Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 03:45:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What you do with BITCOIN ?  (Read 9575 times)
dinda22
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 02:50:59 PM

Well I just convert it into fiat. Here in Philippines we can easily sell our bitcoins via coins.ph and have the fiat delivered to us.  Grin It is kinda easy compared to the others that needs external money sending site to send money.

Yeah bitcoin is very easily converted to fiat currency, so whenever I am in need of hard cash I transfer my bitcoin to my bank account using localbitcoins as it is transferred withing few minutes.
You need to hold on to your Bitcoins at the moment because if you do that you are able to make money in the future.
With Bitcoin you will have to be patient because if not you can make some mistake that you might end up regretting.

holding bitcoin is the easiest thing that anybody can do and as long as you keep those coins safe like in a safe place like cold storage without internet access then you are good to keep it until the day the price of bitcoin reaches your dream price and then sell it.
Well, with holding bitcoins, you don't actually have to do anything at all. It's like store, safekeep, forget (temporary).
You don't really need to maintain it like in a business when you have to be alert for problems or new trends 24/7.

Holding doesn't need any monitoring as coins are idle in wallet, but that is the best thing you can do till the halving as you can earn higher profits at halving.

hold till halving not necessarily going to benefit a lot, as you know now the price is very stable and even decreased, whereas halving drawing near.

but yeah hold is a safe and easy way, you do not have to wait for halving, because the price after halving there will be effects that can make the price increase, when future demand is increasing
stromma44

Activity: 952

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 02:55:59 PM

Well I just convert it into fiat. Here in Philippines we can easily sell our bitcoins via coins.ph and have the fiat delivered to us.  Grin It is kinda easy compared to the others that needs external money sending site to send money.

Yeah bitcoin is very easily converted to fiat currency, so whenever I am in need of hard cash I transfer my bitcoin to my bank account using localbitcoins as it is transferred withing few minutes.
You need to hold on to your Bitcoins at the moment because if you do that you are able to make money in the future.
With Bitcoin you will have to be patient because if not you can make some mistake that you might end up regretting.

holding bitcoin is the easiest thing that anybody can do and as long as you keep those coins safe like in a safe place like cold storage without internet access then you are good to keep it until the day the price of bitcoin reaches your dream price and then sell it.
Well, with holding bitcoins, you don't actually have to do anything at all. It's like store, safekeep, forget (temporary).
You don't really need to maintain it like in a business when you have to be alert for problems or new trends 24/7.

Holding doesn't need any monitoring as coins are idle in wallet, but that is the best thing you can do till the halving as you can earn higher profits at halving.

hold till halving not necessarily going to benefit a lot, as you know now the price is very stable and even decreased, whereas halving drawing near.

but yeah hold is a safe and easy way, you do not have to wait for halving, because the price after halving there will be effects that can make the price increase, when future demand is increasing

Exactly I have a strong feeling that price will go higher after few months of halving so I will hold my coins till that point of time, as I have decided I will sell only when I see price of $800.
AsaroUk

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 03:22:27 PM

There are allot of things to do with the bitcoin not only investing to make allot of money you can also use them as paying method or you can trade
them to get more out of the bitcoin maybe more profit.

Investing or speculating is the main reason to use bitcoin at the moment, i am saving them now for a higher prices and more shops that accept bitcoin.
This will be a win win for me.
calkob

Activity: 1092
Merit: 520

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 03:24:04 PM

I store most of my bitcoin for the future and every now and again i buy a coffee with bitcoin at a local store
avikz
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1505

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 03:36:24 PM

Frankly speaking I do not spend bitcoin in any way. I am just accumulating more and more just to make my dreams come true with it.

I believe bitcoin will reach to an uncharted territory if I hold it for another 5 years. So I am looking forward to that.

I do trade with my altcoins regularly and I buy bitcoin in every downslide. I really do not want to spend my bitcoins for buying any silly things.

ardentvolcanoes

Activity: 1050
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 04:14:10 PM

What you do with BTC

Where you spend?

Where you sell BTC ?

Where you buy BTC ?

Most of the time I used bitcoin to load up my mobile prepaid account because I always need a data services for my online activities and also for this forum sometimes if it's necessary and I need extra money I am selling some of my coins . Actually I havent tried to buy bitcoin I am just saving all my earnings from signature campaign and from my other source of earnings .
tampazeus

Activity: 924

Lick me like a lolipop

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 04:15:58 PM

I store most of my bitcoin for the future and every now and again i buy a coffee with bitcoin at a local store

Its really good to hear that you can buy a cup of coffee using bitcoin, as for me its still not possible to spend it at any physical shop so I am just holding my coins for the future.
skyway1

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 07:18:26 PM

i do some online shopping with bitcoin and i hold my bitcoin in large number for my future and i buy bitcoin from exchange but i almost maximum bitcoin earn online.
MingLee

Activity: 490
Merit: 520

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 07:24:20 PM

I typically dedicate my Bitcoin to helping with my real life expenses, and I hold most of it when I don't have to exchange it or I opt to buy virtual goods most of the time. I'm considering buying an Xapo debit card and using that as a way to help me with even more real life expenses, but I'll have to see. It's all a large bunch of interesting technologies with a bunch of different applications, and I just have to figure out how I want to use it.
sishendaoye

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 07:52:18 PM

What you do with BTC

Where you spend?

Where you sell BTC ?

Where you buy BTC ?
I recharge my mobile with btc and mostly I am holding for future.
I haven't sold btc yet but I do sometimes exchange them with other coins.
I buy from zebpay
You need to hold on to your Bitcoins at the moment because it is getting harder and harder to earn coins.
Holding on to them longer will earn you a bigger chance of getting more money for those coins.
Crazygreek

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 07:52:28 PM

I am using my bitcoins for gambling and sometimes i like to try myself in trading but it's so boring for me so i am looking for some fun with gambling.

ontrackk

Activity: 336

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 07:58:30 PM

I am using my bitcoins for gambling and sometimes i like to try myself in trading but it's so boring for me so i am looking for some fun with gambling.
the same for me, i usually do a lot of gambling because i expect to win though i never manager to make money over longer periods of time though i hope one day it will bring me success

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Jeremycoin
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1003

𝓗𝓞𝓓𝓛

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 08:35:05 PM

What you do with BTC

Where you spend?

Where you sell BTC ?

Where you buy BTC ?

I usually spend it to buy games.
Do you mean like trade it with fiat? Well, I never actually do that. But I've ever withdraw my Bitcoin in an ATM.
I never buy Bitcoin with fiat money, always earned it.

faucet used to be profitable
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 11:07:26 PM

Its really good to hear that you can buy a cup of coffee using bitcoin, as for me its still not possible to spend it at any physical shop so I am just holding my coins for the future.
so am I in my town do not have any physical stores that accept bitcoin even in my town maybe I alone that know about bitcoin? so this will hinder me to use bitcoin as a whole. yeah I know bitcoin has not been so accept in society and not yet mainstream. so how long we have to wait and can not use bitcoin?
StoreBit

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 12:01:18 AM

i also want to use it for such activities but in present time i am just holding it for the price increase. i know that time price will boost up very soon and it will really give me a good profit and after that i will use it to fulfill my necessities.
martinacar

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 12:13:44 AM

There are allot of things to do with the bitcoin not only investing to make allot of money you can also use them as paying method or you can trade
them to get more out of the bitcoin maybe more profit.

Investing or speculating is the main reason to use bitcoin at the moment, i am saving them now for a higher prices and more shops that accept bitcoin.
This will be a win win for me.

I'm also saving them up but that is for the most part because of the fact that the bitcoin is gonna rise to a higher amount.
The halving is coming and I think that its not worth doing something with it, normally I spend it on digital goods.
madwica

Activity: 714
Merit: 531

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 12:17:07 AM

I have a lot of thing that can i do in bitcoin i can top up my mobile, paying my bills with rebates, also i can send money to my family easily without any fees charge but the best that i can do with bitcoin is to earn and to spend in online shopping.
ajun96

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 08:52:04 AM

Lol if you're looking for fun in the trade you will not find it except when profit only. trading full with boring things like a long waiting for your order can be filled and sometimes prices is not in accordance with your expectations. and you must be patient and wait for a long time. if you want to have fun I think gambling is better
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 08:58:21 AM

Bitcoin is much used in gambling as well as investment. As a investment I hold for short terms and do converting to fiat based upon the price variation.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Mr. Net

Activity: 517
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 09:00:23 AM

I mainly use Bitcoin to get more Bitcoin... capitalism yay!

Money Is Information
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: