Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:35:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: st13 runtime error  (Read 2987 times)
Zackgeno96 (OP)

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 12:18:16 AM

i've been trying to resync my wallet for the past few day's on my other pc i started reindexing the blockchain, so i figured why not go download the full client again on another pc, so i downloaded my wallet and it completed before the one that is reindexing so i tried to load my wallet data into it it worked fine, but anytime i try to send coins i get this error? any idea what could be causing it? i've also tried to import keys 1 by 1 and it seems to be not working geting JSON INVALID RESCAN?

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
alcodaapple

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 12:38:39 PM

Just did a quick search on google and it has come up with githubs  bug reports there are a number of people with some answers there that might help you would link it but im on the phone sorry
tspacepilot
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1076

I may write code in exchange for bitcoins.

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 05:42:35 PM

i've been trying to resync my wallet for the past few day's on my other pc i started reindexing the blockchain, so i figured why not go download the full client again on another pc, so i downloaded my wallet and it completed before the one that is reindexing so i tried to load my wallet data into it it worked fine, but anytime i try to send coins i get this error? any idea what could be causing it? i've also tried to import keys 1 by 1 and it seems to be not working geting JSON INVALID RESCAN?

Since it looks like it's having a problem opening the database, I would start there.  Can you check that the bitcoin.conf file is pointing to the right datadir?

Also, it's not exactly clear the timeline of events.  Is it that you downloaded the blockchain and all seems to be working fine untill you try to import your keys?  Are you sure the blockchain is done syncing?

Invalid rescan also points to the idea that you don't have a good database.  I think if I were you I'd try to troubleshoot that database.

Maybe if you could write back with a detailed step-by-step of your error you can get better help.

Cheers!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: