Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 10:53:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What you do with BITCOIN ?  (Read 9575 times)
SourThunder

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

:)

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 05:47:27 PM

That is a nice question. Here are a few things I do with my Bitcoins if I have any that is:
1. Invest in a cloud mining website that pays very fast, and also withdraw soon. These websites do not stay up for long terms.
2. Try to tip friends and gamblers, some are generous enough to return during crisis.
3. Try gambling and keeping a low profit everyday ~1.5% of main balance is a lot per day, if your balance is 0.5BTC or higher
4. Try trading in hot coins which have a long term growth rate.
5. Try selling when the price is high.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ OROCOIN ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
" The first cryptocurrency with block rewards creatively and uniquely pegged to the rice of gold. "
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ Visit Our TwitterWebsiteANN Thread & SLACK ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
isen

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 05:52:03 PM

I usually spend most of them,but the last month i try to hold as much as i can to get advantage of the price increase my plan is to exchange them in a few weeks from now and start spending again  Grin
Bitcoinbro

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 06:36:55 PM

I mostly spend them at the end on all kind of things, my latest payment was for hosting with the bitcoin.
I also purchase mostly digital good but its really depending on what I like.
martinacar

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 06:37:53 PM

Normally I spend it but these year I have not spend a single bitcoin, I'm really holding till the end of this year for sure.
I think the bitcoin is gonna rise and it has a good future its in fact now already rising.
KaliLinux

Activity: 1344
Merit: 565

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2016, 06:39:14 PM

Normally I spend it but these year I have not spend a single bitcoin, I'm really holding till the end of this year for sure.
I think the bitcoin is gonna rise and it has a good future its in fact now already rising.
I haven't got any chance or facility to buy anything with BTC since its not enabled yet in my country. I think its lack of technology especially in online currency. So currently I just en cashing for my pocket money. I heard most of the people here are dong online shopping through BTC. Still waiting to use it.
zend7

Activity: 658
Merit: 501

Hackers please hack me .... if you can :)

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 06:40:32 PM

I am just trying to collect a bit for now and see if it grows anymore. That's all nothing major in my books for it. Just hoping the best for it as some see it skyrocketing from now on.  Grin
bitlancr

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 02:18:48 PM

What you do with BTC

Where you spend?

Where you sell BTC ?

Where you buy BTC ?
Holding on to the Bitcoins is what I think the most Bitcoin users are doing because they believe that they are going to make big bucks in the future.
I do not know what to believe because no body can say 100% that the future is going to be positive.
Teemotje

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 07:33:09 AM

What you do with BTC

Where you spend?

Where you sell BTC ?

Where you buy BTC ?
I recharge my mobile with btc and mostly I am holding for future.
I haven't sold btc yet but I do sometimes exchange them with other coins.
I buy from zebpay
The best thing to do at the moment with your Bitcoin is holding on to them for the future because that will allow you to make some money with them.
You can also choose to spend them or gamble with them but the choice is up to, you should decide what to do with your Bitcoins.
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 10:15:12 AM

long days back i Use Bitcoin To Shop At Amazon, now i started collecting bitcoins so when price goes high it will be good for future.
JumperX

Activity: 672
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 10:30:31 AM

long days back i Use Bitcoin To Shop At Amazon, now i started collecting bitcoins so when price goes high it will be good for future.

Right now its not a good idea to spend bitcoins, as we are expecting higher price at halving, so saving till halving and then spending is the right thing to do.
apoorvlathey

Activity: 1162
Merit: 547

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2016, 10:43:01 AM

What you do with BTC

Where you spend?

Where you sell BTC ?

Where you buy BTC ?

Currently i am focusing more on accumulating more and more of Bitcoins.
I had only bought google play developer account account using my btc.
I sold them on virtual card's website to convert into fiat.
I don't buy them but just earn them by offering my services and getting involved in the signature campaign.

dinda22
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 11:32:05 AM

I always use my bitcoin for make a profit, as trading. rather than just spending on useless as gambling or exchange into fiat and spend it for spree.
vero

Activity: 518

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 12:10:23 PM

What you do with BTC

Where you spend?

Where you sell BTC ?

Where you buy BTC ?
What you do with BTC
i store in wallet due i've a plan to sell it after halving
Where you spend?
 not at all just keep them safe
Where you sell BTC ?
my local exchanger
Where you buy BTC ?
sometimes i buy a little for buying stuff in online shop

mobilestrike

Activity: 907

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 12:55:09 PM

What you do with BTC

Where you spend?

Where you sell BTC ?

Where you buy BTC ?
use bitcoin as currency and investment,that what i do with my bitcoin. i sell bitcoin to people on this forum or on social media member,i spend my bitcoin on buy goods and recharge my mobile phone.

Nowadays using it as investment is also good but the better choice is that we all use this currency as a currency for our uses as with that the value of bitcoin will increase and we will earn a bigger amount of money with smallest value of bitcoin, (as the value of bitcoin will be much higher at that time), and with that bitcoin will survive for more longer time.
umaOuma

Activity: 938

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 12:57:05 PM

Well I just convert it into fiat. Here in Philippines we can easily sell our bitcoins via coins.ph and have the fiat delivered to us.  Grin It is kinda easy compared to the others that needs external money sending site to send money.

Yeah bitcoin is very easily converted to fiat currency, so whenever I am in need of hard cash I transfer my bitcoin to my bank account using localbitcoins as it is transferred withing few minutes.
Altynbekova

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 01:37:04 PM

Well I just convert it into fiat. Here in Philippines we can easily sell our bitcoins via coins.ph and have the fiat delivered to us.  Grin It is kinda easy compared to the others that needs external money sending site to send money.

Yeah bitcoin is very easily converted to fiat currency, so whenever I am in need of hard cash I transfer my bitcoin to my bank account using localbitcoins as it is transferred withing few minutes.
You need to hold on to your Bitcoins at the moment because if you do that you are able to make money in the future.
With Bitcoin you will have to be patient because if not you can make some mistake that you might end up regretting.
Sniper44

Activity: 714
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 01:39:45 PM

You need to hold on to your Bitcoins at the moment because if you do that you are able to make money in the future.
With Bitcoin you will have to be patient because if not you can make some mistake that you might end up regretting.

holding bitcoin is the easiest thing that anybody can do and as long as you keep those coins safe like in a safe place like cold storage without internet access then you are good to keep it until the day the price of bitcoin reaches your dream price and then sell it.

to the moon with bitcoin...
neonshium

Activity: 1134
Merit: 515

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 06:55:19 AM

holding bitcoin is the easiest thing that anybody can do and as long as you keep those coins safe like in a safe place like cold storage without internet access then you are good to keep it until the day the price of bitcoin reaches your dream price and then sell it.
Well, with holding bitcoins, you don't actually have to do anything at all. It's like store, safekeep, forget (temporary).
You don't really need to maintain it like in a business when you have to be alert for problems or new trends 24/7.
torrentheaven

Activity: 952

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 07:00:33 AM

Well, with holding bitcoins, you don't actually have to do anything at all. It's like store, safekeep, forget (temporary).
You don't really need to maintain it like in a business when you have to be alert for problems or new trends 24/7.

Holding doesn't need any monitoring as coins are idle in wallet, but that is the best thing you can do till the halving as you can earn higher profits at halving.
Altcoinmoney

Activity: 344

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 07:08:40 AM

There are allot of things to do with the bitcoin not only investing to make allot of money you can also use them as paying method or you can trade
them to get more out of the bitcoin maybe more profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: