Bitcoin Forum
August 08, 2024, 02:16:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New Site! Participate in a bitcoin lottery and earn from your investment!  (Read 1169 times)
WinBit.ml (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 07:49:25 PM
Last edit: September 06, 2015, 10:34:39 PM by WinBit.ml

Hello,

We've created a new site where you have the chance at doubling your bitcoins. Please understand that the reason this topic is in the gambling section is because it is not guaranteed you will be able to double your bitcoins. And before you read this, the site is NOT a scam/ponzi where you invest your bitcoin and somehow multiply it in 24 hours. You will not find that in this discussion.

Here's how our site works:

Everyday, usually starting at night, we give a jackpot of a random amount of satoshis. It can range from 10,000 satoshi to 100,000 satoshi. Even 1,000,000 satoshi. In order for you to win, you must send any amount of bitcoin - minimum 1,000 - from the address you'd like to receive your winnings (if you do win) to the address displayed on our website. That will be your chance at winning. The more you deposit, the higher the chance you have at winning.

We will choose a winner once two things have been completed: 1) The total amount of bitcoin received to our address equals over the jackpot.
                                                                                       2) The time, in EST written on our site, is passed 10 PM EST.

We then choose a winner using the percentage you have to win. If you do not win, you lose all your satoshis and won't receive them again. If you do win, you get 100% of the jackpot only. Not anything else.

We send all payments manually and renew the rounds manually as well. Sometimes the rounds will be delayed and won't be added to the site (if we are busy) so make sure you're sending to the correct address and time before you send. If your payment wasn't confirmed before the two deadlines above, or if you by accidentally sent bitcoin to one of our addresses after the round ended (understandable mistake) we'll send your bitcoins back, fee free.

You can visit our site here: winbit.ml

Yes, we're using a free host. We know. We just got tired of all the scams and wanted to make another fun game people can go to and make a little profit! We don't have a huge budget, but if you want to help support us just play the game! We'll use most of the profits from the site for upgrading, etc.

We also have support that you can email and that will respond as quickly as possible. You can also post feedback, or questions here and we'll respond as quickly as we can.

We hope you enjoy our site! Again, the url is: winbit.ml

Enjoy your day, and good luck!
rz20
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 07:53:44 PM

Really?

You are offering something exclusive and all your are giving is a free template website with the chance to win 0.0005 from the jacktop, that is 0,10 cents. Coinbase spent that only when you withdraw bitcoins from your wallet as fee.
damiano
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 07:56:52 PM

There is no need for the wall of text you will lose most people at doubling your coins. I got lost in all that, how do you make profit? You say it isn't a ponzi/hiype etc well..
rz20
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 08:00:19 PM

There is no need for the wall of text you will lose most people at doubling your coins. I got lost in all that, how do you make profit? You say it isn't a ponzi/hiype etc well..

Have you read his site? It is like a lottery he is saying to send 0.00001 for a chance of getting the jackpot 0.0005...
WinBit.ml (OP)

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 08:04:46 PM

Really?

You are offering something exclusive and all your are giving is a free template website with the chance to win 0.0005 from the jacktop, that is 0,10 cents. Coinbase spent that only when you withdraw bitcoins from your wallet as fee.

Hi there,
I understand that the jackpot may seem small, however, all you need to do is deposit something like, say, 25,000 satoshi. If you win, then your earnings just doubled. The jackpots will increase in the future.

Thanks for checking out our site! If you have any other feedback, please let us know! Thanks!

Hello,
We offer a jackpot and only pay that jackpot once the total amount of investments totals more than the jackpot. We then choose a winner and pay them the jackpot. Because the total amount of investments just surpassed the jackpot, we made profit and made someone else profit. We will consider your recommendations and may implement them. Thanks for letting us know!

Have a great day!

Have you read his site? It is like a lottery he is saying to send 0.00001 for a chance of getting the jackpot 0.0005...

Yes, that is exactly how the site works! Thanks for understanding. I couldn't think of the word lottery for some reason. Your chances do increase, however, with the amount of bitcoin you send. Ex. You have a better chance at winning by sending 0.0001 btc rather than 0.00001 btc.
damiano
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 08:14:13 PM
Last edit: September 06, 2015, 08:30:31 PM by damiano

No I tend not to go on newbie sites if I don't feel good about it.

How would I know you are not sending the jackpot to yourself mate?
Vasilich

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 08:37:01 PM

I am in!  Grin  Sent 0.00010001 BTC - https://blockchain.info/tx/b33e8d4415f51e22b7a201464f5b29cb47bc3da77b5922251ea49b9300fd4f40  Roll Eyes
Lahvacekmoney

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 09:04:03 PM

Dont waste your time,Have a nice day!  Cool
Bit - Eduuy

Activity: 19

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 10:08:55 PM

Let see what happens! sent 0.0003 BTC ( https://blockchain.info/tx/ec64d2a631b9d0626baa6067dde369cce2b7e3e90ee95fb8db8bf77088a41660 )
lolfreak87

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 10:13:46 PM

We will see if the admin will pay you your cents  Roll Eyes

Monopoly

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 10:17:40 PM

Double bitcoin is very traditional idea try on New ones .........
WinBit.ml (OP)

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 10:32:42 PM

Hi, I understand that that is a legitimate concern as any admin could do that. I can guarantee that we would never send the jackpot to ourselves - but if you do not feel safe while using the site you are not obligated to use it (obviously.)

Please know that we're not here to scam - but if you do not feel comfortable using our site that's fine. Thanks for checking us out though!

Congrats! Best of luck when the winner is picked! Thanks for using our site!

The jackpot will be paid out, everytime. If we can't, for some reason, afford to payout the jackpot, we'll refund all the bitcoin. But yes, once the total amount of investments surpasses the jackpot the winner will receive the jackpot.

I understand what you're saying, but our site is not, as I've made clear, a site to "double" your bitcoin. You don't come on the site to multiply your bitcoins, you come onto our site to participate in a bitcoin lottery. It is definitely not guaranteed you'll get double your investment.
lolfreak87

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 10:36:05 PM

Hi, I understand that that is a legitimate concern as any admin could do that. I can guarantee that we would never send the jackpot to ourselves - but if you do not feel safe while using the site you are not obligated to use it (obviously.)

Please know that we're not here to scam - but if you do not feel comfortable using our site that's fine. Thanks for checking us out though!

The jackpot will be paid out, everytime. If we can't, for some reason, afford to payout the jackpot, we'll refund all the bitcoin. But yes, once the total amount of investments surpasses the jackpot the winner will receive the jackpot.

I understand what you're saying, but our site is not, as I've made clear, a site to "double" your bitcoin. You don't come on the site to multiply your bitcoins, you come onto our site to participate in a bitcoin lottery. It is definitely not guaranteed you'll get double your investment.
Only 1 can win the jackpot?

WinBit.ml (OP)

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 10:41:19 PM

Yes, that is correct. Just like in the lottery only one can win the grand total.

If you would like to see that be different, please let us know what we should change! We are very open to new ideas so please let us know if you have one.

Thanks, have a great day!
lolfreak87

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 10:48:25 PM

Yes, that is correct. Just like in the lottery only one can win the grand total.

If you would like to see that be different, please let us know what we should change! We are very open to new ideas so please let us know if you have one.

Ok so you offer a lottery ... but you chose the winner manually right?

WinBit.ml (OP)

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 11:57:30 PM

Ok so you offer a lottery ... but you chose the winner manually right?

Technically we choose the winner manually - but it is not chosen by our opinion. For example, we don't look at who's paid the most and give it to them. We use a machine that will pick the winner based on their odds of winnings. You do have better odds of winning for the higher you pay, but you could still win with a low payment.

We do send the payment manually, however.

Please let us know if you have any other questions! We're happy to answer them.
WinBit.ml (OP)

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 12:21:16 AM

Hi everyone,

Today we decided to try a new site where you could win a lottery in return for bitcoin.

Some may have been excited, as we were, but we have realized this site can no longer function properly. (Even though it's been open for only 1 day!)
We also know that the vast majority of you sent negative feedback to us.

There were some people who had placed some of their investments in us. Thank you for trusting us. We are very appreciative for that. Because you trusted us, we will refund your investment (100%) and add the jackpot (50,000 satoshi) to both investments. Congrats you both won!

Thanks to everyone who gave us their feedback - but the fact that we had to run our website on a free template really wasn't credible or trustworthy.

The site will no longer work and our email will be inactive. Thanks for everyone who participated!

Have a great day!
james.lent

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 03:07:40 AM

bitcolove, give up these scams mate .. get a real job..
confirmation120

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 05:00:29 AM

TL;DR , another scam attempt full of lies. Look at his website, it has a free domain Cheesy
His words were very familiar, I just can't remember his previous lies and name Huh
Vasilich

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 01:19:36 PM
Last edit: September 07, 2015, 02:56:17 PM by Vasilich

HOLLY SHIT!!!  Shocked  I won 0.00060001 BTC - https://blockchain.info/tx/802ad1b5014fa538558875e2ad8186a6fb5f89ef90036d1225bc8b0340426e6e

Thank you, admin!   Grin
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: