if you got into mining at the right time.
beluwiel

Activity: 19

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 07:42:47 PM

your server have a bitcoin economy?
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2015, 08:06:14 PM

Real question. Is minecraft for kids 8-15 years of age or am I missing the point of it?
Only people I have met playing it where kids.
Wrong. Actually it has become that, but previously it was not. A few years back Minecraft was full of young adults, and it was very fun to play and collaborate with people on various projects. However, as it grew popular it became attracted by millions of kids worldwide and the community is naturally messed up (similar to League of Legends). Even though many think this game is easy, try building Minas Tirith in survival and then we can talk. This was just a example though.

I actually deleted my Minecraft account over half a year ago (yes, permanently closed). I have no idea how adults find time for such games? Maybe being lazy after finishing education (e.g. working after college, and no further education) is a mainstream thing. Anyways, good luck with your server OP.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: