Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 02:06:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: My experience with the CEO of AstroBit.US! Terrible!  (Read 502 times)
Trance (OP)

Activity: 551
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 02:24:04 AM

So he told me the Beta would be up this week (never went live) I told him I was potentially interested in finding someone with 10k BTC to exchange to USD, after the Beta never went live I said I'm no longer interested in the phony exchange that never went live and he personally messages me on Facebook with this rant:

Be careful this exchange seems VERY unprofessional!

I guess me not wanting to promote an exchange giving me false hopes is illegal these days!

Some people are so poor ALL they have is money
meono

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 10:18:10 AM

So he told me the Beta would be up this week (never went live) I told him I was potentially interested in finding someone with 10k BTC to exchange to USD, after the Beta never went live I said I'm no longer interested in the phony exchange that never went live and he personally messages me on Facebook with this rant:

I guess me not wanting to promote an exchange giving me false hopes is illegal these days!

10k btc? Nigga please....
mallard

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 11:38:40 AM

10k btc? Nigga please....

I think he means $10,000 in BTC.
leipebarry

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 12:37:16 PM

So you wanted to launder bitcoins from a Chinese person on their exchange and they refused?
 Grin Cheesy Roll Eyes
Trance (OP)

Activity: 551
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 05:32:44 PM

Seems you're pissed that they wanted to cover their ass and not be in trouble as soon as they launched, I don't really see an issue here but I may not be understanding.

Im not pissed.. I initially said I have someone that wants to transfer 10k BTC to USD and then once they gave more excuses as to why their new service is not up I said forget about it they went to Coinable and another exchange now the CEO is like I have proof you're trying to break the law and will be filing with the FBI

Some people are so poor ALL they have is money
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: