Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 04:03:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Two-year-old Chilean boy abandoned by his drunk mother breastfed by pregnant dog  (Read 971 times)
TheIrishman (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1049
Merit: 1006

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 07:34:44 AM

Two-year-old Chilean boy kept alive by pregnant dog who breastfed him after his "dead drunk" mother left him severely neglected

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3223062/Two-year-old-boy-kept-alive-pregnant-dog-BREASTFED-dead-drunk-mother-left-severely-neglected.html

<< A severely neglected toddler in Chile was kept alive after a pregnant dog started breastfeeding him. The two-year-old boy, who has not been identified, was spotted feeding from his neighbor's canine, Reina, after his drunken mother allegedly left him without food or water in the desert port of Arica.

Police were called to the scene and the naked infant was taken to Hospital Regional Dr. Juan Noé, some 1,240 miles north of the country's capital, Santiago, where he was found to be malnourished. Officials believe the boy - who was seen feeding from Reina (Queen) at a mechanic's workshop in a poor area of the port on Thursday - may have been saved from starvation by the dog's breast milk. >>

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
RealBitcoin

Activity: 854
Merit: 1009

JAYCE DESIGNS - http://bit.ly/1tmgIwK

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 04:23:45 PM

Sometimes people can sink lower than animals.

Some loudmouth ,  drunk   and idiot women gets fucked by the first guy he meets, then she is obviously not prepared for the pregnancy, she continues her early abusive life.

What a degenerate scum is that? Uncaring + fully retarded to make a baby when she is obviously not fit for it.

bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1217

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 04:49:36 PM

The CPS is a joke in most of the countries. In nations such as Norway, they take away children from their real parents and then place in foster care, for the most silliest of the reasons. Recently, there was an incident in Oslo, where a kid was taken away from his parents for repeatedly (3rd time in a month) taking "unhealthy food (i.e chicken burgers)" in this lunch box. And when the kids are suffering in cases where the parents are junkies or alcoholics, the CPS is nowhere to be seen.
RealBitcoin

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 04:54:25 PM

The CPS is a joke in most of the countries. In nations such as Norway, they take away children from their real parents and then place in foster care, for the most silliest of the reasons. Recently, there was an incident in Oslo, where a kid was taken away from his parents for repeatedly (3rd time in a month) taking "unhealthy food (i.e chicken burgers)" in this lunch box. And when the kids are suffering in cases where the parents are junkies or alcoholics, the CPS is nowhere to be seen.

Well the cure for abusive parents is education and punishment.

CPS is probably the worse case scenario that could happen, because if you take away a kid for eating unhealthy food, and then you give it to pedophiles (which more adopters are) will not help that kid at all.

Abortion is not a solution either since it makes women more irresponsible because they dont have to deal with the consequences, and can go fuck around without any consequences.

bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 06:19:06 PM

CPS is probably the worse case scenario that could happen, because if you take away a kid for eating unhealthy food, and then you give it to pedophiles (which more adopters are) will not help that kid at all.

This is no joke. These sort of incidents are happening for real, and at an alarming frequency. An example is here:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/women/mother-tongue/4365171/Social-services-remove-young-children-from-grandparents-and-arrange-adoption-by-gay-couple.html

Two children (a five-year-old boy and his four-year-old sibling) were given away to homosexual "couples", as according to the CPS, the 46-year old grandmom was too old to look after them. 
RealBitcoin

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 06:42:57 PM

This is no joke. These sort of incidents are happening for real, and at an alarming frequency. An example is here:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/women/mother-tongue/4365171/Social-services-remove-young-children-from-grandparents-and-arrange-adoption-by-gay-couple.html

Two children (a five-year-old boy and his four-year-old sibling) were given away to homosexual "couples", as according to the CPS, the 46-year old grandmom was too old to look after them. 

I`m not laughting.

But it's obvious that institutions dealing with children are full of pedophiles. I mean obviously where else would they go if they want to do this crime. Not to mention the so called "foster care" or "adoption" families, who know what kind of criminals enlist for these services.

TheIrishman (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1049
Merit: 1006

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 09:32:18 PM
Last edit: September 07, 2015, 08:08:15 PM by TheIrishman

It seems that the bryant.coleman nutjob has finally met his soulmate. May they live happily together in his beloved Russia till the end of their (hopefully) short lives.
countryfree
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1047

Your country may be your worst enemy

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 11:49:36 AM

Ever heard the story of Romus and Remulus?
That was the same story, except it was with a wolf, some 2700 years ago, in Italy. Both boys proved later to have a successful and happy life.

I wish that Chilean boy the same fate.

I used to be a citizen and a taxpayer. Those days are long gone.
densuj
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 11:53:54 AM

That is make me sad  Sad
apollofire

Activity: 226
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 12:30:28 PM

This is so sad and quite horrible. She needs to spend her lifetime in jail bez she might repeat the same horrow with her other or future children. Hope child is safe now.

I am still Selling.

Email: thecableguy.livetv@gmail.com
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 01:02:43 PM

Ever heard the story of Romus and Remulus?
That was the same story, except it was with a wolf, some 2700 years ago, in Italy. Both boys proved later to have a successful and happy life.

I wish that Chilean boy the same fate.

The story of Romus and Remulus was a myth. There is no concrete evidence to prove that they were actually real individuals. That said, regarding this particular case, it will be extremely hard for the kid to adjust with normal life and society. Now it seems that the kid will be placed in foster care, and I just hope that he will be able to adjust to the new surroundings without much trouble.
Santoso

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 02:12:03 PM

O my God...again a poor baby was born from a retarded mom Sad
Yes, right, that mom showed that she is lower than animals. She must be punished for what she did and hope the baby will get a better life and future.
RealBitcoin

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 12:52:55 PM

Yes, right, that mom showed that she is lower than animals. She must be punished for what she did and hope the baby will get a better life and future.

What do you expect from in a society where women are encouraged to be uncaring whores, unfit to manage a family and raise a baby.

Most of them (sluts) are just cock-driven alcoholics who either fail to raise a baby properly, OR absolve themselves of the responsibility with abortion.

There are exceptions of course, i know many good women, but the nr of exceptions starts to shrink Sad

jacee
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 03:23:17 PM

What do you expect from in a society where women are encouraged to be uncaring whores, unfit to manage a family and raise a baby.

Most of them (sluts) are just cock-driven alcoholics who either fail to raise a baby properly, OR absolve themselves of the responsibility with abortion.

There are exceptions of course, i know many good women, but the nr of exceptions starts to shrink Sad

You know media only puts up a story if it's 1. Extraordinary ( far from what is normal) 2. If someone/something has done something bad.

You can't see most news regarding people doing something good but yhe kind of story where a baby gets left by her own mother will probably spread all over the world.

It's where the media takes their revenue with such an extraordinary because if they put up a story for example: a woman did a good job in caring for his own child (which is the normal thing to do) it will not boost their audience.

What I am trying to say is don't worry because it may not be trending online , all the stories of good women, atleast we know they still exist.
RealBitcoin

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 03:31:10 PM

You know media only puts up a story if it's 1. Extraordinary ( far from what is normal) 2. If someone/something has done something bad.

You can't see most news regarding people doing something good but yhe kind of story where a baby gets left by her own mother will probably spread all over the world.

It's where the media takes their revenue with such an extraordinary because if they put up a story for example: a woman did a good job in caring for his own child (which is the normal thing to do) it will not boost their audience.

What I am trying to say is don't worry because it may not be trending online , all the stories of good women, atleast we know they still exist.

I know of the huge bias the media has, they report only bad news, which makes pre-programmed drones (called tv viewers) think that only bad thing happen in the world.

Yes that is 1 issue, but, they also have a stupid bias towards leftists, and the first solution to this issue probably is to make parenting with more strict laws, which would be the worst case scenario.

Just as the guy above me pointed out, that 1 child got taken away from the 40 year old grandmother because it was not fit for it, and given to who knows what kind of strangers.

The core issue with this is the stupid culture, that , partially the fucking media is promoting. Without that, parents would probably be normal to some degree, and these things would happen rarely.

Its the social engineering at work here, to bring in more opressive legislation, as always.

Trifixion713

Activity: 269
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 04:59:18 PM

This reminded me of the old 70s tv show, Lucan, the story of a kid abandoned and raised by wolves. Hell, 2015's reality is stranger than what used to be fiction.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: