Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 02:16:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WTS - Antminers, Block Erupter Cubes, BFLs and BTCGarden blades  (Read 624 times)
bbOOmm (OP)

Activity: 277
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 21, 2015, 10:17:14 PM
Last edit: October 24, 2015, 01:42:13 AM by bbOOmm

( 2 ) Antminer S1 miners -- $25 ea / both for $40

( 4 ) Antminer S2 miners (The S2's do not come power supplies but are fully functioning and still mining) -- $200 ea / all for $750

( 6 ) Butterfly Labs SC60's single miners -- $20 ea / all for $100

( 6 ) Block Erupter Cube miners -- $20 ea / all for $100

( 8 ) BTC Garden 10GHs blade miners -- All 8 for $25

All of the above for a cool $1000 USD or BTC equivalent

Shipping is extra.
I recommend pickup or meet at a point somewhere within 150-175 miles from Kewaskum, WI 53040
or I can FED-EX or UPS ship ....
or I can palatalize and ship via freight carrier of your choice.

----------

All are operational, all will be scrapped in a week or so if no one purchases them.

~NO~ Power supplies are available.

All come from a non-smoking home.

Please PM me or reply inline with this post.

Thanks

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ezeminer
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1118

Lie down. Have a cookie

View Profile
October 21, 2015, 10:37:30 PM

( 2 ) Antminer S1 miners -- $25 ea / both for $40

( 4 ) Antminer S2 miners (The S2's do not come power supplies but are fully functioning and still mining) -- $200 ea / all for $750

( 6 ) Butterfly Labs SC60's single miners -- $20 ea / all for $100

( 6 ) Block Erupter Cube miners -- $20 ea / all for $100

( 8 ) BTC Garden 10GHs blade miners -- All 8 for $25

All of the above for a cool $1000 USD or BTC equivalent

Shipping is extra.
I recommend pickup or meet at a point somewhere within 150-175 miles from Kewaskum, WI 53040
or I can FED-EX or UPS ship ....
or I can palatalize and ship via freight carrier of your choice.

----------

All are operational, all will be scrapped in a week if no one purchases them.

~NO~ Power supplies are available.

All come from a non-smoking home.

Please PM me or reply inline with this post.

Thanks

You should throw some images up with items and your name on a piece of paper, looks better for credibility.

bbOOmm (OP)

View Profile
October 21, 2015, 10:53:27 PM

Oh, ok ... I'll take a pic when the S2's fire up tonight... they are on _Time of Use_ electricity for a cheaper rate.

Thanks for the tip... this is my first for sale post so I'm kinda learning as I go.
bbOOmm (OP)

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 10:20:38 PM

Well, I couldn't get the pictures to display with the message, but I included the links to the pictures
VirosaGITS
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1068

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 10:33:34 PM

Well, I couldn't get the pictures to display with the message, but I included the links to the pictures

Right click the actual image on dropbox and click copy url link, for example this work;

Code:
[img]https://photos-5.dropbox.com/t/2/AAAm9lEhmJfE_FARcza7KJrYB2NYG32CiNeDRGRxGoqAUQ/12/80802020/jpeg/32x32/1/1445644800/0/2/ant2.jpg/COThwyYgASACIAMgBSAHKAI/m1WfAfxGr_LrltgJ0dym7tJgWKlrfKpsWG5YRDu3GFE?size_mode=5[/img]

▄▄█████▄▄
                    ▐████████████▄
                   ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▌
             █▄  ▄█▀           ▀▀█
              ▀▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   █▄   ▄

▄▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄ ▄▀▀▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄
         ████▒▒███    ████▒▒████▌
    ▀█▄ ▀
███████▄ ███▒▒███      ██▒▒█████       ▀█▄
 ███████ ▀█▒▒████     ▄█▒▒█████▀         ▀█ ▄  ▄▄
  ██████  ▌▀▀█████▄▄▄███████▀▀            ███▄███▌
 █████████  █████▀▀█▀▀██████▌             ██████▀
 ▀█████████ ███▄  ███   ▐███▌ ▄██       ▄█████▀
     ▀▀    ▀▀███████████████▄▄████▄▄▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀
               ▀▀▀███▀▀▀      ██████▄
                               ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀█████████▀▀█████████
███████ ▄▀▀         ▀▀▄ ███████
██████                   ██████
█████▌     ▄▄     ▄▄     ▐█████
█████     ████   ████     █████
█████      ▀▀     ▀▀      █████
█████▄   ▀▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▀   ▄█████
████████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄████████
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
bbOOmm (OP)

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 11:27:01 PM

Right click the actual image on dropbox and click copy url link, for example this work;

Code:
[img]https://photos-5.dropbox.com/t/2/AAAm9lEhmJfE_FARcza7KJrYB2NYG32CiNeDRGRxGoqAUQ/12/80802020/jpeg/32x32/1/1445644800/0/2/ant2.jpg/COThwyYgASACIAMgBSAHKAI/m1WfAfxGr_LrltgJ0dym7tJgWKlrfKpsWG5YRDu3GFE?size_mode=5[/img]

Ok, I did that with the first image and it still does not work.... hmmmmm
VirosaGITS
Legendary

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 12:14:43 AM

Code:

You might have to left click it first to go through the zoom resolution. Here is the direct url for the first image, you can use it if you have issues obtaining it;

https://photos-1.dropbox.com/t/2/AAATIfb0_nLBPQARFhr4eiVGGDjCUUyk_aYcQXUirf7Nnw/12/80802020/jpeg/32x32/1/1445652000/0/2/ant1.jpg/COThwyYgASACIAMgBSAHKAI/JVvEzguGh6_Q9Abe5qS1UA_OEPMrJP1oNRWLn3j0FhQ?size_mode=5

▄▄█████▄▄
                    ▐████████████▄
                   ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▌
             █▄  ▄█▀           ▀▀█

▄▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀
         ████▒▒███    ████▒▒████▌
    ▀█▄ ▀
 █████████  █████▀▀█▀▀██████▌             ██████▀
 ▀█████████ ███▄  ███   ▐███▌ ▄██       ▄█████▀
     ▀▀    ▀▀███████████████▄▄████▄▄▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀
               ▀▀▀███▀▀▀      ██████▄
                               ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████▀▀█████████▀▀█████████
███████ ▄▀▀         ▀▀▄ ███████
██████                   ██████
█████▌     ▄▄     ▄▄     ▐█████
█████     ████   ████     █████
█████      ▀▀     ▀▀      █████
█████▄   ▀▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▀   ▄█████
████████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄████████
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
bbOOmm (OP)

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 01:33:22 AM

Code:

You might have to left click it first to go through the zoom resolution. Here is the direct url for the first image, you can use it if you have issues obtaining it;

https://photos-1.dropbox.com/t/2/AAATIfb0_nLBPQARFhr4eiVGGDjCUUyk_aYcQXUirf7Nnw/12/80802020/jpeg/32x32/1/1445652000/0/2/ant1.jpg/COThwyYgASACIAMgBSAHKAI/JVvEzguGh6_Q9Abe5qS1UA_OEPMrJP1oNRWLn3j0FhQ?size_mode=5

Heh, I have no clue where you got that URL.... I left clicked on each and everything and cannot come up with the URL you came up with ( which works )

It probably has to do with running ubuntu on this PC
bbOOmm (OP)

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 01:43:16 AM

Ahhh, there we go. I had to log out of dropbox to get the "mode5" pictures

Thanks for the help guys
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 1708

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 09:48:38 AM

Yikes. Crazy price on the S2.

I bought one locally for $100 with the PSU included.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
bbOOmm (OP)

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 05:26:04 PM

My price is crazy?  No, the price you paid was CRAZY low. Good catch I have to say!

Going by what I see them advertised for and then selling on Craigslist and on Ebay, at an ASKING price of $200 an S2, I'm right in the average price range. But ALSO, my price is an ASKING price.... a purchaser can negotiate.

However, I'm not so certain that I want to sell them or recycle them though. I had a mad scientist moment last night and farted around with some clockrates, voltages, components and whatnot... at one point I had an S2 running at roughly 0.6W / GHs for an hour, stable. Obviously the hashrate was lower than 1TH but it was more efficient than in the factory configuration and using the coinwarz calculator, if I had a power supply that could handle continuous use (I have a lab supply that I adjusted lower than 12vdc), I would be able to pull a profit again with these using my home electricity. I had to abruptly stop the testing because I was starting to smell my power supply cooking.

Now, if you rent an office or storage unit for $100 - $200 that has electricity included in the rent, ( That what I was doing with these S2's, they just came home after my lease expired ), you automatically pull a profit. At my asking price, with no modifications, stock 200Mhz config, running 4 of the S2's, ROI for the purchaser is less than 6 months. Try to lock in a 1yr or 2r lease and there you go...

That is probably what these S2's are good for now ... find the free energy and you have your beer money for the month.

BUT, if I can get consistent better efficiency with the changes that I'm making, I think I'll keep them and make a "How to" article ....  How to say The S2 .... IT'S ALIVE!
VirosaGITS
Legendary

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 05:47:22 PM

My price is crazy?  No, the price you paid was CRAZY low. Good catch I have to say!

Going by what I see them advertised for and then selling on Craigslist and on Ebay, at an ASKING price of $200 an S2, I'm right in the average price range. But ALSO, my price is an ASKING price.... a purchaser can negotiate.

However, I'm not so certain that I want to sell them or recycle them though. I had a mad scientist moment last night and farted around with some clockrates, voltages, components and whatnot... at one point I had an S2 running at roughly 0.6W / GHs for an hour, stable. Obviously the hashrate was lower than 1TH but it was more efficient than in the factory configuration and using the coinwarz calculator, if I had a power supply that could handle continuous use (I have a lab supply that I adjusted lower than 12vdc), I would be able to pull a profit again with these using my home electricity. I had to abruptly stop the testing because I was starting to smell my power supply cooking.

Now, if you rent an office or storage unit for $100 - $200 that has electricity included in the rent, ( That what I was doing with these S2's, they just came home after my lease expired ), you automatically pull a profit. At my asking price, with no modifications, stock 200Mhz config, running 4 of the S2's, ROI for the purchaser is less than 6 months. Try to lock in a 1yr or 2r lease and there you go...

That is probably what these S2's are good for now ... find the free energy and you have your beer money for the month.

BUT, if I can get consistent better efficiency with the changes that I'm making, I think I'll keep them and make a "How to" article ....  How to say The S2 .... IT'S ALIVE!

Maybe that was the case one month ago, but now for 200$ you can almost start picking up S5's so it doesn't really matter what kind of scenario you play out and tell others they can ROI in 6 months.

You can buy S3's and ROI them in 3 months and they will last longer since they have better efficiency.

To top it off, your S2's does not even come with a PSU.

▄▄█████▄▄
                    ▐████████████▄
                   ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▌
             █▄  ▄█▀           ▀▀█

▄▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀
         ████▒▒███    ████▒▒████▌
    ▀█▄ ▀