Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 12:19:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Antiscam Early Warning System - AEWS  (Read 1332 times)
bit1 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 06:20:14 PM
Last edit: September 06, 2015, 12:28:46 PM by bit1

DESCRIPTION.  THE NAME SPEAK FOR ITSELF.

*Each member is free of send a warning about an fact or new coin.

To new coins launched after September 03 2015.

Where have  BTC Foundations and rest failed?  That they dont help to stop scam of anyway.

Small isolated efforts of members is the unique front  so far to try to stop this nightmare.
bit1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 06:20:26 PM
Last edit: September 11, 2015, 05:00:22 AM by bit1

LAST WARNING RECEIVED:

BitzCoin     https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1170918.msg12328873     *Warning invest on you own risk.

HXX  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1171724.0  *Warning invest on your own risk.    Old thread
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1098544.

MOUSE [MOC]   https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1169297.0    Invest on your own risk.

Warning:
BitCent(BCENT)       *This isn´t announced on bitcointalk but it is listed on C-CEX and Coinmarketcap, No explorers, No nodes,Connection to its website is not reliable.

Warning:
BitLux(LUX) *Was a scam coin ,Yobit yet have it listed, Same that Coinmarketcap, Bittrex  delisted it.
Please avoid buy it.

Warning:
FutureCash(FCash)             https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1150801.0     

bit1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 06:21:21 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1170918.msg12328873     *Warning invest on you own risk.
chryspano
Legendary

Activity: 910

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 06:41:49 PM

There are hundrends scam coins out there, I don't think a thread "enumerating" them would be of any use, not to mention the false positives. Focusing on the few "good" ones should be our aim.
bit1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 06:56:29 PM
Last edit: September 04, 2015, 07:12:19 PM by bit1

There are hundrends scam coins out there, I don't think a thread "enumerating" them would be of any use, not to mention the false positives. Focusing on the few "good" ones should be our aim.

100% Agree. Idea is warning about possible new scams to minimize the damage with the participation of everybody. You and me like to anothers members can to identify an scam quickly but not so newbies or Jr. members. Besides it can help to identify how scam is moving around. If you detect some please send an warning on here. The more members it will work like 24/7.  
benthach
Legendary

Activity: 1764

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2015, 07:51:29 PM

all 100% new coins are scam, 100% copy/paste. huge hype when it first launch then die down a few weeks later when scammers secured the bitcoins in their account

what is cryptocurrency and what have achieved after the milestone of bitcoin?

1.cryptocurrency is a form of internet money
2.speed - achieved
3.decentralized market - not yet achieve

other promised and ideas = no need. useless.

reddit btcwriter1 - twitter kingpininvestor
bit1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 08:01:45 PM

all 100% new coins are scam, 100% copy/paste. huge hype when it first launch then die down a few weeks later when scammers secured the bitcoins in their account

what is cryptocurrency and what have achieved after the milestone of bitcoin;

2.speed - achieved

That! Good post. New peoples could learn it to avoid lost time and money. About percentage I'm agree that it is too high but talk of 100 percent would leave out some few legitimate projects. Better let this on 95 %.
benthach
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2015, 08:06:26 PM

2.speed - achieved

That! Good post. New peoples could learn it to avoid lost time and money. About percentage I'm agree that it is too high but talk of 100 percent would leave out some few legitimate projects. Better let this on 95 %.

it could be true. let me know one coin within 2015 you think have achieved it goal, which is not scam and different from original bitcoin idea.

bit1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 08:17:35 PM

2.speed - achieved

it could be true. let me know one coin within 2015 you think have achieved it goal, which is not scam and different from original bitcoin idea.

Well from 2014 I could mention some, But of 2015 and differents from original bitcoin is really difficult, However there are some that at least offers dedicated devs and are trying of do crypto of easy accces to more peoples and anothers minors stuffs. Its could have an opportunity inside of 5% of do improvements on its codes on future as soon as its be more valuable. I was thinking for example on Bitcoin XT it could be a example, However I'm not agree with it another solution could be found to this and its could come from Satoshi Nakamoto to keep same name of Bitcoin.
benthach
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2015, 08:25:45 PM

2.speed - achieved

Well from 2014 I could mention some, But of 2015 and differents from original bitcoin is really difficult, However there are some that at least offers dedicated devs and are trying of do crypto of easy accces to more peoples and anothers minors stuffs. Its could have an opportunity inside of 5% of do improvements on its codes on future as soon as its be more valuable.
within your replied i can see 3 points
1. dedicated devs
2. easy access to more people
3. improvements of coin

here i could find the answer within bitcoin itself
1. bitcoin do have dedicated devs(foundation)
2. bitcoin is easy to access, bitcoin have the most adoption, all 100% other coins only start from bottom up when bitcoin already achieved at the top for this easy access
3. bitcoin do have improvement, like XT upgrade and it will or should improve when the foundation can find any vulnerable

bit1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 09:15:24 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1171724.0  *Warning invest on your own risk.    Old thread
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1098544.
bit1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 02:33:29 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1169297.0    Invest on your own risk.
KhalDrago

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 09:54:59 AM

Good thread..but you should summarise them all in your first post to not give the hassle of users scrolling up and down..and post their coin name too not just a link.
bit1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 08:38:55 PM

Warning:
BitCent(BCENT)       *This isn´t announced on bitcointalk but it is listed on C-CEX and Coinmarketcap, No explorers, No nodes,Connection to its website is not reliable.
bit1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 09:03:30 PM

Warning:

BitLux(LUX) *Was a scam coin ,Yobit yet have it listed, Same that Coinmarketcap, Bittrex  delisted it.

Please avoid buy it.
bit1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 09:18:06 PM

Good thread..but you should summarise them all in your first post to not give the hassle of users scrolling up and down..and post their coin name too not just a link.

I did it, But on second post.  Wink
bit1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 04:58:56 AM

FutureCash(FCash)             https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1150801.0     *warning
bit1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 01:04:01 AM

This is important. It was announced on: March 22, 2015 But I think that we always must keep in mind
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=999104.0
Summary:
Recently there have been a lot of newbie accounts that have been quoting a coin developers posts or original posts with download links and changing them to ones that contain keyloggers/remote admin/botnets etc.This is affecting a lot of people and a lot of people are losing money/personal info/passwords/interest in coins (as they have been robbed and don't want to start again) etc.
bit1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 01:12:59 AM

I only want remember to everybody that all could participate if they found a scam and put a notice here, So more people will be prevented.
Lenore

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 10:16:20 PM

There are a load of coins that are scams.   I buy into them all the time ICO and such.  Some seem legit but never seem to be.

I think what we need instead of all these coins is a coin that is actually for something tangible.  I see so many coins that are used for stupid shit if not nothing.

I have loads of ideas for coins that would and could be used in real life situations if they were implemented.  For even for trading purposes with options to be used for other things besides just trading or holding and hope you don't lose value.

We need another BitCoin or something that can be used like it with even more options besides being able to move data across a blockchain o whatever else.  Need something with a solid use.  That would later bring other uses.

However I can see how something like this could work.  however you would have to be able to back it with another currency or something of value so that the coins will always have value.   Say a set price of $1 USD or even just $0.25.  Just so you can lose but not what you could if the value was nothing.    Because essentially all coins are pretty worthless if you think about it.  What they are and how they are used.  They only have value if people say they do and have traders.  Otherwise what are they really worth.  There are coins with exceptions.  But this is how I look at most coins.  Especially ones that have no meaning.  Or seem not to.

Anyone have any of the same thoughts or am I the odd ball here.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: