Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:18:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Question about Sr Member Account  (Read 931 times)
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 05:54:59 PM

You can join yobit's campaign, but they offer ridiculously low pay-per-post rates. But they don't care much about the quality, you can just keepposting in off-topic and you'll earn.

And later on his account was banned due to insubstantial posts Grin

To OP, just don't buy that sr member cuz it's useless to most of the signature campaigns. Just buy those accounts with neutral trust and I suggest you'll start with full member cuz you can reach ROI in less than two weeks.
Wapinter (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 09:21:01 PM

I understand you, it is not ethical to buy account as it represent a "personalty" of someone else which invested his time to grow it, but nowadays we can see that even Legendary account are being sold so people don't care much for their account.

These transactions always involve two sides, and both parties are acting in an unethical way Smiley

I do care for my account, it's been around for quite some time & finally hit Legendary status last week lol Smiley
How can something be unethical when it is allowed?         

You can join yobit's campaign, but they offer ridiculously low pay-per-post rates. But they don't care much about the quality, you can just keepposting in off-topic and you'll earn.

And later on his account was banned due to insubstantial posts Grin

To OP, just don't buy that sr member cuz it's useless to most of the signature campaigns. Just buy those accounts with neutral trust and I suggest you'll start with full member cuz you can reach ROI in less than two weeks.
How much a full member account cost? and why would someone sell a Full member account which is in good standing?

Kanapka

Activity: 818
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 05:50:38 AM

0.05 is too much for a senior with negative trust.

0.03 BTC at most, in my opinion, you will ROI in 100 posts in yobit campaign
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: