Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:16:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: They want my dna, urine samples to buy Bitcoins In the USA  (Read 2921 times)
Gifted (OP)

Activity: 504
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 08:21:11 PM
Last edit: September 06, 2015, 04:48:20 AM by Gifted

Im so sick of trying to buy Bitcoins With a hassle on my credit card !!!
 no one will let me buy from them cause im from the USA  WTF

Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry
Wapinter
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 10:11:28 PM

Im so sick of trying to buy Bitcoins Without a hassle with my credit card !!!   Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry
who? I actually didn't get it why you chose this title Huh

trollercoaster
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 10:20:55 PM

Im so sick of trying to buy Bitcoins Without a hassle with my credit card !!!   Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

There's better ways to buy buttcoin than the KYC sell your dna way.
healer

Activity: 121
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 10:23:41 PM

It's easier to buy other e-money first then exchange it to bitcoin. If your card is connected to paypal, maybe you can buy BTC from trusted seller?
Hugroll

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 10:27:34 PM

U.S government is trying to take over btc by keeping records of everything btc related. I suggest you just buy it online at an exchange or something.
BitcoinMagician

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 11:12:13 PM
Last edit: September 06, 2015, 12:14:34 AM by BitcoinMagician

I'm thinking of buying a few bitcoin by sending it through moneygram. There are a few people in LocalBitcoin.com that accept it as a form of payment, and they don't over-charge too much. They're usually selling at a 2% above market rates. For me, it's the most convenient way to do it (anonymous, too) as the fees on the exchange I have available to me are above the fees of the moneygram transfer. I would suggest that route for you too.
Gifted (OP)

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 11:30:46 PM

see,im from alabama and cex.io wont sell to me do to a licence problem, the closest local bitcoin guy is like 100 miles away, there is no BTC ATM's, i dont wnt to get scammed by someone i dont know and the rest wants so much data on me it scares me since i am using the darknet with the funds... what to do..... Cry Cry Cry
Gifted (OP)

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 11:51:59 PM

U.S government is trying to take over btc by keeping records of everything btc related. I suggest you just buy it online at an exchange or something.
no exchange wont let me im from the usa....let me try bittrex
Gifted (OP)

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 11:57:18 PM

nope , you cant even buy btc on bittrex, i tried yobit and there payment system does not allow USA residents since 2013

Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry
dothebeats
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1353

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 12:25:47 AM

Well, that's how screwed US residents are because of bitcoin. Good thing there are no such regulations existing here in our country.

If LBC wouldn't be your bet because the nearest one from you is 100 miles away, why not buy other e-currencies first before buying bitcoins? Idk how would that work out, but it's a way of evading those invasive KYC methods.

see,im from alabama and cex.io wont sell to me do to a licence problem, the closest local bitcoin guy is like 100 miles away, there is no BTC ATM's, i dont wnt to get scammed by someone i dont know and the rest wants so much data on me it scares me since i am using the darknet with the funds... what to do..... Cry Cry Cry

I assume you're using a hacked credit card?
Gifted (OP)

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 12:26:16 AM

Well, that's how screwed US residents are because of bitcoin. Good thing there are no such regulations existing here in our country.

If LBC wouldn't be your bet because the nearest one from you is 100 miles away, why not buy other e-currencies first before buying bitcoins? Idk how would that work out, but it's a way of evading those invasive KYC methods.

I assume you're using a hacked credit card?
no its my personal
knowhow

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 01:59:10 AM

well those is weird being blocked by usa governement ,as usually they wanna control everthing they can or think they could.About bitcoins credit card is really hard to get them,i guess users here would sell their bitcoins but to a debit card or other way .
johnyj
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1012

Beyond Imagination

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 01:59:15 AM

It's easy, you can ask any of your friends who are not living in USA to buy it for you, and sending bitcoin to you is just a few clicks

BitcoinMagician

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 02:20:14 AM

Well, with localbitcoin, you don't always have to meet, or even be in the same state. Like I said, I'm thinking of using moneygram. There are some people that ask for cash deposits (https://localbitcoins.com/buy-bitcoins-online/cash-deposit/), you can look for a bank in the US that works for you (though for that, I suggest you browse into those options, rather than using my link, cause then, you'd get more useful listings.
Gifted (OP)

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 03:07:01 AM

Well, with localbitcoin, you don't always have to meet, or even be in the same state. Like I said, I'm thinking of using moneygram. There are some people that ask for cash deposits (https://localbitcoins.com/buy-bitcoins-online/cash-deposit/), you can look for a bank in the US that works for you (though for that, I suggest you browse into those options, rather than using my link, cause then, you'd get more useful listings.
i tried local bitcoins and entered my password in 3 times wrong and the tried to reset and they banned my ip for an hour then i reset my password and it said it will take 2 weeks because i had 2nd password google authenticator on months ago and got new phone so im locked out of local coins until then
Gifted (OP)

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 03:08:01 AM

It's easy, you can ask any of your friends who are not living in USA to buy it for you, and sending bitcoin to you is just a few clicks
I don't have friends i can trust outside of USA....i do have a friend in NJ  but she will have to drive to the bronx NY to go to ATM and that means i have to pay even more
Gifted (OP)

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 03:11:11 AM

I know coinbase is easy but i don't have bank account info. all my funds are on a prepaid card from a affiliate program (a investment in precious metals)  in canada ...just a prepaid mastercard loaded from my account
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 04:10:15 AM

Have you tried checking out the currency exchange section on this forum? There's a lot of trusted here and if you want more security, there are some reputable escrow here
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 06:58:08 AM

if you can't buy in any ways, then you can try to earn bitcoin, via mining or signature, if your electricity is not bad(around 0.2 max) you can buy the new antminers s7 and generate bitcoin with that

or try your way through signature campaign, or another thing, would be to sell stuff here, for bitcoin
Mickeyb

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

Move On !!!!!!

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 09:13:35 AM

Im so sick of trying to buy Bitcoins With a hassle on my credit card !!!
 no one will let me buy from them cause im from the USA  WTF

Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

Yes, it's really amazing what they are doing in the US, the land of free. I would never comply with the KYC and the rest of the crap which leaves you with two options.

Either you will find somebody on the currency exchange thread of this forum, but somebody with the high true rating and arrange a trade with him, or you find somebody for a face to face trade if you live in the major US city. Both options are riskier than exchanges but take your time, use your judgement and you can finish the job quite successfully.

Good luck!
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: