Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:46:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: want to buy verified paypal account  (Read 2124 times)
negataiga (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 02:51:13 AM

Looking for a verified aged US paypal account. The paypal account must be verified in the US.

Message me if you have one. Thanks.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3073

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2015, 02:52:43 AM

Looking for a verified aged US paypal account. The paypal account must be verified in the US.

Message me if you have one. Thanks.

Just create a paypal account and verify it.  You don't need to pay a cent.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
negataiga (OP)

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 03:12:39 AM

i already have my own verified paypal account but i want another account for business purposes.
bitcoinfinder8

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

🚼 Buying Bitcoins 🚼

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 07:07:08 AM

I have one verified paypal account please let me know your budget
negataiga (OP)

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 12:20:31 AM

Still looking for a verified aged US paypal account. The paypal account must be verified in the US.
melisande

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 11:38:36 AM

Still looking for a verified aged US paypal account. The paypal account must be verified in the US.
I have a USA verified paypal account that is more than 2 years, I can sell it to you if your offer is very attractive.
negataiga (OP)

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 11:04:08 PM

I have a USA verified paypal account that is more than 2 years, I can sell it to you if your offer is very attractive.
my budget is around $15-20
seVell

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 12:27:21 AM

It should be enough for a good account.
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 1967

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 01:35:06 AM

It should be enough for a good account.

Ok, ELI5 people. How does a verified account in somone else's name address etc etc etc.. Do anything ??

This guy says he wants to do business. Why not just open a new PP account with your Business Email address?

I just don't get it, thanks.

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
seVell

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 08:02:45 AM

I just don't get it, thanks.

Maybe because you don't know paypal very well or maybe because you're from US and it works for you.

But believe me that paypal doesn't work well for everybody and they limit accounts without any plausible reason.

The first pp account that I opened was in my name with all my real data, real bank, real cc, real everything.

When they asked for address verification I sent everything real and matching.

When I started to make a noticeable amount the account was limited.

Because I was naive I called them and replied to all the questions because I had nothing to hide.

Do you know what happened? I guess you do.

So you have to understand that so many people need stealth pp accounts not because it's fun or anything else but because they need to because there's no other way.
melisande

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 06:18:25 PM

Your budget is low but may be we can work something here PM sent.
--Encrypted--
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1007

hee-ho.

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 06:25:42 PM

I thought your paypal account will get limited (unable to send funds, etc) if the account is suspected to be used by someone other than the original owner?
melisande

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 06:51:43 PM

I thought your paypal account will get limited (unable to send funds, etc) if the account is suspected to be used by someone other than the original owner?
Paypal only traces ip address as the source of location, so anybody from similar location ip address can maintain similar account.
seVell

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 08:04:41 PM

Paypal only traces ip address as the source of location, so anybody from similar location ip address can maintain similar account.

And is that easy?
nomadcrypto

Activity: 387
Merit: 264

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 08:08:57 PM

they do other tricks to actually find your location. If you use a proxy you should checkout http://check2ip.com/ before accessing your account to make sure you're not leaking your actual location
nomadcrypto

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 08:12:40 PM
Last edit: September 09, 2015, 08:37:46 PM by nomadcrypto

they do other tricks to actually find your location. If you use a proxy you should checkout http://check2ip.com/ before accessing your account to make sure you're not leaking your actual location

Also, I can offer fully verified US business pp accounts with the following($150 - escrow welcome).
* rdp with browser(cookies and the actual browser used to setup the account/send first transactions)
* proxy
* email access
* gvoice
* most of the initial pain the ass stuff dealt with(some transactions)
* docs on how to safely use

op pm if you're interested
seVell

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 01:26:09 AM

Also, I can offer fully verified US business pp accounts with the following($150 - escrow welcome).
* rdp with browser(cookies and the actual browser used to setup the account/send first transactions)
* proxy
* email access
* gvoice

$150 is too expensive man!

BTC.addict

Activity: 10

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 01:27:53 AM

I can sell you one, add my skype , which is on my profile.
nomadcrypto

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 01:31:07 AM

* proxy
* email access
* gvoice

$150 is too expensive man!

then you can buy a cheap one and deal with all the bs getting it ready. Hell if you did it your self you could get it even cheaper Tongue
negataiga (OP)

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 10:44:36 PM

still looking for a verified paypal account. my budget is $15-$20.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: