Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:18:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [CAID] CoinAid - Pure POS 60% Per Year.......  (Read 31188 times)
kevin1234a
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

Decentralizing Jesus on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2015, 11:17:29 PM

oh man wtf all ico sold Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 11:21:00 PM

Taking a quick profit here Wink
mrpiter

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 11:29:36 PM

Wallet?
kevin1234a
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2015, 11:33:13 PM

Taking a quick profit here Wink

you are such a ..................................

TillKoeln
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1051

unnamed.Exchange, join the Cool Kids!!!

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2015, 12:14:01 AM

Wallet?

cruck is sleeping ^^ 

no one realize that the ico get sold out in around 80 Minutes .

the wallet is compiled and ready

i think he will post the link tomorrow morning

mrpiter

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 12:51:13 AM

Wallet?

cruck is sleeping ^^ 

no one realize that the ico get sold out in around 80 Minutes .

the wallet is compiled and ready

i think he will post the link tomorrow morning

thanks man! I'll be waiting in the morning Smiley
EmperorBaburr

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 01:23:39 AM

was this a ico i never seen it ?
foold

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

Hello there ! :D

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 04:19:30 AM

Classsy wall, not seen one like that for a while.

Wow. Dev protects his alt. What? But, but, isn't that like taking it seriously?

Strange concept, it's almost as if Dev wants the coin to hold value.

Why is he not dumping?

///

Good luck, Dev, prove the wankers behind you can do what you want and are not there for their geeky boy amusement.

Yes, I will buy some of these coins.

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                ✯     Get Your FREE Coins NOW!        ✯
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                        ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
kevin1234a
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2015, 04:31:57 AM

seems yobit havent started their wallet yet, chain is on 29 blocks but yobit wallet is not sync with it. guys pls push on yoobit troll box to end up ICO and let us do transfer our coins

crunck (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

crunck

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 05:44:40 AM

Wow I wasn't expecting that - THANKS

Windows wallet has been added to the OP so you can all start staking, I am now moving the chain and will continue to do so until POS takes over.

I will alter the CoinAid platform when I get home from work today to accept CAID as promised, I'm a little in shock at the speed of this, and thought I had 5 days to get prepared so much so I didn't even buy any yet lol

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
dengchangli

Activity: 175
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 05:47:24 AM

60% Per Year???

kevin1234a
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2015, 05:52:25 AM

Windows wallet has been added to the OP so you can all start staking, I am now moving the chain and will continue to do so until POS takes over.

I will alter the CoinAid platform when I get home from work today to accept CAID as promised, I'm a little in shock at the speed of this, and thought I had 5 days to get prepared so much so I didn't even buy any yet lol

crunck you have to push yobit in opening up their wallets too pls

crunck (OP)
Legendary

crunck

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 06:00:43 AM

It is all open, I just bought in @12 and withdrew with no issues at all.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
kevin1234a
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2015, 06:03:02 AM

yup its working now thanks just checked after your post

crunck (OP)
Legendary

crunck

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 06:08:06 AM

yup its working now thanks just checked after your post

The chain wasn't moving as no one had coins to POS and move the chain, I wasn't expecting it to sell out in 80 mins so went to bed lol

Anyway I now have a miner on it moving the chain until POS takes over, so everything should be ok Smiley

And thanks for buying into the concept

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
TillKoeln
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1051

unnamed.Exchange, join the Cool Kids!!!

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2015, 07:27:51 AM

And thanks for buying into the concept

go go Setup the Coin Gambling Games for CAID :-)
u dont Need to pay for your own Services

jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 07:40:50 AM
Last edit: September 07, 2015, 07:55:37 AM by jc12345

The floor trading price for CAID will be determined by the price the dev pegs CAID against the equivalent BTC price of a service. Introducing an alt for payment is most efficient with a service like in this case because the service provider can subsidize the input cost in the form of time. If it was goods, the initial losses in input cost would have been real in the form of cost of materials. A service that cost an equivalent of 0.1 BTC in the market must therefore be switched to 1,000,000 CAID to be equal to the ICO price of 10 sats. Any amount of CAID less than that for the service will increase the trading price and any amount more than that will take the floor price below ICO price. Supply could also play a role and lets assume most coins are staked and not many coins are available on the market and spekulators drive the price up - in this case if the price goes too high over the pegged price and it becomes more expensive to buy CAID, the consumer will go to a competitor for a similar service at the BTC price. If the price falls below the pegged price everyone will cash in their CAID for services and fall in line. If the dev differentiates its services through either time to market, quality or uniqueness, the price can go up because the increased price will reflect the premium consumers is willing to pay.

All else being equal, it therefore depends heavily on how much time and effort the dev will be willing and can accommodate to put in to service all the requests. Eg. for argument sake if 0.1 BTC is pegged at 1,000,000 CAID and all ICO is expensed on that service, he must have the capacity to service 100 requests. In reality that will not be maxed out at any time and it will probably end up at around 20 requests on average if you strip out staking and normal market speculation which will reduce the workload.

The inflation is on the high side but can be offset with higher initial adoption and if the dev has the resources to service the growth in requests in a timely manner.
Woody20285
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002

Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 07:56:39 AM

Crunck: Congrats on a successful ICO.
            I'm a proud CoinAid holder
Litejavichu

Activity: 693
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 08:32:47 AM

People say this boring? boring is to spend a lot of money every month to feed GPU Tongue

NIce concept!! Congrats and Rocket!!! Wink

ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2015, 08:37:40 AM

Wow congrats for the sold out ICO, maybe I was wrong with the boringness Smiley

Good luck for your Coin !

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All